TTC #3! Anyone welcome!!

Oh Katy that would have been a very tough decision for you to have to make. I am very sorry!

Katy - that's so tough. I'm sorry you had to go through that. I hope hubbby will decide to ttc again when the time is right xxxxx

Hey ladies just checking in with you all. I've been following the posts and have been keeping updated with you all.

I'm sorry to hear about the sad posts :( tough decisions have been made and I only hope that the future gets better for you.

Kiwi - I hope your doing ok?

Buffy - yay for ovulation.

How's everyone else doing?

Sorry to hear that Katy :hugs:

Im 4dpo and have NO symptoms. I did get reddy/pinkish blood mixed in with cm after the bathroom earlier today..but nothing since then (about 4 hours now.) 4dpo too early for implantation bleeding? I dont seem to have any other symptoms like cramping etc though?

ETA: Have just had quite bad diarrhoea. If I wasnt only 4dpo, Id be getting excited about these symptoms!

Oh Katy I can't imagine how hard that must have been im so sorry! I hope dh changes his mind once he and you have heeled some. Xxxx

Good luck buffy!!

My best friend get a bfp on Saturday. She flew to Italy on Sunday because she is getting married there in 9 days . She started bleeding yesterday and today she says it's bright red with tiny clots . She should be 4 weeks and 4 days . So it sounds like she's lost it . Do any of you ladies know if there is still a chance she could still be pregnant ?

What would you do to check ? She's stuck with family and can't get a pregnancy test . She asked me to take digital out 7 days from now as before she went it said 1-2 . Do you think it will say 'not pregnant' 9 days after she started bleeding if she's lost it ?

I'm a bit worried as that's the day before her wedding - what a thing to see ! We all know how awful it is to see those words .

I'm trying to be supportive to her ... any advice appreciated !

Oh jeez, that's such a shame she's going through this right now, so awful x

I can't really offer any advice. With all I read recently it is so very very common to have bleeding and it can go either way. I don't know how quickly the hcg levels drop. Hopefully someone else has an idea.

I so hope it stops for her and everything works out ok.

Thanks baby brain!

I know it's sucks. she went to start her wedding holiday on such a High and now she's feeling so down.

I am the only person who knows other than her fiancé . Thanks for replying though ! X

Yes. I think it would say 'not pregnant.'
Im not 100% sure, but I think so.

That is awful :(

fuschia, i'm sorry your friend is having to go through that :( i think once you start passing tissue (clots) your levels most likely will start going down - i know for my miscarriage that is what happened, at day 2 of bleeding i had no lines on tests anymore. I really do hope that is not the outcome for her and you are being a wonderful friend being there for her. Hugs to you

Thank you ladies for your replies .

It sounds like level decrease quite rapidly then so she will prob get a negative then. ( unless by some miracle it ok but I think she just knows it's now ) . Her fiancé keeps googling things though and is holding out hope that this is one of those rare occasions where this type of bleeding doesn't mean she's lost it but his early on I think he's clutching at straws !

Thanks though ladies !

Hope your all doing ok... I'm just trudging on with my opks, temping and drinking lots of water . I've just read about seed cycling too . So I'm trying to eat seeds in accordance with that .

Flax seed and pumpkin seed every day prior to ov, then sesame seeds and sunflower seeds after ov.

Anyone heard of this ? These particular seeds are meant to support the hormones required at each stage so figured I'd give it a go !

Ah your poor friend how awful! I hope she gets a miracle but like you said doesn't sound good. I think the test will most likely say not pregnant. When are they home again?x

Ah your poor friend how awful! I hope she gets a miracle but like you said doesn't sound good. I think the test will most likely say not pregnant. When are they home again?x

I'm going out for the wedding a week today . So I will take a digital test out to her . It's going to be horrible seeing those words even though she will be expecting them !
Hopefully she can really enjoy her wedding and won't let it get her down too much that it's ruined .

Life's not always kind is it!

How are you doing ricschick ? X

I had a miscarriage on my honeymoon.
Honestly, it was AWFUL. I cried and cried for a day and got it all out of my system. I still went on to enjoy the rest of my honeymoon..because, well, you only get one! So hopefully your friend can have the same attitude for her wedding.

I feel terrible for her.

That is very sad fuschia, I hope your friend is ok, what a horrible thing to go through at what is meant to be a happy happy time. I don't know much about these things but agree it doesn't sound too positive.

Thanks for asking fuschia! Yeah I'm fine just plodding along waiting to ov! I took soy isoflavones this cycle so I'm hoping that I might ovulate sooner!! Fx!!!

Thanks for asking fuschia! Yeah I'm fine just plodding along waiting to ov! I took soy isoflavones this cycle so I'm hoping that I might ovulate sooner!! Fx!!!

I hope they work for you:) what days did you take them?

I'm sorry, but I've been so busy this week!

Hope you are doing OK kiwi and that things have been made clearer by your OBYN. It must be all so confusing!

Fushia - I'm sorry that happened to your friend, so horrible :-(.

Babybrain - I don't really know what to say to make it feel better. Fingers crossed your body goes back to normal soon.

Ricschick - hopefully the soy helps and good luck!

Buffy I think I'm about the same as you again. I either O'd on CD15 or CD17. I didn't have any OPK's to use this cycle so kind of annoying.

That's as far as I can go back sorry if I have missed anyone.

AFM - this week has been pretty busy. I've been at uni daily, and now my son is sick today. So many colds and coughs going around.

I'm feeling good about ovulation this cycle as I have seen a lot of CM, and no spotting like usual. Doing acupuncture tomorrow afternoon.

I also received a whole lot of Woldfo HPT tests from Ebay. I'm trying to not be tempted to use them too early!!

Good luck everyone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"