TTC #3! Anyone welcome!!

I'm sorry, but I've been so busy this week!

Hope you are doing OK kiwi and that things have been made clearer by your OBYN. It must be all so confusing!

Fushia - I'm sorry that happened to your friend, so horrible :-(.

Babybrain - I don't really know what to say to make it feel better. Fingers crossed your body goes back to normal soon.

Ricschick - hopefully the soy helps and good luck!

Buffy I think I'm about the same as you again. I either O'd on CD15 or CD17. I didn't have any OPK's to use this cycle so kind of annoying.

That's as far as I can go back sorry if I have missed anyone.

AFM - this week has been pretty busy. I've been at uni daily, and now my son is sick today. So many colds and coughs going around.

I'm feeling good about ovulation this cycle as I have seen a lot of CM, and no spotting like usual. Doing acupuncture tomorrow afternoon.

I also received a whole lot of Woldfo HPT tests from Ebay. I'm trying to not be tempted to use them too early!!

Good luck everyone!

Yay! So fun having a cycle twin buddy :flower:

Hey ladies, been super busy so haven't been on here as much but just wanted to stop in say hi and hope you all doing well. Will read and post better over the weekend xx

Hey waiting2c. Hope all is well :flower:

I have had another bout of diarrhoea this evening (5dpo) which makes me think I have a stomach issue more than it is a pregnancy symptom.

Oh hope your not getting sick buffy
Hopefully it's the changing hormones which are making you have a dodgy belly! Xx

Hope you aren't sick Buffy and don't want to get your hopes up, but I had similar symptoms with this bfp and baby #2! I know for sure this one started very early, around the same time frame as you because I didn't put it down as a symptom because it seemed too early. Could be a total fluke, but who knows! FX!!

Ooh fingers crossed Buffy!

Thanks Gypsy xx don't go all POAS crazy with all those tests now! Lol

I went shopping today for school clothes for ds1.....omfg, hate it!! Thankfully we were quite successful but I did take the buggy for ds2 (just to tie him down in) and their kindles. Jeez do kids moan! Just shirts to get, supermarkets do nice cheap ones. And a visit to the local school shop to get nursery polo shirts for ds2.... Can't believe he starts nursery next month! (I work there so I can see what he gets up to lol)

3 weeks of holidays left so if the sun would come back that would be nice! Scotland in summer is wet and unpredictable and has one hot day a week at best lol

Anyhoo, hope everyone is ok xx

Oh I forgot to ask, any updates from your friend Fuschia?

Hey all! Proper message as promised!

So - trying to remember back through everyones posts to get a where things are at...

Gypsy and Buffy are in TWW? Are you guys going to test early or just wait it out? When is AF due?

Fuschia and Ricschick - you are waiting to Ovulate? Hope the soy helps you out Ricschick, I dont know much about things and how that helps but any help is good in these circumstances!!

Brandons, Heaveneats - how are you guys doing?

Babymumma - I am so sorry, I cant recall where you are at cycle wise, hope you are well!!

Babybrain - how are you doing, I hope you guys get some sunshine back! Its the middle of winter here so its cold, and today is wet and miserable too.

Kiwi - not sure if you still read or not, but hope you are going to get some answers soon.

AFM, not sure what DPO I am, ended up with two sets of dark opks, a few days apart, have a testing thread in preg tests, am stupidly testing every day now. Have a feeling this month worked (worried I am setting myself up for a big fall). Feeling nauseous today, gagged at someones lunch smell yesterday, this was the first sign with my daughter days before a positive test. Trying to tell myself not to get ahead of things but its so hard when its so wanted!!

Hope you are all keeping well!

Eek! Honestly, with the blood streaked cm and the two evenings of diarrhoea, id normally be getting my hopes up for a BFP..but it started at 4dpo, which I know is too early.

I had diarrhoea at around 13dpo with my DD, which is what actually made me test. And I had it at 6dpo with my DS. It is something out of the ordinary for me, so fingers are tightly crossed!!

Also! Last night i could NOT stay awake. Asleep about 2mins in to our tv show at about 8pm. Usually go to a 6am class at the gym on a Friday but couldnt get up when my alarm went off. Ended up sleeping in til 715am and getting to the gym at 8am. Reeeeally hoping it all means something!

And my diarrhoea is only in the evenings. Weird!

Hi! Posting here to see if i get any replies ☹️

Period came again!!

I am 38 next month and trying to get pregnant .
I already have 2 children who are 8 and 4.

With my first 2, I got pregnant after 2/3 months of trying. I know I am older now so it will take longer but I am already feeling down after trying for 3 months without a result now.

I am doing all the right things; taking folic acid, reduced caffeine and use Opk sticks to predict ovulation so intercourse is timed well.
I have also noticed that mt period cramps & back ache has been worse since Ttc!!

Is there anything else I can do to increase chances of getting pregnant?
Should I be seeing my GP just yet?

My husband said we are too old now & it just may not happen ☹️

So confusing Buffy!!! Sleep is such an ass hole at the moment.

Waiting keep the positivity going!!

Babybrain. I hopefully won't test. I need to hold off another 10 days. I'm with you when shopping with the kids. My son runs all over the show, gets in people's way, yells constantly and demand everything he sees. I used to go shopping after the went to bed. It's so much easier!

I had my acupuncture today. It was good and relaxing. I do have slight bruisy pain in some areas though. He told me my spleen was weak, which is a cause of heavy periods apparently :-(. He advised ginger tea in the morning. It's quite expensive though and I can only do it once a month maybe.

Angelic wait a few more cycles then go to the docs. Good luck on your journey. We all know how hard it is to get that BFP in this thread and here for support.

Hi! Posting here to see if i get any replies ☹️

Period came again!!

I am 38 next month and trying to get pregnant .
I already have 2 children who are 8 and 4.

With my first 2, I got pregnant after 2/3 months of trying. I know I am older now so it will take longer but I am already feeling down after trying for 3 months without a result now.

I am doing all the right things; taking folic acid, reduced caffeine and use Opk sticks to predict ovulation so intercourse is timed well.
I have also noticed that mt period cramps & back ache has been worse since Ttc!!

Is there anything else I can do to increase chances of getting pregnant?
Should I be seeing my GP just yet?

My husband said we are too old now & it just may not happen ☹️

Id say it sounds like you are doing all the right things. Just wait it out a few more months like Gypsy said. I doubt they'd say anything just yet to help you out. I believe they tell us to see a Doctor at 6 months if you haven't had any success. Good luck!!

So confusing Buffy!!! Sleep is such an ass hole at the moment.

Waiting keep the positivity going!!

Babybrain. I hopefully won't test. I need to hold off another 10 days. I'm with you when shopping with the kids. My son runs all over the show, gets in people's way, yells constantly and demand everything he sees. I used to go shopping after the went to bed. It's so much easier!

I had my acupuncture today. It was good and relaxing. I do have slight bruisy pain in some areas though. He told me my spleen was weak, which is a cause of heavy periods apparently :-(. He advised ginger tea in the morning. It's quite expensive though and I can only do it once a month maybe.

Great news about the acupuncture! I'm glad you enjoyed it. It's not cheap unfortunately. I went to a Chinese doc who also gave me herbs. I was paying around $120 a visit but that included acupuncture, cupping and herbs for an hour's treatment. Even though I'm pregnant I'm still seeing him. I hope it works for you too xx

Angelica welome :)

Ive noticed the same as you. I conceived Ds1 at 30years old 1st full cycle off pill. Second pregnancy at nearly 33 yrs straight off pill but ended in mc. Ds2 was 1 full cycle off pil a couple of months later.

This time Im 37 and it took 5 cycles! Which is really a normal time to wait....I just got frustrated and worried because it didnt feel normal for me! Lol

Unfortunantly we had a mc at 10weeks so Im just recovering from that.

The ladies here are very supportive and have tried various suppliments and treatments to help so there may be some suggestions for you in the older posts. Dont stress and good luck xx

Angelica- it is so frustrating I know ! No need to worry yet . 6 months of active trying might be a good time to go and maybe get some checks done ? We have actively tried for 4 cycles and missed two cycles in a 6 month period . The wait sucks ! I got pregnant with dd first try, and my son took 16 months !

Does anyone know if light brown spotting/discharge in follicular phase is a problem ? Had it for a few cycles now that I've noticed and usually at ovulation too ... it's not constant at all just on and off and no need for a pad or anything . Just when I wipe ! I have had no spotting in Luteal phase though !

Fushia I have had spotting throughout my cycle. This cycle and the last are the first where I haven't had so much / if any. I kind of thought old blood for a while. Like your Cervix is opening up and maybe you body didn't clean out all of your period.

I'm not 100% though sorry.

Yeah thanks gypsy . I'm not feeling too worried about it really . It's just something I wondered about , my instinct tells me that it's prob old blood just taking a while to get out ! It's not a lot or any other colour than light brown !

Look at your nice big rise gypsy !That's great :)

I'm waiting to ovulate now . Opks started getting darker yesterday so fingers crossed it's soon xx

I'm a little sick yet again and coughing like a maniac. Could be why I got the temp rise.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->