TTC #3 in TWW, anyone else?

Ladies do you find you get firmer, sensitive boobs leading up to ovulation or is it a symptom you get after ovulation has happened?

All boob symptoms for me are post-ovulation.

Thanks aley! What about bloated, crampy tummy? Just wondering if I've ovulated already as having these symptom x

If its not from what I ate, that's also an after ovulation thing for me! :thumbup: Seems like you may have O'd?

I'm out. Spotting and 100% sure it's AF. Can we keep this thread going for 3rd timers?

I'm out. Spotting and 100% sure it's AF. Can we keep this thread going for 3rd timers?

So much baby dust for you next month babe, And yeah! I am 8dpo tomorrow but not sure my chances anymore. No particular reason... Maybe because I was dumb and took a test way too early.

Hey ladies! I'm going to test tomorrow at 10dpo. Feeling pretty good :)

:hi: Can i join you?

I've been away a long time and now i'm back as ttc #3. I've 2 boys 6 & nearly 3. Af due on wednesday. x

I am horrible about testing too early, which is why I have to take a more NTNP approach to TTC...for my sanity, you see. :haha:

I have been having post-AF cramping ...and I am not happy about it. I have 6 months to conceive before I have to have another biopsy done on my cervix and then I have to decide whether or not I will move forward with getting parts of my cervix removed (preventive measures)...we are going on the 3rd month now. My doctor said its "possible" to get pregnant after the preventive procedure ...but she didn't seem sure. So here is to conceiving baby #3 SOON!

I hate waiting to ovulate. Or maybe I am just in a bad mood today...either way.

Hope you ladies are doing well. Congrats to the BFPs!:D

Silaslove -- I hate waiting to ovulate too. Its like... worse than the 2ww. (especially with long cycles :growlmad:

...if you get pregnant, does the entire cervix thing just get delayed until delivery?? Fingers crossed this is your month!!

:witch: for me. is a lh cycle of 11 days too short? I'm pretty sure I did ovulate though.
So, for symptom spotters, these are my wishful symptoms that ended up being af (this is just much for me than anyone else, :haha:):
tender, itchy breasts
lower back pain
bloating
irritability
cramping
weird dreams
sensitivity to smell

*I'm thinking the last 2 were coincidental, but I really wanted them to be pregnancy related.

Good luck and baby :dust: to everyone else! :thumbup:

By 'lh' do you mean 'lp'?? An 11 day luteal phase is long enough, though 12-14 is supposedly "normal".

I'm having all those same symptoms. Sigh. Hoping they mean there's a bun in the oven, but who knows? So sick of waiting for an answer ](*,)

By 'lh' do you mean 'lp'?? An 11 day luteal phase is long enough, though 12-14 is supposedly "normal".

I'm having all those same symptoms. Sigh. Hoping they mean there's a bun in the oven, but who knows? So sick of waiting for an answer ](*,)

Yeah, I think I meant lp. :blush: :haha: Isn't it crazy how early pregnancy and pms are often so similar? So frustrating!
But hopefully these are your early symptoms. ;)

Silaslove -- I hate waiting to ovulate too. Its like... worse than the 2ww. (especially with long cycles :growlmad:

...if you get pregnant, does the entire cervix thing just get delayed until delivery?? Fingers crossed this is your month!!

Yes, it will just be delayed.y doctor was supportive if me waiting to have another child and then moving forward with the procedure. Unfortunately I have to go through another procedure to get biopsies of my cervix again...so ridiculously painful. But hopefully I will have a new little bundle to make me feel better afterwards.

Hello, I have a 3 yr old and 20 month old and on 3rd cycle for baby #3.

I got pregnant first cycle with my last two, so being on cycle 3 has me worried. I have a luteal phase of 10 days- yikes- only just worked it out from last couple of cycles. AF due on the 16th. I did do a clearblue ov test but NEVER seem to get anything but a blank circle :( Pretty sure I ovulated on Tuesday evening though).

I am scared about 3 I had post natal anxiety with both my kids but mainly due to colic (1st) and bad reflux (2nd). I foubd it hard to keep up with cleaning the sick and getting rest etc. i do worry that I will be worse with the 3rd and my husband keeps asking if we are doing the right thing- hate it when he does that as I so desperatly want a 3rd. I am 37, so time is running out.

Roll on next week!

Aunt Flo came to visit this morning. :witch: On to cycle 3! Hoping I ovulate earlier this month. :coffee:

Sorry for those whose :witch: showed. :hugs:

Hi lillian! :wave: Fingers crossed for you this month!

So no symptoms for me yet really. Infact less symptoms than previous cycles when af hasvarrived! Typical post ovulation boob changes but that's it. :( assuming that means I'm out :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->