TTC #3 - buddies?

sil

Reaction score
Hi ladies,
I'm trying to conceive our 3rd and final baby. We thought we were done at 2 but recently decided our family didn't feel complete.
DH and I would love a girl (we have 2 H&H boys) so we are thinking of trying gender swaying techniques.
I'm going to call to get my mirena out soon and am feeling nervous but excited. :flower:

Hello, Im ttc our third too and also have two boys :) they are 7 and 4 :D
In the beginning I just wanted two babys but when pg or just after having my second I knew I would love another, but dh (who in the beginning wanted 3) didnt want another for a while haha. Just this year that he has been coming around, before that he was not ready but never fully said no, no more kids hehe.

So we are both 32 this year, been toghether for 17years, married for 5. We started ttc in july, got bfp august 5th but started to bleed august 15th and we lost it. So it is back to ttc again.

How are you doing?

Hi, I'm ttc #3 too! I have a boy age 5 and a girl age 4. Been off the pill for two months and had suspected pelvic inflammatory disease last cycle so had to be on antibiotics for 2 weeks so that put a stop to ttc last month but coming up to my ovulation days and the pain of pelvic inflammatory disease feels like it's returning �� I feel like something is trying to tell me it's not meant to happen for a 3rd time xx

I am TTC for number 4 too. I have 3 boys.

What are you trying to sway the odds? I am not doing the temp thing, that kind of weirds me out for some reason lol. We are trying the few days before ovulation. I have one month 26 days and the next 30 so hopefully we are luck to get a pink bundle.

Hi ladies, TTC #3 too! Have 2 DD's aged 4 and 2, i wanted to wait a bit longer in the long run as my mother is getting married in January but the more my OH talks about it the more i am wanting the same right now! Same as lady says above, how are you doing the gender techniques? Or what techniques are there as we would love a DS although i am totally happy for a healthy baby either way. I would love to have some buddies going through the same as me. x

Hi I'm ttc #3 I have a little girl who's 3 next month and a 7 year old boy. This is my first cycle trying but been of bc since summer and have had regular cycles , just been doing the natural methods ��. My Af is due in 11 days but I'm having symptoms different to my usual pre af symptoms. Instead of my chest been heavy and throbbing before af I have burning feeling in my armpits and under my boobs. I have a bad sore throat and headaches. Yesterday had the worst cramps , pulling on left side and stabbing feeling. Back was very sore a week and a half ago. So I tested but bfn , I think it was way too early. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->