TTC #3! Anyone welcome!!

Thanks ladies . I know loads of people get pregnant that way but I can't help worry . When you try for a while - you don't like the idea that your not doing everything to help your chances !

How are you ricschick ? When do you think you will ovulate ?

Waiting - what dpo are you ? Will you be testing more ? Xx

I conceived by dd that way (hopefully not tmi!!)

Not sure on dpo could be 8 or could be 11

Thanks everyone! Fingers crossed. I only have one FRER though. Ill be annoyed if I waste it haha :haha:

I really hope you feel better soon Gypsy. There is nothing worse than trying to sleep when you can't stop coughing!

Fuschia - definitely wont limit your chances. I go on top 95% of the time and have 2 babies :haha:

I have a shadow of a line on an IC at 9dpo. Really though, im not thinking anything of it..because it is literally barely there. Will test again tomorrow.

Buffy, that's exciting! Hope that line is darker tomorrow for your anniversary x

Nordic, hello!! :hugs: hope you're keeping well and resting! Xx

Waiting, there's still time for that BFP, keep positive!! x

Gypsy , I hope you feel better x

Hope everyone else is ok today :)

Thanks for your support, it's very strange wanting a bfn. And then there's the thought of starting again with OPK's.......
Im not feeling too good today, I was supposed to be going for my 12 week scan today. Infact now 10.45am.
I was looking forward to telling the world my good news, and putting some clever announcement on Facebook! Now....I dunno, just feel crap. Sorry don't want to bring you guys down. Thanks for letting me talk about it. I guess I will feel better once I've got that bfn and then get going again. Xx

Im sorry babybrain :hugs: I wish i could say something to make it better.

Oh babybrain that is tough. I am so sorry you have gone through this. Thinking of you xx

Thanks, I know theres nothing to say, Id be the same :) Im just grateful I can write it down here. A hug means a lot xxx

And seeing some bfps on here will make me feel better!! No pressure ladies :haha:

Er picture please buffy!!!

Babybrain I no how you feel! The waiting is just horrible but it does pass! I'm on my 2nd cycle after my mmc now. I hope you get your bfn soon. How long has it been now? X

Fuschia I really don't no when il ov I've had cramps and twinges ever since af so I'm hoping my ovaries are doing something! I've not had fertile cm yet tho I don't think so not expecting it anytime soon. 🙄

Babybrain- sorry :( that's really tough xx we are ok here to listen x

Ricschick - I haven't had any fertile cm this cycle ! Which is frustrating because I've been drinking grapefruit juice . I luckily have been using pre seed though so I hope I'm still in with a chance . I hope ov is soon for you xx

I think ov may have been yesterday for me judging by my temp and positive opks . Yesterday's opk was positive in am and then not so positive in pm but still strong line . Hoping to bd a last time tonight and then we are going to Italy for my friend's wedding so temping will become a litre in reliable ! I bought her a digital test today for her to do tomorrow as requested . Not looking forward to her doing it and seeing a bfn :( x

Fuschia, I was going to ask about your friend, Ive been thinking about her. Has she continued bleeding? I really hope she can enjoy her wedding. Must be hard for you too not being there for her x

Ricschic, thank u x I started with brown spotting on the 9th, passed the sac etc on 16th so just over 2 weeks since that. Using ics so they are quite sensitive and the line is quite light.....it was darker than control at first, so getting there.

Thanks for understanding ladies xxx

Thank you baby brain for thinking of her !

She did continue bleeding . She believes that's it's gone . Her fiancé keeps googling though and giving her (false ?!?!) hope so I'm very nervous about this tomorrow as she is going to be gutted if/when it shows she's not pregnant ! I think she is being very realistic but obv still has a little hope that it's not the case !

So many friends and family are coming to join her special day so I hope she will be picked up by that and can move on xx

Er picture please buffy!!!

Babybrain I no how you feel! The waiting is just horrible but it does pass! I'm on my 2nd cycle after my mmc now. I hope you get your bfn soon. How long has it been now? X

Fuschia I really don't no when il ov I've had cramps and twinges ever since af so I'm hoping my ovaries are doing something! I've not had fertile cm yet tho I don't think so not expecting it anytime soon. 🙄

I tried getting a picture about 3443 times but it doesnt show up in my crappy camera! Like i said..barely there!!

Oh shame, we like a good old squinter! :haha:
I never could get my pics to load up on here, I feel old as technology seems to be leaving me behind :haha:
Hoping you get a good line in next couple of days xx

Definitely an evap yesterday. I have nothing on my test today. 10dpo.

Im on my way to see my husband (he is away for work again this week) for our anniversary :) Dropping the kids at in laws for the night.

Really sorry to hear that Buffy, could still be too early though!

It sucks aye, I am just waiting on AF now so can move on to the next cycle.

Fushia that is horrible regarding your friend. I hope you can manage one more BD again tonight. Your chart looks good :)

Waiting are you sure she is on her way?

Sorry there wasn't another line Buffy. It could be wee consistency? You still have a couple of more days before AF arrives.

Ricschick I hope you are doing Ok.

I don't like this part of my cycle. Too close to AF and not knowing what's going on. I might wimp out and start testing on Friday LOL. 7DPO or 9DPO today so that will make me either 10 or 12DPO.

Only thing I've got is slightly sore boobs at the moment.

Sorry buffy :( !

Gypsy - your chart is looking awesome !

We tried a final bd but we were both so tired - it didn't work out . Hopefully it was too late anyhow . My temp is similat yesterday so I do think it has risen but hopefully will get higher . Off to Italy this morning though so temping will be un reliable I guess but I'll still do it. Hope my son enjoys being on the plane rather than freaks out ! Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->