• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

ttc #3 buddies wanted

Yay for bfps! Guys. I'm not upset about af so you don't have to be sad for me. We weren't actually even trying yet. :p Actually DH wasn't feeling super ready yet, he knew he wanted more but now seems so early and he can hardly think ahead nine months that he would be ready by then... But he is more sad about af than me! Which means he is totally ready and he knows it too. So it's all working out very well. I'm glad he can feel ready before really TTC for real.

Congratulations on the bfps. ☺ looks like you will be having November babies. I am now 6 weeks and 2 days having weird dreams. X

So I had to share with someone as I haven't shared with hubby yet but I'm just so excited. I tested 3 days ago was neg, tested yesterday and was neg again, then tested tonight and there is a second line (very faint) but it's there! Just thinking of how to break the news to hubby :)

Wow congratulations mum of boys :yipee:

Yay x amour and mum of boys!!! :happydance: :wohoo: :yipee:

CD 14 for me and opk is starting to get dark. Maybe the clomid will make me ovulate sooner than I normally do! That'd be nice.

Yay for the opk getting darker mouse I hope you ovulate soon

Am roughly 7dpo (don't tempt so can't be sure) and its dragging in:growlmad:

I'm still waiting on darker lines though. Tested this morning with a different cheapie brand and couldn't see anything so waiting a few more days before I test again and hopefully will have a dark BFP or have to look at some different tests.

Not a clue in the world. Didn't track ovulation and don't have regular cycles.

Cograts ladies!! Its so exciting to see someone getting BFPs.

AFM- I am hanging in there, took a little offline break, was honestly feeling sorry for myself, but then DH reminded me that if it is meant to happen it will and we will keep trying. I don't know what I would do without him.

SO I haven't been temping this cycle as my thermometer needs a battery- got it today tho, so I will start temping tomorrow. AF was easy to deal with this month- hardly any cramping and normal flow- for the first time since going off the mirena. Maybe that's a good sign- who knows.

I cant wait to see more pics of these :bfp:

Omg so many bfps. Congrats ladies! So af was technically due yesterday. But considering this is first cycle off bcp I didn't fully expect it to be on time. I did take a test Sunday and it was bfn. So I'm gonna wait until friday to test again.

Thanks everyone! These are my bfps
They are only faint but they r there. I'm so ahead of my self I already made a trip to the doctors. I got my positive opk test 6 days earlier then the previous month but just thought it was not correct, but it must of been. Good luck to everyone else!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 6
Wow!!! Huge congrats mum of boys! Those are beautiful lines!

I got 2-3 weeks on the dreaded digi today a day earlier than last week

Glad everyone's getting affirmative tests! :)

Positive opk yesterday afternoon and this morning. My ovaries are absolutely killing me. :cry: I guess from where they're more stimulated than normal, but it sure makes bding a chore; it's like get it over with already.
I'm whining. :haha: Hopefully, I'll get a bfp this month and not have to do this again.

So tested this morning and BFN. NO hint of a line. I have no idea when AF is due. If my cycles had gone back to normal it would have been Tuesday but if it's when I think I O'd it would be tomorrow or Sunday but I guess it could be whenever.

I'm fine if I'm not pregnant I just don't want to be sitting here wondering. Just want AF to come if she's going to.

Bfn today at 10dpo not to upset as I knew my chances where slim this cycle

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->