ttc #3 buddies wanted

Ladies I'm 99% sure I hit my surge yesterday. The top two tests are yesterday and the bottom two are today. Due to my cramping on one side I'm almost certain an egg was released today. I apologize if the photo posts sideways. Not sure why it keeps doing that!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 4
Sounds promising Breaking dawn. Make sure to get in a BD today!

How's everyone doing? I think I am getting close to the big O and very excited. It's been such a nice chance temping and being able to know when I ovulate.

Congratulations sharnw!! :happydance:

Breaking dawn - it looks like your surge was yesterday! Are you temping? I am temping for the first time this month and so excited and hopeful to finally pinpoint exactly ovulation. :thumbup:

Can I just throw in the towel now? :cry: One minute my OPKs are super light, the next minute darker. I never O late, ever... so it is highly unlikely that is the case now. I am just counting myself out this month. I hate to be a negative Nancy but I have never had an issue with OPKs until now!!! :growlmad:

Attachments

• FullSizeRender.jpg
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 0
It looks really close breakingdawn :)

I'm sticking around ladies. Tests are negative again :cry:

So sorry, sharnw! Are you thinking a chemical? :hugs:

Breaking dawn, hopefully you'll still have a chance this month. Opks can be damn annoying sometimes.
If I don't O soon, I'm going to scream! :hissy: :haha:

I'm so sorry Sharnw. That's terrible. Why can't our bodies just give us clear answers.

Dang Breaking Dawn! That's crazy. I know it's difficult but maybe just bd everyother day for a while. That way you dont have to count yourself out.

So today is 10dpo and I decided to test. I don't know if you can see it but there is a faint pink line there that came up in the time limit. BUT I keep hearing that those tests have been doing that even when your not pregnant. so I don't know what to think.

Attachments

• 20160414_082305_resized.jpg
    20160414_082305_resized.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 12
Ok I'll go out and buy one today and test in the morning. I didn't buy any for this cycle because I would use them and didn't want to waste the money.

I bought a 3 pack of frer. So morning needs to hurry up and get here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->