ttc #3 buddies wanted

Hi I've not posted on here for a while and just been stalking because didn't feel right with me being pregnant. I just wanted to say to the people who are recently pregnant a big congratulations :happydance: and I wish those ttc all the luck in the world :dust:

I had my Anatomy scan today and everything fine and my bump is :blue: very shocked but very happy :D

Hey ladies, we'll it seems after 5+ years since the last time I was pregnant, we are finally expecting Baby #3!!!! We're so excited, but mainly very nervous right now. I found out on 12dpo with a SUPER faint line on frer, then confirmed next morning with a frer digi. I have ABSOLUTELY no symptoms this month EXCEPT cramps and cramping since ovulation day. Everyday I had them. I was 99.9% sure I was out this month. After our BFP I started to feel more tired and my hunger kicked up about 10 notches and I need to use the restroom a little more than usual, but still feel pretty much the same.

Hi Jess wow 20 weeks! I can't believe how quick that went! Hope all is well with everything x

Congrats CobynTTmom how far along are you?

I got my bfp ladies x

Congratulations cobynttmom!!!

Also a massive congratulations sharnw :happydance:
I know can't believe where the time has gone.

Congrats sharnw and cobynttmom!!! :happydance: A lot of April babies from this group.

Congrats on your :blue: bump jessicasmum! Don't worry about stopping by. I don't know about anyone else, but I like to hear updates from ours moms to be from this group. It gives me hope.

Lately, I've been freaking myself out with lh tests. Every day is almost positive. I think it might have been truly positive one day last week, but it seems odd for it to still be so dark. Never google stuff. :dohh: Not a good idea. :haha:

Thank you ladies!!! :flower:

Sharnw- My last AF was June 29th, but I ovulated REALLY late in my cycle. I usually have a 31 DC. This month I Ovulated on CD24 July 19th. And then got my first BFP on 12dpo/July31st. So I don't really know how far along I would be considered. I know doctors usually go by LMP but there is NO WAY I am almost 6 weeks.:wacko:

Congrats sharnw and cobynttmom!!! :happydance: A lot of April babies from this group.

Congrats on your :blue: bump jessicasmum! Don't worry about stopping by. I don't know about anyone else, but I like to hear updates from ours moms to be from this group. It gives me hope.

Lately, I've been freaking myself out with lh tests. Every day is almost positive. I think it might have been truly positive one day last week, but it seems odd for it to still be so dark. Never google stuff. :dohh: Not a good idea. :haha:

Thank you :D

Oh I know Google can be evil, I'm a bit of a Google addict, I look very silly stuff up :blush:

Congratulations cobynttmom and sharwn :happydance:

I also keep looking in but don't like to comment as I know how hard it can be I really hope you get your BFP soon mouse x

Congrats on your bump turning blue Jessicasmum x

Not until the 22nd of August it seems so long away all my symptoms just disappeared so I can't wait to my scan just to know all is ok x

The wait can feel like forever waiting for scans, I always end up crazy counting down to them.
Symptoms I wouldn't worry about, it's all been different with each of mine, horrible morning sickness with first and low energy, my 2nd no symptoms at all, this one seem to have had weird symptoms that I didn't know were symptoms until I looked them up, also have low energy and they come and go too.
I'm sure all is fine, I know how hard it is though, you sort of can't feel as relaxed until the 1st scan. Have you ever had a private scan? My hubby wouldn't ever let me.

I priced them and they where starting from £100 there is no way my oh would allow me to spend that unless I really had to. I remember feeling like this with dd so I know am just worring over nothing x

Hey guys, I stopped coming here for a while cos I was driving myself batty. But I'm still going batty so in back! Hehe.

DD turned two on Monday! And she's still breastfeeding, and I still have no cycle back yet. Oh, I AM grateful really, I know few get so long, twice! But I'm getting impatient at times now, like come onnnnnn body, ovulate already!! Haha.

I ovulated and conceived on that first egg two weeks after my DS turned two, so now DD is two I'm going a bit bonkers symptom spotting. Will it happen the same again!??? Will I ovulate soon??? Time will tell I guess, as long as I don't go crazy before then. Lol!

FD

I priced them and they where starting from £100 there is no way my oh would allow me to spend that unless I really had to. I remember feeling like this with dd so I know am just worring over nothing x

That seems a little steep, they are £65 at the one nearest me.
I hope time hurrys up for you until scan, I think because my youngest takes up a lot of my time this helped with waiting didn't seem as long as with my previous.

So I got bfp this morning! Thought I was 8dpo (app say 9 and 11) byt going to a festival so tested.
First month ttc. Got pg with the boys 5th and 1st month ttc.

Here is a link to pic of the test

https://s50.photobucket.com/user/jo...160805_104208_zpskdlpec7j.jpg.html?sort=1&o=0

Catalyst i seen your bfp in a ttc group on FB too! :D

Congrats catalyst!!! That is an awesome strong line for only 8dpo! Awesome!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->