• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

ttc #3 buddies wanted

Cd 12, we started bd'ing every other day on Tuesday just in case I O early. I'm not tracking anything, just paying attention to cm somewhat. With DS we were barely even trying and I was pregnant on the first cycle so I think every other day should work for us.

Hopefully it won't be hard for you to get pregnant this time either piangirl! ;)

Mel and mattsgirl, here's to hopping over Christmas! :haha:

Welcome jessicasmum! :hi: Good luck this cycle!

I'm sitting at 6dpo, wondering if I'm getting another crazy December baby. I don't have a good feeling about it, but you never know.

Hopefully it won't be hard for you to get pregnant this time either piangirl! ;)

Mel and mattsgirl, here's to hopping over Christmas! :haha:

Welcome jessicasmum! :hi: Good luck this cycle!

I'm sitting at 6dpo, wondering if I'm getting another crazy December baby. I don't have a good feeling about it, but you never know.

When are you going to test??

I'm going to try to wait until Wednesday, 10 dpo. But of course I'll probably torture myself with opks long before that. :haha:

Hey everyone, I know this was posted back in January but was hoping I could join:flower: we are also ttc our 3rd, we started ttc in August then took a ntnp break for the month of November and I found out I was pregnant in December, but sadly that pregnancy ended and I had a miscarriage on January 1st. We are back at ttc but taking a relaxed approach to it other than vitamins and opks(I have really irregular cycles still since the m/c). We have two beautiful daughters Zoai and Lilia:cloud9: Zoai is our oldest and was born on July 16th 2012, Lilia is our baby and was born on November 30th 2014<3
Good luck to you all:dust:

Welcome Abii! :hi: I love your daughters' names! I'm so sorry for your loss. :hugs: Hopefully, you'll get your rainbow baby very soon!

Hey everyone! I also have 2 daughters, Emmy and Charlotte. We are more or less ntnp, and sometimes preventing lol. We hadn't planned to seriously ttc until Jan but we can be careless, and accidentally were very careless this past ovulation. Soooo hanging out in a TWW, I know the chances aren't crazy high but both my previous were conceived on 1 cycle, and I just have a feeling this would happen because then I'll end up with a Dec, Jan and Feb birthday; all around Christmas! Oh the stress lol

Welcome TanyaW! :hi: Good luck during your tww. It's funny how fate tends to lean on the side of increasing the insanity. :haha:

Can I join? :) We are TTC #3. I have a 7 year old daughter and a 3 year old daughter. I had an ectopic pregnancy back in 2011 (right before I conceived #2) and lost my right tube. :( I am much older now than when we conceived #1! I am 35... one tube left... and just hoping for one last healthy pregnancy. Unfortunately both of my successful pregnancies ended about a month early. Apparently my kids don't like to cook the full time! :O I am pretty nervous this last go round. Simply because of the tube issue, age, and of course past complications. Good luck is definitely needed and appreciated! I look forward to following everyone else's stories.

Welcome breakingdawn and Tanya and abii! Lots of new ladies! I was on this forum lots before having my first. It's different being on a thread will all third time hopefuls. Back then we knew it would be good to have a baby and be its mommy, but now we all know exactly how very good it is. I'm excited to meet my third little one and see what he/she is like!

Welcome to the newbies... the TWW is on me in full force. I am just going at it relaxed and calm. Not trying to imagine symptoms, or over- analyze my chart/temps.

Hows everyone else hanging in?

Thanks ladies! I'm in my first TWW since 2011. &#55357;&#56881; I don't expect anything to happen this soon though. FX to everyone else this month!! &#10084;&#65039;

:hi: to the new ladies!!

Fingers Crossed for those of you in the 2ww! Hope you caught the egg!

Still waiting for AF to leave :wacko: I'm so fickle when it come to ttc. I was originally planning on just ntnp this cycle as don't really want a Christmas baby but was kinda going back and forth because when they're here we won't care that it's Christmas. Then one of my best friends told me that they just found out they are expecting in the of November. So it would be SUPER fun to be pregnant at the same time and that kinda confirmed for me that I'll be buying OPKs for this cycle. So I'll be trying IC for the first time this month. Super excited. So I should be starting them on the 29th on CD 13 .Even when my cycles were normal 28 I didn't O until around cd 15 or 16.

Good luck to all the new ladies

Mouse fingers crossed for Wednesday's testing

Mattsgirl now this cycles began am finding it so hard to keep to my not trying this cycle but trying to keep myself busy with other things.

Is it weird I have decided with this last go round for baby #3 I won't test unless I am a day late. Let's see how well that holds over. :haha:

Is it weird I have decided with this last go round for baby #3 I won't test unless I am a day late. Let's see how well that holds over. :haha:

Thats how I normally am. I hate to waste tests. Plus I'm terrible at line spotting. But this last cycle I went a little crazy and used WAY to many test.

Good luck with that :haha: I started testing at 7dpo last cycle even though i knew it would be to early

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->