• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

ttc #3 buddies wanted

I am thinking about skiping next cycle as it gives me a due date of Christmas time and knowing my luck i would go into labour on Christmas Day and I couldn't imagine being away from my kids Christmas Day plus my daughters birthday is December

I know what you mean, Mel. We would also like to avoid Christmas and birthdays too close together.

I get about the Christmas baby thing. Ds was due on the 23rd, and my family freaked out so much I self-induced on the 10th, although I had him on the 11th, C-section.
If I conceive this month, the due date would be the 3rd, week apart. This would not be ideal . . . which is exactly why it's going to happen. :rofl:

I bet you do get your BFP this month it always works like that lol i don't want to skip a month but it's for the best. AF is Due today but according to ff I ovulated late so not expected to wed now

Hey ladies AF is a week late. Took my last test and it's BFN. So gonna wait a few weeks then test again. Pretty sure it's just my body readjusting to no BC.

I would really dislike having a due date in December my family has 5 birthdays (and that;s just immediate family not counting the 2 cousins birthdays) plus christmas so that would be extremely stressful. But depending on how long it takes for AF to arrive I may not to worry about it.

Got a for real positive on the OPK yesterday.. No temp spike yet today so I am thinking today is the day...! DH and I have plans to dtd for 3 days in a row, including yesterday!

Thanks ladies... Well bd'ing didn't happen last night. DH wasn't feeling well.. Or tired or something. I don't understand but I'm trying to stay optimistic!

Am really confused i started spotting on Sunday really light it continued until Wednesday when I bled a tiny bit but now it's stopped again!! I don't think it's implantation as I never got implantation bleeding with my other pregnancys it's just so frustrating not knowing what's happening!!!

Hi ladies :wave: is it OK if I join please? I'm also TTC #3, only started trying on the 2nd March but my AF came on the 16th so looks like we started too late last cycle.

I have 2 daughters ages 10 years (11 in july) and a 18 month old, so I have a pretty large gap between my first 2 so that is one of my big reasons on wanting a 3rd child closer in age. We orginally only wanted to have 2 but over the recent years I've changed my mind because I feel my family isn't complete. Honestly I'd love to have a boy but every child is a blessing and all I hope for is a healthy and happy baby/child. :D

AF has arrived!!!! Am having a break this cycle but will check in daily fingers crossed for you all x

So sorry Mel! I know how disappointing it can be!

Welcome jessicasmum!! I feel the same way about my family not being complete. I have a girl (10 in July) and a not (just turned 7) so a pretty big gap between him and the next. We have been trying since July.. So almost 9 months. DH and I happy either way if it happens or not.. We both decided to give it a go and if it's meant to be it will happen :)

So sorry mel but glad you don't have to play the guessing game any more. That's always the worst.

Welcome Jessicasmum! :hi:

AFM AF finally arrived yesterday on CD37. I guess that's not too bad for first cycle off of bc. So hopefully they get shorter from here. Having mixed feelings about trying this cycle. If we caught it this month our due date would be December 22nd. Anytime in December would be super inconvenient but that would be really bad. But at the same time we want another baby soon so who cares that it will add to the crazy in December. :dohh: So we'll probably just ntnp this month and go back to ttc next cycle. That way I don't end up wasting OPKs again.

So sorry mel but glad you don't have to play the guessing game any more. That's always the worst.

AFM AF finally arrived yesterday on CD37. I guess that's not too bad for first cycle off of bc. So hopefully they get shorter from here. Having mixed feelings about trying this cycle. If we caught it this month our due date would be December 22nd. Anytime in December would be super inconvenient but that would be really bad. But at the same time we want another baby soon so who cares that it will add to the crazy in December. :dohh: So we'll probably just ntnp this month and go back to ttc next cycle. That way I don't end up wasting OPKs again.

My due date would be the 25th if I conceived this month so definitely not wanting a Christmas Day baby.

My due date would be the 25th if I conceived this month so definitely not wanting a Christmas Day baby.

Yea we already have FIVE birthdays in December so I'm kinda crazy for even ntnp.Even though it took us only 3 cycles to get pregnant with DD it took us 2 years to get pregnant with our first so don't really want to put it on hold even for a month. Those nervous feeling are still there. And we want our kids to be pretty close in age.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->