ttc #3 buddies wanted

Ok, advice! We did the BD last night... my OPK does seem to be getting darker. I should O late tonight or possibly tomorrow. DD is so worn out from work and school we can probably only do tonight or tomorrow night. Which should we do!? :happydance:

Attachments

• OPK.jpg
    OPK.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 2
If it were me breaking dawn I would wait until tomorrow. Because if the opk goes positive tomorrow than O would be the next day.

I think we are going to try tomorrow. He's just tired tonight! :( I don't want to push him either. I want it to be fun and enjoyable for both of us!

Hi girls! Can I join?

I have been trying for nr. 3 for 8 months. My first took 6 months and the second was a beautiful wanted surprise because we were still wtt.

I have too short luteal phase and I am working on it with vitamins, hoping and praying that it will be longer than 10 days now. :)

Babyluck to all of you! :)

Welcome bke! Hopefully you'll conceive soon! :hugs: Having a short luteal phase is rough, but I think some herbs are supposed to help. (Not sure which ones, :blush:)

Sitting at CD18. Thought I would have a positive opk by now, but nope. On a positive note, back when I tried femara, I conceived the 2nd cycle and I oed several days later than cycle 1. So who knows?

Yay breakingdawn your tundra e is perfect for bd in the next day it two, lady night is covering fur sure too :)
We bd ONCE 8 or 9 days this cycle and I got my bfp yesterday! I am gob smacked. I thought I was out learning sperm can survive up to 5-7 days.

Hi bke :) good luck I hope you get your bfp soon x

Mattsgirl I hope you I soon fingers crossed!

Ladies I got my bfp, just waiting a few more days until I'm safe for the luteal phase duration to be over xx
https://i997.photobucket.com/albums/af97/sharnw/Mobile%20Uploads/2BBB0D37-E759-46F9-834A-B595FB95CB08.jpg

congratulations sharnw :happydance: that's a great line how many days past are you?

Mouse I hope you ovulate soon it can get so frustrating waiting for it.

:hi:bke welcome and I really hope you get your BFP soon

Breaking dawn that test looks like ovulation is near good luck

Yay breakingdawn your tundra e is perfect for bd in the next day it two, lady night is covering fur sure too :)
We bd ONCE 8 or 9 days this cycle and I got my bfp yesterday! I am gob smacked. I thought I was out learning sperm can survive up to 5-7 days.

Hi bke :) good luck I hope you get your bfp soon x

Mattsgirl I hope you I soon fingers crossed!

Ladies I got my bfp, just waiting a few more days until I'm safe for the luteal phase duration to be over xx
https://i997.photobucket.com/albums/af97/sharnw/Mobile%20Uploads/2BBB0D37-E759-46F9-834A-B595FB95CB08.jpg

Congratulations!!! :happydance:

Congrats on your BFP! Hoping for a positive opk today! If not I may have missed my surge and it was early. If so that's okay because we still got a couple of tries in. I am cramping now on my left side which is the side of my good/only tube so hoping maybe an eggy was released this morning!!!

Frustrating. Either I missed my surge or I'm not ovulating at all this month. Definitely should have by now! I'm just going to go ahead and count myself out this month dang. :p I don't get it though. I've been cramping, sore bbs, all the usual O signs. :cry:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 2
Frustrating. Either I missed my surge or I'm not ovulating at all this month. Definitely should have by now! I'm just going to go ahead and count myself out this month dang. :p I don't get it though. I've been cramping, sore bbs, all the usual O signs. :cry:

This happened to me last cycle the opk never got as dark as the control line when it was almost as dark I took it as my positive. I would just keep bedding every other day until your sure

Congrats Sharnw! That's a great line for 10 dpo!

You could have just missed your surge. I get my surge more in the evening than morning or afternoon. So I wouldn't count yourself out.

9 dpo here. I didn't tell my mom that we were ttc but she is convinced that I am pregnant. Lat time she was this convinced that I was pregnant I was with my daughter. So FXed she's right this time too.

Congrats Sharnw! That's a great line for 10 dpo!

You could have just missed your surge. I get my surge more in the evening than morning or afternoon. So I wouldn't count yourself out.

9 dpo here. I didn't tell my mom that we were ttc but she is convinced that I am pregnant. Lat time she was this convinced that I was pregnant I was with my daughter. So FXed she's right this time too.

I hope your mums right when are you going to test?x

I would like to hold off until Monday but I know that's impossible so probably friday. I'll be 11 dpo then so still early but I have 9 ic to use so early is ok.

Congratulations sharnw!:dance::happydance: that's an awesome looking bfp!:flower:

Thank you for the support ladies, I'm healing up good now and luckily my husband has full coverage so our insurance is taking care of everything which makes things far easier, they are reimbursing us for our car seats and how much the car itself was worth, they are also covering both mine and the other drivers medical bills and the other car to get repaired so now I can move on and let it stop hindering me. No positive opk yet but I forgot to test last night and we didn't bd either:dohh: I was just really exhausted since I worked, I hope we did it enough this month. I'm kind of crampy today so I may take another opk in a bit but even if it is positive, by the time I get home tonight it'll be 12 so we won't even be able to get one in today:nope: I guess we'll see if we did it enough. Good luck to the rest of you ladies in the tww, I hope we see more bfps:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->