TTC #3! Anyone welcome!!

Hi Brandon how's pregnancy treating you?? I'm still waiting to ov! Fx for this weekend. X

Fuschia hope your friends wedding was great and she had good news. ?? Xx

Love your profile pic Ricschick! Fx for this weekend for you then!

Hope you're doing ok Katy :hugs: I'm just checking my hcg as the hospital told me to test again 2 weeks after my second scan to make sure I was back to negative (obviously I've tested like 6 times in that time lol) if not I had to phone them. They was a small 7mm clot left behind which she didn't think was an issue. So on Sunday it will be 3 weeks since I miscarried.

I feel like now I can think about what we are going to do. We have been talking about getting married, been engaged since 2011 but babies and house renovations have taken over. I'm 37 and not getting any younger! So I'm trying to figure out how it's all going to work and do we ttc again? My head is crazy!

Hi ladies - I have just had a quick catch up !

My friend's wedding was amazing . They certainly do weddings properly in Italy ! There was fireworks, fire dancers and so much food it was actually un real !

She did the test. I brought the night before the wedding and it was 'not pregnant ' but by that point, she knew it would be . She had the wedding to distract her and appeared to be coping well but of course she is gutted . What made it worse, was that the day before the test, one of our old school friends texted us both to say that had their 12 week scan the day before ! So she had to be happy for her but I totally understood how she was feeling bless her .

Gypsy - tough times for you at the moment :( I hope your hubby realises he needs to pull his socks up and support /appreciate you more xxx

Ricschick- I hope ovulation is soon!

Babybrain- it sounds like you are in a positive place right now - looking thE future . That's great! It would be lovely to get married !

Waiting - so you think you got a bad batch of tests ? ThAts frustrating! Could you try a different one to check ?

Afm- 5dpo, I feel like there's no way I could be pregnant this cycle because I have been feeing so stressed being maid of honour at my best friend's wedding but you never know ! We also ideally should have bd a little more and longer to cover all bases but didn't work out , so will try to do that next cycle xx

Waiting2 - my anniversary was wonderful, thank you! We went to a Thai restaurant, had lots of food & drinks, and ice cream for dessert. DH got me a huge bunch of flowers & a nice card.

AFM - i am on CD27 which is 13dpo. I got a BFN on an IC yesterday so I ended up drinking last night at the concert with my friend. I am due for AF today or tomorrow.

Buffy - that sounds perfect way to celebrate your anniversary !

Hopefully you had a fantastic time at the concert with your friend too. I hope you get a surprise bfp still xxx

Thank you! We probably would have liked to do something more, but it was hard with him being away for work. At least we had a kid free night away. I slept like a log haha :haha:

I did another test this morning on an IC and it was negative. I would say im out. I have a hens/bachelorette party tonight, so i might have a drink or two..although i really dont feel like it much after last night! Lol.

I sure missed my kids while i was away last night.

Glad your anniversary went well Buffy, enjoy the party tonight!!

Sorry about your friend fuschia :( hopefully you caught your eg whilst away!!

Still no AF yet, guessing I've had another long cycle :( if nothing come Monday will get a different test just to make sure

Fuschia sorry it wasn't better news for your friend but glad you both had a great time! Fx for you tho!!

Buffy glad you had a lovely evening!

Fx waiting! I hope you get a bfp!

Still no positive opk here I'm crampy tho so fx it will be soon!

Had a dream that I got a bfp last night - it was so real ! I even came on here and spoke to you guys about it ! ( in my dream)

Sucked though because when I woke up, I really thought it was real for a mo !

I'm going home for 9dpo then on 10dpo I am going to Disneyland Paris . Not sure if I should test on 9dpo .... or try and hold out on which case AF should arrive before the day we are back from Disney hmm

fuschia, First time ever I got a BFP, I had a dream about it the night before. Hoping that's the case for you this time!

Fuschia hopefully that means something for you!

AFM - I had a great time at my friends hens party last night. My face was hurting from laughing so much! Very fun night. Then this morning I had my 5km race. I came 6th :)

I thought I was due for AF either yesterday or today. I had a 27 day cycle last cycle, and I am currently on day 28.

I had a breakout a few days ago and some cramping so am wondering if I have ovulated later this time and will have a longer cycle. I'm thinking I might need to get some OPKs!! BFN on IC.

Oh fx fuschia!! Funny me and dh had a dream last week on the same night that I was pregnant lol. X

Buffy - wow you really do work hard and play hard ! That's really good going coming 6th ! Sounds like opks may be necessary. I know in my last few cycles I have ovulated day 18, 22 then 15 for the past 2 cycles- opks are vital for me !

Ricschick - let's hope that it is a sign for you .

I keep trying to feel for anything and there nothing . Usually I am symptom Spotting by now and convincing myself I am pregnant but this time not aware of anything - may be because I am distracted as we are in Italy still .

It's so hot here it's unreal. Around 40degrees! It's too hot to do anything like sight seeing so we are just trying to stay by pool: in air conditioned room !

It's cold here today. I was up for my spin class at 530 this morning & it was only a few degrees. Brrr!

I got AF last night CD28 so I suppose im still on track. We BD every other day throughout my entire cycle so we shouldnt be missing O. This will be the longest it has taken me to get pregnant. On to cycle 3. Maybe i will order some OPKs.

Sorry you got AF Buffy :-( On to the next cycle huh.

Fuschia - that sounds super hot! Enjoy your time there! I hope your dream meant tomsething and that you get a holiday BFP!

Gyspy - how are you doing?

Rics - how are things going? Have you ovulated yet?

AFM - different brand of test today complete BFN, I know by now I can not be pregnant I just wish AF would show up so I can get on with life, this and last cycle have been so so so so so so long comparative to any other cycle since I started using the app to track it. Dont know why.

Have been feeling really ugh, meh and gross with life and myself of late. Met up with a PT today and am going to start trying to get some regular exercise and eat better. Need to lose weight and feel attractive again! May as well get on with what I can for now!

Hopefully you get AF or a BFP soon so you can move on either way waiting2c.

Sorry you are feeling so down on yourself. Im focusing on keeping fit and healthy so that I have goals and other things to keep my mind occupied while TTC.

Buffy sorry af came let's hope 3rd time lucky !!

Waiting sorry it was a bfn any idea when you ovulated? X

Afm negative opk but slightly darker and blood tinged ewcm?? Anyone had this before?

Hey i need to join if i may girls! I am cd1 today of cycle #2 ttc baby #4, i have 3 lovely little boys who arw my world and would love just one more baby before my baby making days are over as i am 39 on Wednesday, eeek!

Welcome Issac! Would you like a girl this time? Sorry I bet your asked that all the time lol. We had 3 girls then a boy. Good luck xx

Welcome Issac! Would you like a girl this time? Sorry I bet your asked that all the time lol. We had 3 girls then a boy. Good luck xx

Haha yes i have been asked that lots but i am used to it as i'm sure you was when you had just your girls. For me its about the actual experience of pregnancy and childbirth and obviously the new life created than the sex of the child. I would like a girl yes of course but a boy would be great too. My life would still he complete in everyway with 4 boys as it would he wuth 3 boys and 1 girl and in a way it would be easier to have another boy as we have all the stuff! That said it has beem used 3 times now so all a bit old haha. 4 would be the limit though defo! What's your reason for another?? You have 5 right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->