• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Ttc #3 over 35 - anyone else in the same boat??

yes, in Mass. i live 30 miles from Boston. middle of the woods sort of suburb. my family is spanish, living in california since i am young. hubby is from mass. years ago, i came to study, met hubby in school when i was 20. moved in together... married couple of years later and been here ever since. i used to work in Boston until last year...then quit to stay home but dh takes the train into town daily. love it here in mass and boston is a great city. but also love going ofter to CA specially during winter time! grew up on the beach so i love it there too (san diego).

Hi Girls!!

Missed you all yesterday. Work was crazy, kids homework was nuts and then to add insult to injury my DS14 threw up all over his carpet at 4 this morning. You know those times where you wonder if you could actually get up and do the kid stuff in the middle of the night again (4 felt like that)? Well....it was horrible but I DID IT!! I will say scrubbing 14 yo vomit (sorry for details) out of cream colored carpet is a lot more disgusting than little toddler vomit.

MG - My OPKs got darker CD 9 and 10 then I missed the window and got lighter ones late CD 11 and much lighter CD12. My temp went up yesterday. Now if my temp stays up is that a guarantee that I O'd? I am still a newbie to the BBT. How's everything going with you - it's bd time coming up for you right?

Dysan - Great advice about when to DTD and sperm meets egg you were writing about. Were you reading this from a specific book or website? I think (have to go look again) I am 3 dpo too! Wanna be neurotic together?

Bonnie - Have you done another OPK? I've heard not to do them with FMU. have you heard something else? I think you and DB have reason to celebrate with having the last day on the job eh? I want him to be excited with you!!

Rottpaw - 4 days into the 2ww - only 10 more to go :)

Dustar - Welcome - wow! 10 years to get your DS. Honey that's some impressive perseverance. Did you find a cause? It took me almost 3 years with DS and I thought that was rough.

Think I got everyone - Congrats to HC (or was that TC?) ! I saw on another thread you got your BFP!!! Spread the love!! I hate when I get behind on these because I want to make so many comments but can't remember what I read 5 minutes after I read it!

Baby dust and luck to all here!!

I knew I forgot something - Fluffy have you heard from Gail yet? I'm anxious to hear what she says!

I knew I forgot something - Fluffy have you heard from Gail yet? I'm anxious to hear what she says!

Hiya faithmum:)
No havent heard back from gail yet! I cant wait either:happydance: i had to email to make sure my order went through ok :)
I hope your ds is feeling better, you were saying that you forgot what it was like getting up during the night, im really only getting used to having a full nights sleep about 7 months now and im sure id be happy to go back to the night shifts if another baby arrived :)

Currently on cd10 and using clearblue digital opk, im in the middle of the bd routine this week and im knackered:sleep:but im hoping to get a pos ov from tomorrow to saturday, and then the 2ww:coffee:

Yeah you are right about not testing opk with fmu, my tests recommend testing midday, so i test everyday at 2pm.
Now all i need is gail to tell me what i want to hear:thumbup: so once i receive my reading i shall let you know :)

Bedtime for me but ill check in same time tomorrow......goodnight ladies :flower:

:dust: :dust:

HI Ladies. Hope everyone is having a great day. I am having a better day today. had a minor meltdown last night. It is hard staying positive all of the time and i do find that I get quite emotional as I get close to Ov. Does anyone else find that?
Faithmum- If your temp stays up for 3 days in a row then you o'd for sure. It sounds to me like you did as your opk was getting darker and you just missed the critical day.
Bonnie- I wish I was as relaxed about things as you are. that is a good way to be for sure. I always want everything to work out perfect and that is why I have my mini meltdowns from time to time.
Dysan- Thanks for the info on bd'ing. I am always of the opinion that more is better but saying that we haven't had anything for 3 months now. I had 3 BFP's in a row with 2 being chemicals and 1 a mmc at 12 weeks. Who knows eh? Yes I am Canadian!!

No havent heard back from gail yet! I cant wait either:happydance: i had to email to make sure my order went through ok :)
I hope your ds is feeling better, you were saying that you forgot what it was like getting up during the night, im really only getting used to having a full nights sleep about 7 months now and im sure id be happy to go back to the night shifts if another baby arrived :)

Currently on cd10 and using clearblue digital opk, im in the middle of the bd routine this week and im knackered:sleep:but im hoping to get a pos ov from tomorrow to saturday, and then the 2ww:coffee:

Yeah you are right about not testing opk with fmu, my tests recommend testing midday, so i test everyday at 2pm.
Now all i need is gail to tell me what i want to hear:thumbup: so once i receive my reading i shall let you know :)

Bedtime for me but ill check in same time tomorrow......goodnight ladies :flower:

I hear you about being happy to wake up again in the middle of the night. I was really wondering if I physically could since it has been years! Believe it or not I felt so good being able to get that mess cleaned up and get back to sleep.

Great job on the bd'g - sounds like you're hitting some good days there.

Hope you get that + on the OPK soon - my cycle is so weird this time around I don't really know what to do...so I'm just waiting.

Hi Girls!!

Missed you all yesterday. Work was crazy, kids homework was nuts and then to add insult to injury my DS14 threw up all over his carpet at 4 this morning. You know those times where you wonder if you could actually get up and do the kid stuff in the middle of the night again (4 felt like that)? Well....it was horrible but I DID IT!! I will say scrubbing 14 yo vomit (sorry for details) out of cream colored carpet is a lot more disgusting than little toddler vomit.eww yuk! puke and i do not mix well but it is worse the older they get for sure!

MG - My OPKs got darker CD 9 and 10 then I missed the window and got lighter ones late CD 11 and much lighter CD12. My temp went up yesterday. Now if my temp stays up is that a guarantee that I O'd? I am still a newbie to the BBT. How's everything going with you - it's bd time coming up for you right?yes-high temps for at least 3 days will confirm ov! fx'd for you!

Dysan - Great advice about when to DTD and sperm meets egg you were writing about. Were you reading this from a specific book or website? I think (have to go look again) I am 3 dpo too! Wanna be neurotic together? i think we can all join in on that!

Bonnie - Have you done another OPK? I've heard not to do them with FMU. have you heard something else? I think you and DB have reason to celebrate with having the last day on the job eh? I want him to be excited with you!!i did one around 9 and another around 3pm afternoon was darker but still faint, but im glad to see it fading in. i never got a positive or even a faint line in the afternoons on month one-and the instructions didnt say not to use fmu....month 2 i had found out about the afternoon surge but still wasnt seeing anything really until as a fluke i decided to test before bed and BAM there it was! so now i am going for 2x day---i have the cheap internet ones and i have been very hapy with the quality so ill keep on with that.

Rottpaw - 4 days into the 2ww - only 10 more to go :) yeah!

Dustar - Welcome - wow! 10 years to get your DS. Honey that's some impressive perseverance. Did you find a cause? It took me almost 3 years with DS and I thought that was rough.

Think I got everyone - Congrats to HC (or was that TC?) ! I saw on another thread you got your BFP!!! Spread the love!! I hate when I get behind on these because I want to make so many comments but can't remember what I read 5 minutes after I read it!

Baby dust and luck to all here!!

No havent heard back from gail yet! I cant wait either:happydance: i had to email to make sure my order went through ok :) hopefully anytime now!
I hope your ds is feeling better, you were saying that you forgot what it was like getting up during the night, im really only getting used to having a full nights sleep about 7 months now and im sure id be happy to go back to the night shifts if another baby arrived :)absolutly!

:hugs:i posted in red--it was easier to follow:hugs:

HI Ladies. Hope everyone is having a great day. I am having a better day today. had a minor meltdown last night. It is hard staying positive all of the time and i do find that I get quite emotional as I get close to Ov. Does anyone else find that?
Faithmum- If your temp stays up for 3 days in a row then you o'd for sure. It sounds to me like you did as your opk was getting darker and you just missed the critical day.
Bonnie- I wish I was as relaxed about things as you are. that is a good way to be for sure. I always want everything to work out perfect and that is why I have my mini meltdowns from time to time.
Dysan- Thanks for the info on bd'ing. I am always of the opinion that more is better but saying that we haven't had anything for 3 months now. I had 3 BFP's in a row with 2 being chemicals and 1 a mmc at 12 weeks. Who knows eh? Yes I am Canadian!!
hey cycle buddy---im sorry you had a rough day. i was a bit frustrated with db yesterday too. i never tried to pin my moods to ov, but this is only my 3rd time ever paying attention and there are too many things to monitor-lol and im really not monitoring much this month. believe me-i want perfection to---this is why this feels so weird to be this calm. it's not an intentional calm-it just is.....very strange....i just hope its a good sign.

bd schedule--majority i see is every other day is sufficient and that every day can effect :spermy: quality especilly if thats an issue. well i dont know of any issues, but i do know that we definitly could stand to hit a few more prime days than we have. life just keeps getting in the way-gotta figure out a way around that.....hopefully this time around will be more...um...productive :rofl:

chiropractor for me tomorrow.....did i tell you all about last months visit? it was so funny! near the end of the year, before started ttc i told chiro we were going to ttc and asked if it was ok to have tx if ttc. he explained the fertility side of chiropractic-how it can benefit ect....

so last month i asked how long i can continue treatment once i am pg. he went into all the benefits regarding treatment all the way to delivery. i walked up to the desk to make an appointment for one month and he doubles back and says "is there anything you want to tell me"! :rofl: i think i would have asked BEFORE he cracked my body up if i was! it was so funny. was hoping i had some news for him tomorrow but oh well---next visit right?!

ok well nite everyone!

Hey girls,

Bonnie - that's too funny about your chiro....let's HOPE that next month you DO have something to share!

Thanks B and MG for info on bbt. I am hoping it will still high in the morning. Hopefully I won't have clean up duty at 4 in the morning and can take a good temp. Funny thing was when DS woke me up I was dreaming about taking my bbt temp. I'd really like to escape this ttc business in my sleep - how about dreaming about Pedro or Fabio or even winning the lottery but no - I'm dreaming about flipin' charting my bbt.

Night everybody and baby dust!!

That full moon is a beauty - surely she is shining blessings upon us.

I hear you about being happy to wake up again in the middle of the night. I was really wondering if I physically could since it has been years! Believe it or not I felt so good being able to get that mess cleaned up and get back to sleep.

Hope you get that + on the OPK soon - my cycle is so weird this time around I don't really know what to do...so I'm just waiting.

Hiya ladies:flower:

As promised i said id let you know when i got my reading, so today it finally arrived in my inbox woohoo:happydance: ive just noted the main part in relation to the baby stuff:

"I see a healthy baby boy born 2014, and that all will be well around your pregnancy itself, labour and birth, and a very nice line of happiness around most areas in your path are showing for the next 18 months, lots of change but I feel this is welcomed change I see conception around October 2013"

Mmmm not what i was really looking to hear, 2013 is much further ahead than i was hoping.....im hoping March 2010:haha:! Or maybe im destined to have one planned for then also :haha:

Ah well it hasnt made me fall to the floor in disappointment im still aiming for this month:happydance:

Has anyone had a reading which pinpointed the same month or the following month?

Hope everyone is well and ill pop by later:winkwink:

:dust:

Hiya ladies:flower:

As promised i said id let you know when i got my reading, so today it finally arrived in my inbox woohoo:happydance: ive just noted the main part in relation to the baby stuff:

"I see a healthy baby boy born 2014, and that all will be well around your pregnancy itself, labour and birth, and a very nice line of happiness around most areas in your path are showing for the next 18 months, lots of change but I feel this is welcomed change I see conception around October 2013"

Mmmm not what i was really looking to hear, 2013 is much further ahead than i was hoping.....im hoping March 2010:haha:! Or maybe im destined to have one planned for then also :haha:

Ah well it hasnt made me fall to the floor in disappointment im still aiming for this month:happydance:

Has anyone had a reading which pinpointed the same month or the following month?

Hope everyone is well and ill pop by later:winkwink:

:dust:
Wow yours is far off in the future. But if you read about how to leave feedback, she asks not to base it on the reading per se but on her service. Personal decisions can affect her outlooks to reality. With mine she said a June conception. I am hoping she see June as our announcement as that would be the end of the first tri.
Who knows....
But-didn't you tell her you were just curious and not TTC? Maybe that affected the reading....

Hey girls,

Bonnie - that's too funny about your chiro....let's HOPE that next month you DO have something to share!

Thanks B and MG for info on bbt. I am hoping it will still high in the morning. Hopefully I won't have clean up duty at 4 in the morning and can take a good temp. Funny thing was when DS woke me up I was dreaming about taking my bbt temp. I'd really like to escape this ttc business in my sleep - how about dreaming about Pedro or Fabio or even winning the lottery but no - I'm dreaming about flipin' charting my bbt.

Night everybody and baby dust!!

That full moon is a beauty - surely she is shining blessings upon us.

I dreamed that the roof was leaking and the ceiling was falling down...we have a new roof this summer.....ugh where Are George Clooney or Julian McMahon!

fluffy, my take on Gail's reading:
your boy will come in 2014...meanwhile, i predict you will have your healthy beautiful baby girl in 2012-2013. hahaha... Just felt like making that little joke given than you are actually ttc #3 now and not in 2013!

Well, now to the symptoms. 4 dpo today - YAY! one more day. 9 more days to AF due date.
Today, thus far, this is what's going on to add to the list. Please note that i am noting pretty much everything i feel body wise - I know that everything could be (and probably is ) attributed to something else.

1. This morning i had very stoft stools - sorry TMI overall - this is not normal for me I am the type of gal that is always constipated. At any rate, I think that if anything, this is opposite of a pregnancy sign - since i think that most woman experience constipation. hahaha...again, noting everything here. Plus, i mentioned that i had some stomach ache - maybe part of the cold process.
2. Still stuffy nose. No more blood though. But, i I had a cold - i am feeling 100% better except for the stuffy nose that still lingers.
3 . No CM. Totally normal for me, I am usually dry at this stage.
4. i feel some bone/joint pain on my ankles. THis is probably from my exercise, i do quite a bit of high impact. Never happened before but thought i should mention it.
5. last night - i had clear cramping on lower abdomen - noticed only when i was relaxing in bed so not sure if it is usually there and I just simply dont pay attention to it.

Will be looking for "signs" of implantation the next few days...

How are the other ladies on the TWW doing. Curious to see if there is anything going on symptom-wise.

For all you gals that are currently O'ing, hope you catch the egg! Baby dust!

your boy will come in 2014...meanwhile, i predict you will have your healthy beautiful baby girl in 2012-2013. hahaha... Just felt like making that little joke given than you are actually ttc #3 now and not in 2013!

Well, now to the symptoms. 4 dpo today - YAY! one more day. 9 more days to AF due date.
Today, thus far, this is what's going on to add to the list. Please note that i am noting pretty much everything i feel body wise - I know that everything could be (and probably is ) attributed to something else.

1. This morning i had very stoft stools - sorry TMI overall - this is not normal for me I am the type of gal that is always constipated. At any rate, I think that if anything, this is opposite of a pregnancy sign - since i think that most woman experience constipation. hahaha...again, noting everything here. Plus, i mentioned that i had some stomach ache - maybe part of the cold process.
2. Still stuffy nose. No more blood though. But, i I had a cold - i am feeling 100% better except for the stuffy nose that still lingers.
4. i feel some bone/joint pain on my ankles. THis is probably from my exercise, i do quite a bit of high impact. Never happened before but thought i should mention it.
5. last night - i had clear cramping on lower abdomen - noticed only when i was relaxing in bed so not sure if it is usually there and I just simply dont pay attention to it.

How are the other ladies on the TWW doing. Curious to see if there is anything going on symptom-wise.

Bonnie - no doubt about the dreams. Again last night I dreamed about bbt again! I think it's really bugging me that I don't have solid cross hairs but mine are the dotted lines. Why does this bother me so much??

Dysan - I'm also (I think) 4 dpo. Funny thing is I felt so much cramping in my lower abdomen last night - it almost felt like ovulation pains and I was wondering if I miss judged my O. My temp went up a few days ago though so....don't think it was that. Other than that...today I have creamy CM and - my CM is all over the place (OK - NOT LITERALLY) and lately I don't really have a pattern. I will start taking my 300 mg progesterone this evening and that always mimicks pregnancy symptoms so it's really hard for me to consider anything a 'sign'.

Fluffy - I would take that reading as a 'challenge' but that's just my competitive nature. I think you will get your BFP earlier than that and I'm rooting for March for ya!!

:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:
Dysan i am liking your prediction better lol! My god id dread to think that it would take me the next 2 years to concieve!! Yes bonnie, i actually said that i was just curious and didnt state that i was actively ttc to see what the reading said. There was parts of the reading that also connected with me as the medium i usually go to see here said very similar so im taking alot of good positive vibes from that:happydance:

Still havent pinpointed +ov yet but im hoping saturday will be the day, and then its the dpo routine :)
Hope you ladies dont mind me asking a personal question but have any of you bd'd every night within your previous cycles? By that i mean something equivelent to a sex-athon (thats what it feels like :haha::haha::haha:) I was considering the every other night theory but im afraid to miss out...(yeah that makes me sound so greedy lol) but i want to cover all area:haha:

Hope everyone is well:flower:

Fluffy- I have bd'd every night in some cycles. I think my second cycle TTc we bd'd every day for 6 days up until my pos opk and maybe the day after....nothing. The cycle I got my BFP we bd'd cd10,11,12,13. I got my pos opk on cd13 and we weren't able to bd again because I went away for a few days and the trip was planned long before I knew it would be O time. I thought for sure I was out but to my surprise! I think if you have the energy it's not a bad thing to bd more. I know I always feel better? Although I do look at some pregnancy charts and the person only bd'd the day of pod opk and maybe the day after?
Faithmum- why do you take the progesterone? I'd your level low? Just asking because my FS said he would prescribe it if I wanted(he didn't think it would do anything) and that I would start taking it 5 dpo? Do you get af or do you have to stop the prog first?
Bonnie- how are you feeling? I bet awesome with that Triple Moon Spell happening tonight. Fx'd for you to catch your eggy!!

fluffy what i read is thay bd every night through the cycle from early on is not useful and can do more damage than good because it decreases sperm count even in guys with no count issues.
what i read that is suggested is every other day earlier and when you get a positive opk then you do every day for 3 days in a row. (assuming dh has no sperm count issues).
personally did that but continued one more extra day at the end (4 days ED after my positive opk).
not sure if you are using opk or not consistently. if you are not or you never get a positive, then EOD is suggested. you may want to research the " sperm meets egg plan " - this is the first time i am doing it to give it a try but read it increases odds to about 40percent (not sure how true this is) i came accros the plan in a website but if you google it a lot pops up, i just browsed several sites...not sure who came up with it!
hope this helps!

Fluffy, last month we bd'd everyday for 7 days in a row. We were bd'g like 5 days before O, then on O and then 1 day after. It was really exhausting but I needed to just try that. I got nothing so this month we ended up doing every other day but because of circumstances we only got 3 in and that doesn't feel the best. I keep reminding myself it just takes one.

MG - yeah I take progesterone because I'm naturally low in it. I was on it my first 2 pregnancies too but only after I got the BFP. I take it until AF arrives as it doesn't seem to be able to stop the witch. I've heard of a lot of women taking it as soon as they know they O'd to help the bean stick. Now this is only the case if you're low in it

Dysan - I have to remember to look at that plan for next month. But hey..we're not going to need a plan next month are we girls??

good grief Fluffy---I don't think there is anything left personal on these pages! :rofl:
we hardly have come close to BD every day. first cycle we were pretty close to every other. last month we got 2 in a row but timing was off.

today is CD10 and i am getting lots of EWCM, cervix is right and TMI---everything feels swollen & hot....idk lol
OPK at 8am was almost postitive but lighter at 2:30 and even lighter this evening. I tend to get better OPK's in the am i guess.

starting BD tonight. :happydance:
i told DB i wanted to BD as much as possible the next 5-6 days
***his reply***:rofl: you want to BD as much as possible for the next 5000-6000 days-what are you talking about:rofl::rofl:

I am so excited about the moon spell. it should have been completed already as there is a 5 hr difference in time. Who posted the link about the moon and fertility? if i understood it correctly your more fertile around the same moon phase as you were born in. well i looked back and was born 2 days after a full moon! how cool would that be if thats right?

Fluffly-im glad that the reading was on target with your other person. I really hope that the prediction was off because of the curiosity factor. I likes faithmums approach as it being a challenge! what day are you on? I seem to have lost track

faithmum & dysan------get the TWW warmed up for us! MG and I are right behind you!

ok-well time to shut down and kick DB off his video game and head upstairs:blush:

Bonnie ~ you scared the pants off (no pun intended :rofl: of DB! Wishing you the best with you bd'g it sounds like the timing is great and the stars and moon are lined up for you!

So I added a maybe faulty temp into FF and ended up solidifying my crosshairs and changing my O date from CD 10 to CD 12 (CD 12 makes more sense). I added that I had ewcm one of the days but it was such a small amt. Do you think I should keep it in there? If I take it out I get the dotted crosshairs which annoy they crap out of me.

Happy bd'g for those of you dtd and "serenity now" for those of us in the 2 ww.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->