ttc #3 buddies wanted

Thank you girls :) I am still in disbeliev bit the lines are so dark it must be.
Flyingduster - I am wondering if I ovulated early. I usualy have 33-35 days but haf 28 and last was 36 so maby this one was 28 or just over.. if so I ovulated like 16 days ago... or just after that. I doubt this was a long cycle since I got so dark lines. But wasnt temping or using opk so I dont know when I ovulated.

Congratulations catalyst. You must be more than 8dpo those lines are fab!

Congrats to all the BFPs!

I took step back after being a little overwhelmed after having 5 anovulatory cycles after stopping birth control. :( But after having blood done (all normal) and taking Progesterone to induce a period after a 63 day cycle, I think I finally have pulled off ovulation! :D

So, so excited. 5 DPO now. 9 days until testing!

So glad for the :witch:! CD1 :happydance: And it's normal: red and medium flow, unlike the brown spotting that confused the heck out of me last time. After such a long and weird off-cycle, I'm glad to be back in the game. Onto cycle 5 of clomid. Fingers crossed!
I hope everyone has a lovely weekend!

Hoping this next cycle is yours, mouse! :hugs:

----------

https://i1137.photobucket.com/albums/n519/xamour3/IMG_5704x_zpsolra7cep.jpg

8 months TTC. 5 anovulatory cycles. There are no words, I am in complete and total shock. I can't stop crying.

Congratulations x_amour :happydance: :happydance:

Mouse good luck this cycle x

X_amour!!! Omg! Congraaaaaaaaats! That's a big Ol BFP hun! Yooouuuuure preggers! Woop!

Congrats jessicasmum on your bump turning blue<3 and congrats to all the bfps!!:happydance: how exciting. I ended up having yet another chemical..I'm sorry it took awhile for me to update but I just needed some time as I was very heart broken. After the loss I decided to do some research and I'm pretty sure I have low progesterone and since the cream is so widely available I decided to give it a shot this month just to see. I am 5 dpo and believe I got a faint line this afternoon but I am not going to get my hopes up like last time and will only add a picture when its definitely there, I'm just really hoping that this progesterone cream does the trick and it's not something that is out of my control, I hate feeling like I don't have control over whats happening with my body:wacko: anyway, congratulations ladies and I hope you all have a h&h 9 months:flow:

I started to bleed yesterday morning. Was bot bad during day, didnt get in the pad but always as a wiped. Today it is heavyer and mild cramps with it so I guess it is gone. Will change my sig when I het to computer. We got a scare on friday vfline on dif type of test. Tested again with same type and it was good line but it made us think about what ifs and I cried alot on friday. So I think we have taken most out. Think I wad so short gone and it still sinking in, first month ttc and having two boys males it less hard. We are sad about this but we are going to try again right away.

Thank you Abii :hugs: Im sorry too, that you had another chemical.

I am so sorry Abii and Catalyst... I am thinking and praying for the both of you! Big hugs to you two.

Hi everyone, may I join your group?

I have two beautiful boys 6 and 2.5 years and we so badly want our third to be a pink bundle but a healthy one would do just fine. This is our 6th cycle trying and hopefully it's the one that we get out bfp.

Good luck to everyone trying and congratulations to those who got a bfp x

Is anyone trying anything different this cycle to increase bfp chances? We're trying preseed, soft cups, temping and maybe opks. Would love to hear everyones experience with any of those methods.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->