ttc #3 buddies wanted

Hi ladies.. just briefly popping in to say hello and I am thinking of all of you. Wishing you lots of baby dust and/or super healthy and easy pregnancies. It has been a rough road for me and I have been taking substantial time away from the forums. I did have an obgyn visit yesterday for a possible scare, got an ultrasound, all was 100% clear. The tech even saw I was about to ovulate from my good side this month, so that was exciting. Anyway, I hope all of you are doing well.

Been thinking of you, BD. :hugs:

I had my annual yesterday and am ending my 5th anovulatory cycle. :dohh:
Now am on 10mg progesterone to induce my period then follow up ultrasound in 3 weeks to see if I'm preparing to ovulate. If not, Clomid, which I'm hoping to avoid for the risk of multiples. But we'll see.

Thank you x_amour. It is appreciated. Clomid worked for my friend who was TTC for 2+ years with low egg count.

I'm on CD11 with already a positive opk. Frustrating because it came early but it's okay. I think tomorrow will be the peak and I won't actually O until Saturday ish. We got a try in last night and I may hold off until tomorrow because every other day really helps with his swimmer count. Days in a row kills his stamina. So we will see..

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 5
Good luck breaking fingers crossed for you x

I hope you heal quickly from your surgery, sharnx! :hugs: I knew a lot of people who have had their gallbladder out, and they feel so much better afterward.

x_amour, I hope the progesterone gets your ovulation started.

breakingdawn, glad you're o'ing on your good side this month. Good luck!

Afm, I think I had 4 days of positive opk all together, so needless to say, dh and I are exhausted. :rofl: Just waiting for crosshairs now.

Well my positive opk was CD11 and back to negative CD12. We only have a few tries in this month because things happened earlier than expected. Not expecting much for July but a surprise would be welcomed. Normally I O on CD13 which is today but there's a chance it was later yesterday. A little bummed but it will be okay.

Well, I'm out. :growlmad: :witch: showed today, much to my surprise. I wasn't expecting it until at least Tuesday. So, who the heck knows if I ovulated or not. I never got crosshairs. It's getting down to the wire. Only 2 cycles of clomid left.

How's everyone else doing?

:baby::pink::baby:Hi all, we've decided to ttc #3 as well. My last son was born 7.16.11. I'm slightly nervous to try as my boys were much welcomed surprises and this will be our "first" time actually ttc. I am on CD14 with all neg. Opk's so far. My Cycle has been anywhere from 31-33 days. Hoping for a sticky one this month in hopes for an April babygirl. All the girls in my family are born in April!! :) Would be neat to keep it going! :baby: :pink:

Sorry Mouse. :( I don't think we caught it this month either. I O'd early, caught us off guard. We got about 3 tries. I have no symptoms. AF is not due for a bit though.. we are going to the beach next week so I will have zero urge to test. I will test when we come back next Saturday. I am not expecting much though. I'll be okay since I am mentally prepared for it. At least we have a fun beach trip we are headed to!

Stay positive... you're still in until the :witch: shows! Hopefully she doesnt. Until/if she does, enjoy your wonderful vacation! :)

Well, I'm out. :growlmad: :witch: showed today, much to my surprise. I wasn't expecting it until at least Tuesday. So, who the heck knows if I ovulated or not. I never got crosshairs. It's getting down to the wire. Only 2 cycles of clomid left.

How's everyone else doing?

Am so sorry mouse :hugs:

Thanks ladies! Enjoy the beach, breakingdawn! No better way to spend the 2WW. ;)

Welcome CobynTTmom! :hi:

:wave::wave::wave: Hello!!!! Sure hoping for some BFP's!! I am so... excited to be a part of a group!! I've been reading forums from this page like novels, and I am so excited and happy at how supportive and close everyone is! ❤

Thank you ladies!! I am going to start packing tonight. We leave Monday morning. I am pretty excited. :) So, I have had two pregnancy dreams literally back to back this week. It is frustrating because I have not even been obsessing this 2ww! I have not been thinking about it (hardly) at all and I still have dreams! The first dream was SO weird... I was breastfeeding my baby boy. :O I woke up and it literally felt like I was doing it. I was really really weirded out! Then last night I had a dream I got two lines on a HPT and I was SO excited and ran to show hubby and he showed me the box and said "Um, it is suppose to have 3 lines" LOL! What the heck? So I opened up the test (it was like a FRER) and it had a third very faint line. I am exhausted by these silly dreams!

Hi ladies :wave: haven't posted in a while. Currently on my 4th month, bit disappointing that it's now taking longer than it did to ttc #2 which I didn't think it would. But trying to be positive for this month.

Congrats to the ladies who've had BFPs! And hugs to everyone else :hugs: :dust:

Hi babynewbie! Good to hear from you. Hang in there. :hugs:

So, I am thoroughly confused. I thought AF started on Friday, but it was brown, light, and never got any heavier. My AF is not supposed to come until Wednesday. Yesterday, the spotting was minimal, a little more today, but not what it should be if today is supposed to be Day 4 of AF; just a little on a pad. (Sorry about all the TMI, :blush:) It's light to dark brown, a few black bits; I notice more when I wipe than on the pad. It's off and on, not consistent I'm cramping a little. But :bfn:
Could this be implantation bleeding? My positive opks were June 25th through 29th. So confused. Should I be getting a positive by now?
Considering I'm supposed to start clomid on CD3, I need to know when AF has officially started.
Any ideas?

Hi mouse, this kinda happened to me last month. In all my 28 years of life I NEVER spotted. Last month was our first cycle ttc. Af was late 2 days and it just so happened that I started spotting and then it was full blown af. All while having 8 bfn over the course of a week. I hope this is not the case for you, but I was able to confirm with a beta test.

Breakingdawn - hope youre having fun. I am having fun here in Spain ;) the boys are loving it and af is leaving. Tampons have been my friend so I have been able to wear bikini hahaha :) not been thinking much of ttc this trip so far.. until noe that it seemd af is leaving hahaha. So first official ttc month coming up. Not going to do anything, no opk just sex every other day :)
And today 7 years ago i got my older boy in my arms :) cant believe he is 7 already!! So big. Swims around in the pool like a seal! Just by himself.

Thanks cobynnTTsmom!
Good luck with your first month catalyst!
After finally showed for real today. I'm relieved since I was making myself worried about what else spotting could be. Ready for round 5 of clomid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->