TTC #3! Anyone welcome!!

How much do you think that cm is reliable ? Had literally one bit of ewcm that I noticed yesterday , then today I've actually got really thick creamy , almost clumpy ( sorry tmi!) cm . I had a positive opk this morning .

Does this mean I ovulated already ? I just don't feel like I have!

For me it's not crazy reliable. I've noticed changes with fluid intake now.
You could have a mild case of thrush which changes the consistency, or some of your DH's mixed with yours. From what youve described that's not fertile CM in my mind.

I notice mine as a slippery / clear consistency near O.

From looking at your chart and positive OPK I would think you're oing soon though. I don't think you have yet. I might be wrong though!! Can you feel your CP?

I've never felt for cp! So I wouldn't know if it is high/low! Perhaps I should start !

We are sucking yet again this cycle.. dh couldn't finish yesterday so we skipped but then got blazing positive opk this am .i only did it in morning so I'm not sure if it went positive before .

We just managed to bd but again hubby couldn't finish on top so I went on top . Felt odd but I couldn't see any issue but after I realised I had a ribbon from my lingerie in me as well ! lol that's prob not overly helpful for ttc !

I can't wait to one day be done with ttc forever !
Nice crosshairs gypsy! Xx

I don't check it as much now, but noting OPK's I have checked a couple of times.

If you are interested, i found this informative.

Warning it is graphic of our insides so might gross you out.

https://beautifulcervix.com/welcome/

Thanks re the crosshairs too. I'm a little confused on my proper ovulation date as I usually O on day 16 and I have had a fall back rise before so it kind of looks like that. I'm due AF next weekend so only time will tell.

I have no idea what im checking for when i look for CP. But i have noticed my cm isnt very consistent, so i try not to pay too much attention to it.

I wanted to start learning cp but it always feels the same to me so far (so chances are I am not looking/feeling the right thing!!

How is everyone doing? Gypsy your chart is looking good!

Buffy - how is the TWW going?

Fuschia - hopefully you have managed to get enough BD in to make yourself a baby!!

Ricschick - how are you doing?

Babybrain - hope all going well with you!

Babymumma, heaveneats and brandons, hope you are all keeping well in these early weeks, any morning sickness?

AFM, my confidence is wavering, I have had some faint positives on cheap tests but nothing that seems to be progressing, so they are either evaps, or I am still too early. Time will tell but I would have thought they would be getting more obvious by now. AF due either Wednesday or Sunday (depending when ovulation actually was)

Waiting2c - i am 8dpo today and literally feel NOTHING. I had the bloody cm and the diarrhoea at 4 & 5dpo and then have had nothing since.

Not sure what to think really!

How many dpo are you?

Anywhere from 7-10 dpo I think Buffy.

Did you have any symptoms early previous times?

Waiting - I hope you get a nice strong bfp - at that dpo it could go either way ! Quite possible that you are too early ... fingers crossed !

Buffy- fingers crossed for you too ! I hope your bfp is around the corner !

Afm - temp not risen today so think ov is imminent still . Will take another opk today and see if still positive . Try and get another bd in too ! My body has obv changed becuze this is the second cycle that I got a positive opk on cd14 , so seem to be ovulating a bit earlier which is cool !

Gypsy thanks for the info ! I think I need to start getting into knowing about cp! Xx

Fuschia - thank you :flower:

Waiting2c - i had diarrhoea with DS at 6dpo, so i suppose i did? With DD just bad break out of pimples, and diarrhoea at around 13dpo.

I *think* i got a few waves of nausea today. But definitely could also just be making it up in my head :haha:

Thanks waiting2c x Im not too bad, ups n downs. Started some christmas crafting so its taken my mind off things a bit.
Im still waiting for that bfn! It slowly getting there but very frustrating and quite sad seeing that line. But it is getting quite faint now, will check again next week.

Also waiting ....my tests with ds2 and last one started off very faint for ages! Good luck! Xx

Fingers crossed for everyone. :dust:

Babybrain that's so hard. I feel bad saying this but I hope the bfn comes soon so you can move forward.

Buffy good sign. You must not be far off testing?

Fushia I think you'd be ovulating today or tomorrow. BD if you can!

AFM - up all night coughing. Third night in a row. Such BS. I've set myself up in the lounge to try sleep as DH isn't getting any sleep. I hate that catch every damn sickness. I've got to go to work tomorrow FFS wish someone else did some work around here so there was less pressure on me. :-(

Thanks for asking waiting!! Yeah I'm fine just hoping to ov soon but not had any fertile cm yet so will see. I hope you get your bfp soon!!

Babybrain I no how frustrating it is to still see a bfp when there's not a reason for it☹️ I hope it's bfn soon. X

Fuschia hope you managed to get another bed in!

Good luck to everyone else in the tww!! X

I hope you feel better soon Gypsy.

Its actually our wedding anniversary on Tuesday. Ill be 10dpo, so ill test then. It would be a nice gift to get a BFP!!

I would be surprised to see one though at 10dpo, since I have never had one that early.

Bfn for me today :( I should never have let myself get my hopes so high!!

Good luck everyone else!!!!

Hope you ovulate soon ricschick ans that you get your bfn soon baby brain!!

Sorry waiting :-(. How many dpo are you?

That would be so nice Buffy. So much baby dust for you. It's only one more sleep!!

I don't know how I'm going to handle a full day of work today :-(. I'm knackered. Must have been up at least every hour coughing.

Gypsy that sounds horrid :( it's awful when your sick and especially when you can't get any sleep!

Waiting - sorry about the bfn :(

Buffy - that would be amazing ! What a lovely surprise if so :)

Babybrain - I'm sorry :( I hope you are not waiting much longer .

Afm - maybe ov could be today or tomorrow like gypsy said . Still no ewcm though ! Been drinking grapefruit juice too !!

Managed another bd tonight . We are only managing it with me on top though ... do you think my chances are limited like that?

Sorry waiting xx

Fuschia no I think it's fine , the speed in which the sperm comes out is so fast it's gets to where it's needed. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->