• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

ttc #3 buddies wanted

I will say.. the ticker I made is not helping me much at holding back the POAS urge. :wacko:

I know if I ordered some cheapies off amazon it would be allllllll over. Must resist! :dohh:

So, I know the odds of me being pregnant right off the pill at age 35 with one tube are slim to none but I thought I would just make note.. I am having the same weird symptoms this month as I did when I got pregnant with my last daughter. Headaches, some back pain now, and my nose is all stuffy like I am getting a cold but not really. Then this morning I had an odd pregnancy dream. I had two of those before I found out I was pregnant with Alice. Again, not reading much into this, just thought it was interesting. :huh:

I hope I don't cave and test. I promised myself I wouldn't until I was late. :(

How many dpo are you breakingdawn?
So I have decided that we will be ntnp this cycle as I have thought about it and babies never come on there due date right?? So hopefully if i am lucky enough to conceive this cycle It will stay put until after Christmas lunch :haha:

Honestly, I was trying not to keep track what DPO I am. But now that all these weird symptoms keep popping up, I looked. :haha: I am about 7-8 DPO...

How many dpo are you breakingdawn?
So I have decided that we will be ntnp this cycle as I have thought about it and babies never come on there due date right?? So hopefully if i am lucky enough to conceive this cycle It will stay put until after Christmas lunch :haha:

Nope they don't. My son was born a week late and my daughter was a week early.

I know how you feel breaking dawn. Last cycle I was unable to control myself. It was horrible. I've order some internet cheapies just in case I go crazy like last cycle.

LOL I fear that as soon as they come i I'll be testing ALL the time! But I did that last cycle anyways and I ended up spending a ton. At least this way it will only be the cost of on package of tests instead of buying five packs of the expensive kind. :haha:

I tell you what though..... those cheapies picked up my BFP at just 9 DPO last time!!!

I've heard that they are really sensitive. So if I can hold off til at least the day before af cuz I HATE trying to figure out if it's a line or not. I like a good solid line or none at all..... but considering how flickle I've been about ttc I'm sure that I'll cave.

Just a couple of months late on the thread but I would like to join :) :dust: congrats to those have bfp and good luck still going xxx

I guess I am around 8 DPO and in addition to back pain I'm having cramps. This morning I had a dream about implantation. My body is being so mean to me right now! Lol! I had a dream I went to the bathroom and was spotting way too early for AF and was like "I wonder if it's implantation?" That would be so bizarre if my body was trying to tell me what was going on internally while I was asleep. But I doubt it! I think now since the idea is in my head it's giving me a hard time. :haha:

Sorry ladies for the massive delay in saying thank you all for the welcome :flower:
I go in hiding when my AF is here but back now as ttc this cycle got underway yesterday.

My next AF is due anytime between 15th-22nd, cycles have only been the biggest over by a week at most which is good for me seeing as in the past I had really :wacko: cycles anything between 5 and 8 weeks between and even once it went over 11 weeks between AFS. I will wait to test until 23rd the earliest, I don't want to go crazy testing as the 23rd would put me at a day late going off my last 8 cycles.

I always loved the thought of having a winter baby and, I know a busy month December with Christmas and also it's hubby's birthday right at the beginning and our wedding anniversary but it's not putting me off wanting a baby due round that time, be the last cycle for baby to be due in his year still.

Are any of you ladies doing any special trying to conceive diets? I need to lose weight any way but a bit all over the place at the moment my dieting :blush:

I'm watching what I eat pretty closely and I run. I haven't quite lost all my weight from DS (he is almost 14 months) so I would like that to be gone before I start gaining weight again. Plus I have a bridesmaid dress to fit into in July. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->