• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Ttc #3 over 35 - anyone else in the same boat??

Glad your crosshairs fixed. You should add your chart to your signature.

Can't sleep.

hi ladies!

bonnie i hope you got some rest!

how are all you doing?
i am 5dpo today and no symptoms at all. still little stuffy nose but almost gone. no cramps thus far...nada.
i hope you all have a great day! happy Friday!

Only got 4 hours ( yes I know that will be good in hopefully 9 months)
Was wide awake until 2am
Nothing on my mind-just wide clear awake like it was the middle of the day
Post bd I should have been zonked!

I wonder if it has to do with my moon spell. It said through the first active 24-48 I may feel in a good mood, quite excited and tingly.
Im Not tingly but almost jittery. Lol

Positive OPK this afternoon. On my way home for quickie before the kids get here for the weekend!

This is the month. I just feel it!

Positive OPK this afternoon. On my way home for quickie before the kids get here for the weekend!

@ Bonnie You go girl :) this is your month:flower:

Still no +opk yet for moi but hopefully any day now so i can have a well deserved break from bd :haha:

Nothing too exiting happening with me just relaxing in front of my fire watching telly:winkwink:

@Dysan hoping you get some positive symptoms......and that this is your month :):hugs:

:dust:

you go Bonnie! hope you caught the egg!!!

fluffy, no symptoms for me today. nothing at all and i was really searching for something!!!

tomorrow is 6dpo. hoping for 10 dpo for first test and that would be next wednesday. it seems so long from now!

Dysan- I'm right behind you! Get the TWW warmed up for me!

Fluffy- I'm not going to say I have bd warmed up for you- that just sounds wrong :rofl: so I'll keep the TWW warm for you!

Off to bed now. Must so my visualization and use my power word to top off my moon spell- now that I finally have some quiet -ahhhh

Still jealous of the fireplace fluffy!

Hi gang!

Bonnie I hope you get a better night's sleep tonight and congrats on the + OPK!

Dysan - don't worry about no symptoms. You wouldn't have any until after implantation anyway....your body has no idea yet :)

Fluffy - I hope you get your + opk soon!

Fx'd this is OUR month girls :thumbup:

AFM m- 4 dpo since my bbt chart recalculated me at O'ing on the cd 12. No symptoms at all.

DB/F and I applied for our marriage certificate today. That's exciting. I can officially be married any day I want to now. After being married once for over 20 years I just want to do something quiet and small. In the county I live in you can get married yourselves and send in the paperwork. Weird isn't it?

We celebrated with oysters, wine and key lime pie. Now DF is showering and I'm checking in with my girls.

congrats faithmum! that's so exciting! when are you planning on getting married?
i am not big on weddings, dh and i tied the knot at city hall in about 10 mins - that was almost 13 years ago our families wanted to kill us as we told them after the fact...they knew we were engaged though...and living together. they thought i was preggo (i was not)... plus we did not want kids until way later so our first came 7 years post quickie wedding.
we did have a killer super long trip instead, since after we announced we receive $ as gift from our families! i hope you get the wedding you wish for!

btw getting married by yourselves...soooo romantic!

congrats faithmum! that's so exciting! when are you planning on getting married?
i am not big on weddings, dh and i tied the knot at city hall in about 10 mins - that was almost 13 years ago our families wanted to kill us as we told them after the fact...they knew we were engaged though...and living together. they thought i was preggo (i was not)... plus we did not want kids until way later so our first came 7 years post quickie wedding.
we did have a killer super long trip instead, since after we announced we receive $ as gift from our families! i hope you get the wedding you wish for!

btw getting married by yourselves...soooo romantic!

Hi gang!

Bonnie I hope you get a better night's sleep tonight and congrats on the + OPK!

Dysan - don't worry about no symptoms. You wouldn't have any until after implantation anyway....your body has no idea yet :)

Fluffy - I hope you get your + opk soon!

Fx'd this is OUR month girls :thumbup:

AFM m- 4 dpo since my bbt chart recalculated me at O'ing on the cd 12. No symptoms at all.

DB/F and I applied for our marriage certificate today. That's exciting. I can officially be married any day I want to now. After being married once for over 20 years I just want to do something quiet and small. In the county I live in you can get married yourselves and send in the paperwork. Weird isn't it?

We celebrated with oysters, wine and key lime pie. Now DF is showering and I'm checking in with my girls.

OOhhh weddings!:wedding: How exciting...either big ones or little ones!

DB and I haven't talked about what we will do...I am sure it will just be something small and include the kids when we do.....i just have the technicality of getting my divorce final first:saywhat....silly pieces of paper! :paper::rofl: neither of us have much family to have anything big anyway.

Iv'e been seriously considering just giving up on the elements that I am fighting for in my divorce, just to be done with it and for us to move on......

oh well....anyway...wish i hadnt screwed up taking my temp so late yesterday as it was really high. today it came down but is still the highest excluding yesterday. its going to make it tough to figure out exactly when ov is/was i think but i am NOT going to let it bug me this month like it did last time. it is what it is-i cant change it now. all i can do is keep :sex: and:please: for :bfp: in the next couple of weeks

time for :coffee: and homework :comp:

Thanks Dysan and Bonnie. After a big first wedding I just don't want to spend the money on something like that again. I'd rather us put money toward a trip of celebration with the kids. Here, all we do is sign the paper when we are ready (we don't even need an official now that we did the paperwork) and we send it in. It's strange and beautiful having it simplified. I was a wreck trying to plan every last detail at my first wedding.

Bonnie - so glad you're deciding not to worry about the temp thing. How do I make a link to my chart as part of my signature?

Off the topic but is anyone here doing pintrest? It's really cool for getting ideas for practicallyl anything. I haven't started mine yet but it looks like something to obsess over other than ttc.

Go to FF page, Sharing menu---> get code

copy the bbCode Code and then paste it to your signature

if you dont know that it is on your BnB User CP page

left menu EDIT SIGNATURE

paste in the box!

Super dark OPK this am....hope ov is tomorrow.. me being the geek i am made an excel chart of the FF intercourse timing thing. figured out how many days we will have in depending on when i ov ---god i'm a dork
if i ov tomorrow then we have 4 out of 5. :happydance: any other day will be 3 because he doesn't want to budge on tonight....:grr: gotta try to convince him otherwise!
but its still better than the last 2 months only getting 2 out of 5 days.

oh geez the time change is tonight! such an important time for my temp too....didn't even think about it until i saw this on FF page...

Do I have to do anything special to chart my BBT when the time changes for Daylight Saving Time?

The effect of Daylight Saving Time (DST) on your temperature is usually limited to the day of the change because you adjust quite quickly. In addition, the exact effect depends strongly on your own metabolism. Some people will see no effect at all while others will see a slight change (increase or decrease). Because in general having one temperature slightly off will not change your chart interpretation, Fertility Friend's recommendation is to record your temperature as usual without correcting it in any manner. We recommend that you keep taking the temp at the same time. If you took it at 6 in the morning before the change, then take it at 6 in the morning after the change.

I take it normally at 5 so thats going to be like taking it at 4am! yesterday got messed up and was taken at 6 and it was way off, and today was normal at 5.....
i think i should take it at 5:30 (so its like 4:30) tomorrow and then 5 on monday.....hmmm

ok-starting to obsess a tiny bit...:rofl: damn i made it this far:haha:

yay bonnie for super dark opk!

i meant to ask you earlier but never did, what are you studying?

so, 6dpo today. bloody nose when cleaning nose is back ( stuffy nose is not gone after all). also, i think my boobs are a little sensitive...not sure if i am making that up or a real thing...not that sensitive to tell the difference. no cramping and definitely nor nausa or anything like that. i know it is early but looking forward to something that gives me hope!

Working on my bachelors in healthcare management.
I am on the 20 year plan:rofl:
Plan is that I get to stay home with jr and finish school full time
8 classes left after this semester.
Had hoped that would start in the fall-now shooting for spring semester to go full time.

bonnie that's a great plan! you currently work in healthcare? it is a challenging field, i think!
faithmum i do use pinterest and i love it! great for saving recipes, decorating ideas, crafts, etc. it took a while for me to get the invite when i requested one from their site. do you have one? if not, can i request for you? not sure exactly how it works i am fairly new at it.

Yes. I work in reimbursement in a hospital.
It is challenging and ever changing.

What is pinterest?

It's an online pinboard. Pretty cool

https://www.pinterest.com/

HI Ladies- Wow I've been trying to get on here for a few days now. I can't believe how fast the days are going. I hope everyone is doing well.
Faithmum- congrats! That is so great. Dh and I got married last Aug.6th in Maui. It was sooo romantic just the 2 of us. I would highly recommend it. Dh is so funny too he wanted to wait until we were married to ttc! I convinced him to try the month but he was pretty adamant about it.
Bonnie- we are totally in sync here. I had a pos opk this afternoon as well!!Watch out dh here I come!!I'll talk more tomorrow. Don't stress too much about the temp you will be able to figure it out.
Good night all

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"