TTC #3! Anyone welcome!!

Kiwi - I only expressed with my DD who is almost 2, and I BF for less than a week with 10 month old DS. I had a leaking right nipple last cycle, and I wasn't pregnant. I also looked 20 weeks pregnant because my bloating was so severe. I hope this is it for you, but I wouldn't obsess over those symptoms too much.

2dpo for me today!

I'm pointing out something strange going on. It's not milk, it's clear and very sticky. Also it's like 3x as much as I could squeeze out a couple months ago. I haven't squeezed at all, I just woke up with it leaking (sleep on my side) and I thought it was normal until I felt it. It's happened a few times today. I have an OBGYN apt tomorrow. I get bloating with AF but it's noit the same type of bloating that I had with my cyst or what I'm experiencing now (which could be a cyst). I usually only get bloated when my flow starts with cramping.

I've already been tested for thyroid and hormone issues earlier this month. It's not that.

Anyone see what I see or is it line eyes again? One more day till AF comes. This really sucks having a 10 day luteal phase.

Btw: I will have them draw blood tomorrow and test for everything they are capable of. Maybe having updated results will give me a better idea of what's wrong with me.

Attachments

• 20170723_202020.jpg
    20170723_202020.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 13
Better pic with more light, wouldn't show this if I didn't think it looked pink to me.

Edit: feeling a little dull aching and having some sticky CM. I really hope the :witch: gets here soon. Since I can't rely on opk I am going to definitely have to start temping.

Attachments

• 20170723_213042.jpg
    20170723_213042.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 14
Babybrain I'm so sorry your going through all of that. Absolutely horrible!

I hope you get some answers soon kiwi. There is nothing worse than being at a standstill and not kñiwing what's going on with your body.

My thoughts are with you babybrain xxxx hope you are doing as okay as you can be. If you ever need to vent or an ear to listen welcome to pm me

I've got a scan tomorrow......was hoping I didn't need to go as she said if I got a negative test today I could cancel it. But I'm still getting positive hcg tests, although I think they are getting a bit lighter. Crapping myself that there might still be some pregnancy tissue left. My bleeding has more or less stopped now. Really want this over.

Had a chat with OH last night, he doesn't want me to go through any of this again but would love another child. So I know he's on board if we ttc again but there is no pressure if I can't go there. Will get tomorrow over with and see how we go.

Gypsy, good luck and hope you catch that wee egg! Xx

Thinking of you & hoping things can go as smoothly as possible!

Sorry to hear you have to go back in babybrain. I totally understand being upset and wanting to just be done with the physical part of the process. Thinking of you!

Hope you lovelies are all doing ok.

AFM: I am about to head out to my OBGYN appointment. Good news! I am officially 124 lbs (8.8 stone)!!! :happydance: That makes 86 lbs (6.1 stone) in total weight loss!!

Babybrain so sorry your going through this I hope the scan can give you some reassuring answers xx

I feel like I'm not wanted in this thread and that some ladies are being passive aggressive. That's ok tho, not everyone has to like me but I at least expected to be treated fairly and not like I'm ignorant or obsessing. Something is really wrong with my body right now and that's the last thing I need. I guess expecting to be understood and not like I'm crazy is too much to ask. Yes I'm emotional, it's been building and I do nothing but go out of my way to make sure I show everyone's post the attention and understanding it deserves. Not sure if anyone had noticed, but I respond to everyone who posts here, even if I don't know what to say. Being ignored or treated like I'm ignorant is the opposite of what I was hoping for when posting here about my issue. I thought ladies who have already had kids would be a little more open minded and helpful, but from how I'm feeling right now, I must have been wrong. Don't worry I won't bother you all with my problems anymore.

Oh Kiwi, I really have no idea what's going on with you just now, it sounds so confusing and horrible. How did your appointment go? Can they shed any light on it? I really hope they get to the bottom of it and you can start to feel happier and also get that BFP!
Our bodies can be complicated things and getting answers can sometimes take a wee while. Please don't be upset when I say that I think all the testing might be stressing you out more....I understand why you're doing it though, I've been a bit like that myself this past week hoping for a bfn!
At least you're seeing doctors yeah, let them run the tests, try not to google (Yeap it's baaaaad! Lol). One wee step at a time. I really feel for you, I'm just sorry none of us have any answers to this. :hugs:

Afm, my scan showed a slight thickening, she thinks there's a wee 7mm clot in my uterus but isn't worried about it, it should hopefully pass as I still have some spotting anyway. I've to do another test in 2 weeks and fingers crossed ( toes crossed.......everything crossed!!) For a bfn! Then I can move on.....

Thanks everyone for the support, I'm glad I could come here xxxx

Kiwi - I am sorry you feel that way, I sincerely hope you do get the answers as to what is going on with you.

I can't speak for others but to be honest for me I didn't post on each thing you made for a couple of reasons, 1, I didn't know what I could add and it seemed patronizing to keep posting so sorry hope you figure it out soon. 2, a bit worried to have an opinion as (as you said) this whole thing has been a very emotional time for you and sometimes that came across when you replied to comments.

That said I have been following you in this thread and in your other one with a genuine interest in the outcome. Not once have I ever thought you are crazy.

Did you have your appointment and how did it go?

Oh Kiwi-I'm so sorry, I've been quietly lurking and following you ladies, but I know I don't comment much now. I'm really confused by what's going on with your body and all I can say is I've been wondering and watching for your updates each day! I want you to get answers and most of all I want it to be your bfp! I hate that you feel that you aren't supported, especially in such a confusing time. :( I was actually hoping you'd have an update from your obgyn appt. I also noticed your comment about your weight loss (way to go by the way, that is amazing) and as I read it, I couldn't help but wonder if that was affecting things right now for you. I am definitely not a dr and don't know much beyond stories I've read from others, but sometimes significant weight loss can affect fertility (in that time frame, not long term). again, not a dr and not saying this has anything to do with whats going on, but maybe should be discussed with your dr. I assume you are eating healthy and exercising for your weight loss? (gosh I hope that doesn't sound condescending, as I am completely sincere!)

Kiwi I was posting as you put up your post about going to your appointment so didn't see it til now. I don't really no why you feel this way as I've always tried to give opinion or comment and as have a lot of other ladies but not alway do I no what to say and sometimes you don't take negative feedback well or differences of opinion. I was also just about to comment how well your doing on your weight loss! But your last post has taken the attention away from that. I hope your appointment went well. Xx

To be honest Kiwi, the last time I commented on something you posted, you got kinda snippy, so I have chosen to back off for a little while.

I am sorry that youre going through a tough & frustrating time. You are not the only person in here who is trying to get pregnant, and we are all emotional & vulnerable. You need to maybe also keep that in mind with YOUR comments to others. I have not once seen a comment from another person in here that warrants the reply that you sometimes give them :flower:

I truly hope that you get some answers soon & figure out what's going on. Well done on your weight loss. I have lost 67lbs (31kg) and am now the fittest and lightest I have ever been.

Hi ladies !

I'm generally always here but not always posting but I try to keep up !

Kiwi- it's tricky when Posting pics of hpts that's are confusing .y last cycle 100% of people on my thread in the testing forum said they saw something and it turned out to be negative . It really got my hopes up so I don't like it comment on tests that I'm not sure on. I can't see anything obvious on your tests but if I look for a long time I maybe can but then that's the problem sometimes ! I really hope you get a bfp soon- we all know how frustrating the wait can be and things have been worse for you lately with your cyst and the confusion surrounding it.

How did your doctors appointment go ?

How's everyone else doing ?

Gypsy I'm happy to hear you ovulated - did you get another bd in ?

Afm - my best friend has just found out she is pregnant ! I bought the test with her and had to help her because she thought it was negative despite being an obvious line but she wasn't convinced as it was lighter than the control - amateur ! Lol

I'm so happy for her - is her first but as I am trying at the moment it's frustrating it hasn't worked yet as we would love to be pregnant together . I am pulling out the stops the cycle and eating so healthy, excercising daily , and bought a new tube of pre seed !! Fingers crossed !

Hi girls. Still remember me? I've been stalking this thread hoping to see you all get your BFPs.
I got my BFP in May but unfortunately I had a difficult decision to make because my baby boy had a chromosomal anomaly. So I'm not pregnant anymore. Very very sad but that's how it is. I'm just happy I have two wonderful boys at home who will help me heal.
We decided not to ttc anymore but I'm still hoping my OH can be persuaded to take a chance and try again.

BabyBrain, I'm so sorry for your loss. Hoping you get your rainbow soon.

Kiwi, I've seen you on a lot of threads and you have the same problems with people everywhere. Maybe you are a bit too sensitive? I think that most girls here are very understanding and are here for each other when in need. But that doesn't include everybody commenting on every single post, especially when there's nothing new to say. So please be understanding in return and relax a bit. We all have our problems, not just you.
You probably won't like what I wrote but I mean well. Just think about it, okay?

Hi girls. Still remember me? I've been stalking this thread hoping to see you all get your BFPs.
I got my BFP in May but unfortunately I had a difficult decision to make because my baby boy had a chromosomal anomaly. So I'm not pregnant anymore. Very very sad but that's how it is. I'm just happy I have two wonderful boys at home who will help me heal.
We decided not to ttc anymore but I'm still hoping my OH can be persuaded to take a chance and try again.

i'm so sorry Katy that must have been so hard! i hope you can try again soon and have your rainbow baby:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->