• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Ttc #3 over 35 - anyone else in the same boat??

bonnie sorry the :witch:got you,whats coq10

poppy i had baby no 4, 2 month before my 38th birthday and baby no 5 at age 40,we are trying for baby no 6 and i am 42 this year

welcome marathongirl

That's awesome! Hoping you get your #6!!!

That's a great deal Bonnie and the next time I buy them I'm going to hunt for a better deal. I had asked DB to pick them up for me last time.

I will probably continue taking it up to BFP and maybe throughout pregnancy as I've read a few studies with positive outcomes. So far it appears there just haven't been enough studies to make a statement about its use during preg. so...I'll keep reading for now. Give me something to do I suppose over the 2ww.

Are you taking B6 too? I decided to try that to - I think MG recommended it with the CoQ10. I am taking 50 mg daily since there is an upper limit I didn't want to overdo it.

Just my prenatal and now coq10.
I thought about baby aspirin before but honestly forgot about until now. Lol

I have seen with the coq10 that it is suggested to maybe prevent mutations or something. Makes me nervous when the bottle says to consult doc if preg or nursing and taking mega dose. Lol. But then again that is coming from me who broke down and took my volume with all the anxiety and stress I was having a couple of weeks ago. I guess it's all relative. So many women don't even know they are pg and take usual meds or drink or worse and come out fine.

I also had a massage the weekend after ov but I'm not going to let myself blame it on that.

What is the b6 supposed to help with

I am! I'm 39 and TTC #3 as well. I am in the 2WW period with 9 days left until I can test. I had my first IUI this cycle and am keeping fingers crossed that it worked. This is month 8 of trying for me. With my other two I was much younger and did not have to try at all so this is all very new to me. Hang in there sister and best of luck to you!

I am! I'm 39 and TTC #3 as well. I am in the 2WW period with 9 days left until I can test. I had my first IUI this cycle and am keeping fingers crossed that it worked. This is month 8 of trying for me. With my other two I was much younger and did not have to try at all so this is all very new to me. Hang in there sister and best of luck to you!

Welcome and good luck!
How old are your other two?

Hi Ladies- Just an update the witch got me today. I am bummed but feel more relaxed this month. Just feeling like it will happen when the time is right. I do know it will happen for all of us.

Bonnie- I think the B6 is supposed to help with progesterone production which is good.As far as the coQ10 goes I think that it's supposed to give the cells more "energy" so I think that would be important during the ttw because if fetilization occurs there is a lot of cell dividing happening!

FAithmum-Hang in there sister we will all get through this together!

Hi Ladies- Just an update the witch got me today. I am bummed but feel more relaxed this month. Just feeling like it will happen when the time is right. I do know it will happen for all of us.

Bonnie- I think the B6 is supposed to help with progesterone production which is good.As far as the coQ10 goes I think that it's supposed to give the cells more "energy" so I think that would be important during the ttw because if fetilization occurs there is a lot of cell dividing happening!

FAithmum-Hang in there sister we will all get through this together!

Awww - MG so sorry the witch arrived. I feel like March is going to be a great month though...so let's move ahead right?:hugs::hugs:

Bonnie: I tried researching B6 looking for good evidence but there just seems to be a lot of anecdotal evidence right now that B6 is good for lengthening luteal phase and like MG said there seems to be a possible link to a progesterone increase too. Taking too much can cause nerve damage so I'm taking a conservative approach and taking 50 mg plus whatever amount is in my prenatal.

I'm really excited to report that since I've been diligent for the last 1.5 months with taking daily baby aspirin that for the first time in a LONG time I really didn't have any clots during my period. It was kind of bad there for awhile and I will say that there is a noticeable improvment.

Here's to March being THE month for our BFPs!

Hiya ladies
Just as you are talking about vitamin suppliments, has any of you heard of geritol tonic? Ive ordered the smaller size to give it a try, its a multi-vitamin & iron tonic that ive heard others ttc taking it, might as well give it a go!

Hope all you ladies are well, im counting the days now till af is gone.......and then its back to trying once again :)

Hiya ladies
Just as you are talking about vitamin suppliments, has any of you heard of geritol tonic? Ive ordered the smaller size to give it a try, its a multi-vitamin & iron tonic that ive heard others ttc taking it, might as well give it a go!

Hope all you ladies are well, im counting the days now till af is gone.......and then its back to trying once again :)

Are you taking that instead of a prenatal? Looks like a good product and I don't know why but taking things in a liquid form has always felt more effective (all in my head I'm sure).

Fx'd for you Fluffy - Let's all get our eagerly awaited BFPs in March :flower:

Ok so I am totally vegging out tonight
Wine coolers and DVr and no homework!
Oh and a bag of chips----

Heating pad for cramps-it's funny you mentioned the baby aspirin. I and having wicked cramps today but flow is not super heavy and almost watery. I know tmi but my point is I am even more convinced that jan was a chemical. I had so many positive signs but period was very heavy and clotty.

Anyway on to positives! Mail came and I have my tests for the month
Leaving work early tomorrow becuase we are getting snow-I think my work from home will be stalled due to "our Internet being down" wink wink

Geritol???? In the US that was always old people vitamins! :rofl:
I think I will hold off on b6. My phases are pretty consistent and one more thing to remember to take!
I do love liquid vitamins. Isotonic is an awesome brand. I may switch to their prenatal my need fill up!

Well ladies I'm off to drink and veg!
Have a great one!

Ive been taking a prenatal also, just thoughtbit wouldnt do any harm, hopefully march will be a good month for us all........fx'd

Im laughing bonnie, yeah i read it was used for older people in the US too.......well in Ireland we're gonna use for making babies haha :).........just ordered off amazon earlier so hoping it arrives soon! Enjoy your drink & vegging out.......im off to bed now, chat laters :)

Ok so I am totally vegging out tonight
Wine coolers and DVr and no homework!
Oh and a bag of chips----

Heating pad for cramps-it's funny you mentioned the baby aspirin. I and having wicked cramps today but flow is not super heavy and almost watery. I know tmi but my point is I am even more convinced that jan was a chemical. I had so many positive signs but period was very heavy and clotty.

Anyway on to positives! Mail came and I have my tests for the month
Leaving work early tomorrow becuase we are getting snow-I think my work from home will be stalled due to "our Internet being down" wink wink

Geritol???? In the US that was always old people vitamins! :rofl:
I think I will hold off on b6. My phases are pretty consistent and one more thing to remember to take!
I do love liquid vitamins. Isotonic is an awesome brand. I may switch to their prenatal my need fill up!

Well ladies I'm off to drink and veg!
Have a great one!

You poor thing with no "internet" tomorrow...I hate when that happens :rofl:

Life doesn't get better than wine, chips and the DVR baby...I think I'll follow your lead. I forgot my lunch today so I ate a BOX of crackers and some peanut butter. Incredibly unsatisfying. Shoulda had a Snickers! I did manage to down my 2 huge water bottles of water though (again unsatisfying) which I'm trying to be better about because I understand it's better for more CM. My gosh - I don't know what in the heck I'll do when i don't have to tie every single thing I eat, drink or do for fun into baby-making :wacko:

Which tests came in the mail?
Have a great night!

10 OPK
10 sensitive hpt
3 fsh

I am debating asking DB to hide the hots on me until a respectable testing date!

I'm so sorry you had an icky lunch. Although now I want peanut butter and saltines lol

I think we have a good long while before our lives are ever normal again.
After TTC there is pregnancy then breast feeding....I'll take a few days now to relish in the crap! :rofl:

Im laughing bonnie, yeah i read it was used for older people in the US too.......well in Ireland we're gonna use for making babies haha :).........just ordered off amazon earlier so hoping it arrives soon! Enjoy your drink & vegging out.......im off to bed now, chat laters :)

Hi Fluffy - I was asking about taking another prenatal because some vitamins are toxic when you take too much (like vitamin A). So I was just thinking you might want to check out the labels. If the A is from beta-carotene you're fine (you might just turn yellow) but you need to be careful if the ingredient for A is retinol. The most you should take is 3000 mcg. Of course you may already know this but I thought I'd share :flower:

Ladies I am so with you on the couch and the drinks and chips. Although I don't drink alcohol because I don't like the taste so I drowned my sorrows in a huge hot chocolate with whipped cream on it this afternoon. That was my lunch!!! I feel like I can relax for a day or two when af arrives as I am pretty good the rest of the time. I used to drink a lot of hot chocolate but I cut it out because I was trying to give up caffeine!Lol!
Went to see my TCM doctor today and she said it was good af came so she could give me some stronger herbs to get rid of the cold in my uterus. She said I will be ready next month! Here's to March for all of us!!! I know it is coming soon for us!!
I did find the B6 has lengthened my lp as it was always 12-13 days before mc and 10-11 after my mc. This cycle it was back to 12!! But only a 25 day cycle as I o'd on cd13.

I drank way too much coffee today but that hot chocolate sounds yummy!
Away Nasty cold in uterus!
March is OUR MONTH!

Wooo Hooo - I'm heading home!!

You ladies have a great night!! Do uterus colds sneeze or have runny noses?

Kleenex for your uterus!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I should so go see me acupuncturist!
It has been ages! I wonder if he does fertility work?

Well I'm heading to bed..nite nite ladies!

Faithmum thanks for that, no I wasn't aware of the dangers of taking high levels! I'll check it out beforehand to make sure :)
Just awaiting delivery of my opk's, was leaving my son to pre-school this morning and bumped into a lady I had not seen in a while only to discover that she is due in 2 weeks with her 3rd child, omg I just felt soo crappy when i got into the car to go home. I really hate this awful jealous feeling that comes over me, I'm not like that in general but just goes to show you that when there's something you want so much and someone else has it that little green man sits on your shoulder going naa naa in your head :(

Apart from that I'm fine :) the weather is awful here and I'd love to go out for a nice walk to clear my head!
Ahh well back to my housework.......bonnie has the snow reached you today then??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->