TTC #3! Anyone welcome!!

It's ok :) i don't feel pregnant, so i didnt have my hopes up anyway. Just thought it would be a nice surprise on our anniversary!!

I have a concert on Friday night and am staying in town with a friend so we can have a few drinks afterwards, then I have a hens/bachelorette party on Saturday night, and then a 5km race on Sunday..so i wont be super affected if im not pregnant this month :flower:

Due for AF on Saturday.

Bugger Fushia! I'd say if you temped tomorrow that it would have picked up ovulation!! Good luck though It should be your TWW now :) Have fun in Italy, I know it will be rough with your friend, but I think having a wedding to celebrate will hopefully help her take her mind off it.

Buffy, I wish you lots of luck still for that BFP. At least you can enjoy yourself this weekend if AF arrives.

I wimped out and tested tonight. BFN of course. Silly me. I knew having cheapo tests in the house would be a stupid idea and I have 20 of them! I looked after my friends baby today and the cluck factor came in hard. Damn I'm good with babies LOL.

I've got my hormonal breast lump starting up and have had AF cramps this evening, so feeling out already. I actually don't get it. This is weird as to why it is all taking so long and not working.

Ah sorry buffy but I hope you have a lovely evening 😉
Fuschia hope you have a nice time in Italy! Keep us posted on how your friend gets on I hope she's ok!
Gypsy your still early so there's still hope!! Xxx

Fuschia, I was going to ask about your friend, Ive been thinking about her. Has she continued bleeding? I really hope she can enjoy her wedding. Must be hard for you too not being there for her x

Ricschic, thank u x I started with brown spotting on the 9th, passed the sac etc on 16th so just over 2 weeks since that. Using ics so they are quite sensitive and the line is quite light.....it was darker than control at first, so getting there.

Thanks for understanding ladies xxx

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hope you're doing ok ? I'm resting resting resting , and getting very podgy sat still doing faff all :haha: xxxxx

I think is going to be our last cycle. I'm struggling with life at the moment and it has progressively been getting worse. I'm working my ass off and am complete underappreciated. Coming home to shit all being done all the time, DH thinking he's the hero when all he's done is taken the kids to bed, after I've read to them, showered them and gotten them dressed. I'm sick of doing crazy hours and getting home to him having done shit all most days. I have barely even been able to study. I think it's break time until he sorts his shit out. I don't really know if I can hold on much longer TBH. He bitches and moans so much about money etc, but is doing shithe all to remedy it. I'm honestly so so so tired.

Oh gosh Gypsy. That doesnt sound good. Im sorry. It sounds like it might not be the best idea to be pregnant/bring a baby in to the environment until you are happier. Big hugs.

Oh no gypsy sorry things arnt great at the moment, have you spoken to him about this? Xx

Gosh gypsy that sounds very hard on you. I hope you guys can talk it out

Oh dear Gypsy, that sucks. I really hope you can sort things out xxx :hugs:

Good news, kinda....I took another test today and it is almost negative, like a totally faint squinter! Im feeling a lot better as I wondered if the line was ever going to fade but all of a sudden its going. The last couple of days Ive not been coping too well but things are looking better today. Another couple of days hopefully.

Thanks guys. I unfortunately have been hanging onto hope that things will change, but I struggle with even being near him sometimes. I need alone time badly. I'm definitely not going to be trying until I see some changes in him.

Babybrain oh I'm glad it's nearly negative! It's a relief isn't it. Xx

Gypsy I hope things will change and he sorts himself out. Xx

Afm I'm waiting to ovulate but got my first bit of ewcm yesterday! I just hope dh around when it matters!!

Im glad babybrain. These things arent fun to have drag on for longer than necessary :hugs:

Gypsy Sounds like you need a break, can you take any time off work? What about college, are there any holidays coming up from there? I'm sorry you're having such a hard time, I hope you can make him understand the changes that need to happen. A little support and help around the house goes a long way but sounds like some bigger changes need to be made. He has to see you are a team, a partnership. Stay strong and we are always here for you, ttc or not. X

gypsy - i'm sorry hubby isn't much help, i get it! mine can be like that too but it definitely helped us to sit down and discuss what each of us needs in order to make the relationship work, we have set chores for one another - if he is home during the day he tidies as much as he can but has the kids usually so i understand that is hard, usually at night he relaxes and i do some mild cleaning then we sit down together for a tv show. I hope you can find your common ground, and i hope TTC isn't stressful going forward in whichever you choose.

Babybrain i'm sorry you had to go through what you are going through, i totally get the relief seeing the line disappear, like you are in the clear again and can breathe. I have my ultrasound today and i'm so unbelievably nervous they will tell me something is wrong.

hope everyone is doing great!

I still haven't tested to make sure if hcg was out of my system. It's only been 11 days and I just stopped bleeding (hopefully).
I'll stick around till I'm absolutely sure we're not ttc anymore. In any case,we're supposed to wait at least three months as I was already in the second trimester. I'm hoping to see some BFPs here before then.

Thanks again ladies and I wish you all well in your journeys. I'll probably hover around for a bit to see how everyone is going.

I've taken the day today although we really need the money. It's annoying because I'm still around him all day anyway so no time to myself. I've just told him I'm really stressed about absolutely everything in my life. There's shit all he can do about it really.

Gypsy - Please do stick around, hopefully a break for a couple of months will help and then you can get back to things if that is what you decide you want. Would love to keep in touch as there arent so many NZers on here!

BabyBrain - i am glad things are finally going negative for you, such a long hard wait for you. I hope your headspace is better now that is happening.

Katy - I hope you are doing okay!

Fuschia - Hope your friends wedding has been lovely, how did she get on?

Buffy - How was your anniversary?

Heaven - Lovely to hear from you, how are you feeling?

Rics - glad you are finally getting some fertile cm, go get busy this weekend!!

AFM, still no AF, another faint line yesterday but I more believe that I brought dud tests that give a faint line every time. No progression on it so I am facing facts and not testing again unless another week passes with no AF. I think I ovulated Sunday at the latest (so nearly two weeks ago now). Have been crampy and bloated all week.

Hey ladies, just stopping by to say hi :wave:

Sorry to hear some of you are having a hard time :( i hope everything picks up for you asap!

Who's ovulating or in their tww?

How's everyone doing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"