ttc #3 buddies wanted

Hi all :hi: can I joon you 😄
I've just turned 37 and have two boys - Ollie (5 in August) and Sam (turned 3 in May).
It's been a difficult decision whether to try for no3. My head said we absolutely shouldn't - affordability, space, practicalities, etc. But my heart just couldn't let the idea go... I just don't feel done... Sooo here I am TTC again -
I just came off the pill a week & 1/2 ago, well I guess really only a few days as the first week is the same as the usual week off the pill... Really hoping it happens as quickly as with no2 - straight off the pill, DTD once, planning to start trying after I got my first real AF and - that's was it!!!! :wacko: Doubt I'll be so lucky this time though! Especially being these 4 years older!!!! 😳
Baby dust to everyone :dust:

Hello, Caroline! :howdy: I know how it is with the head verses heart decision. The heart usually wins! ;)

I think I spoke too soon about my period. I thought it was af---a little bit of red---but now it's back to brown spotting. Not sure what's going on, but luckily my yearly is in a week and a half.

Yeah, I test every couple of days. Negative, but the opk is really dark, but not positive, but I guess that probably doesn't mean anything. Spotting has stopped. No sign of AF, unless that was it. :shrug:

Sorry about AF, breakingdawn. :hugs:

That must be so frustrating mouse hopefully you will get some answers at your next appointment x

Hey ladies, how are you all doing? I've missed y'all, things have been a little hectic over on my end the past few weeks as it was my daughter's 4th bday, we are looking for a new house and I just found out that I'm pregnant again:dance: I honestly can't believe it, I'm very excited and hopeful this time around, feeling really positive also. Hopefully this is our rainbow[-o< I'm due April 3rd(although if they came on the 1st that would be quite entertaining:haha:). Good luck and I hope everyone gets their bfps this month:flower: it would be really neat to have a due date buddy group from a ttc buddy group:blush:

Congratulations abii I am so happy for you xx

Huge congrats Abii!!!!! :yipee: I really hope this is your rainbow!!!

Thinking of you ladies!!! Xxxx

Thank you mouse!:hugs: how have you been?:flow:

Despite my spotting confusion, I think I'm getting an almost positive opk. So maybe it was just a light period. I hope to ovulate this week. Maybe I'll get lucky this month without clomid.

Hey ladies sorry haven't been on in ages congrats to everyone I missed that got their bfp :)
GL to ladies still chugging along xx

Well, my gynecologist said to keep chugging along, that the light period was no big deal. So, on we go, I guess. Opk has been positive all week. :thumbup:

Hope everyone is doing well.

Im doing ok. Been confusef vynthe apps and tickers I use. Sone sayd o was 25th and some 27th and ticker 28th. Bd was on or close to the datrs so I am pos I gave it a goof try this month but time will tell If we got lucky.
I havr bern having sore boobs past 3 days and think it is more than usual. But might be just symptomspotting on overdrive. 3 dpo according to ticker so just about 10-11 to go :)

Nothing too exciting to report! 10dpo today, this month seems completely different to all previous ones so far, in terms of symptoms. Nausea, had a slight metallic taste in my mouth for a few days. And usually 4-5 days before AF appears my boobs are absolute agony and I get lots of cramps, that's a huge giveaway that she's coming. But so far boobs are fine not even slightly tender and no cramps just the odd niggly feeling. I did give in and test yesterday pm but BFN.

Really don't want to get my hopes up though :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->