TTC 3 years - general chit chat

@Nixnax its insane how our charts have dipped so much. We ovulated on different days but the early dip is not normal for me. You? I will snap a pic of my chart for you to see. I don't know what to think for this cycle. I'm not overly for it or against it. Its just been plain weird. I still don't feel well. And After work and school, I am going to crash in my bed for 2 to 3 hours if my dd lets me hahaha. Well, I have hard apple cider and some what ok wine in the fridg..not crazy about it but its there..haha...I have some thing to sniff and sip if AF does show. Next month I won't be able to drink if IVF gets me. HUGS....we will be exchanging pics of our babies one day soon

7dpo Aug.png

Oh wow, yours has done the same as mine. How bizarre. My temps are way off. Last night I looked back at old charts and my highest temps are 37.70 - 37.80. Todays was 37.77. So they are in normal range, but shingles and the heat messed my temps right up just after ovulation. Really hope you get a nice rise tomorrow.

Mmmm cider.... my favourite.

I tested today and BFN. It has dried with a slight shadow of line, i can only see it when i tilt it a million different ways :haha:. So I'm gonna say defo BFN.

I could really do with a couple of hours sleep, we had thunder storms here last night and the puppy was jumping on me at 1:38am and 4:20 am :sleep:

@Nixnax ...no pics? I want to see it. I bet its the start of a bfp forming.

This cycle shingles totally messed with your bbt game but doesn't mean you are out. I think cheapies dry with lines on them at first..you know? Can't see till they dry. You know I'm chewing on my nails hoping you test bfp soon.

Hugs for your pup climbing on you during the storm. (yawning big time, you have to be sleepy)

My older cat runs and hides and the lil dog just shivers and hides in bed with my dd. The kitten is oblivious....hahah

I think my work is done or I am at least mentally done so I'm going to nap.

:( I hate feeling sick and hoping I'm pregnant then testing finding out I'm not. I'm going to will myself pregnant......lol

I threw the test away in a tantrum style huff :rofl:.

I dont think the line had any colour whatsoever, it was a cheapie evap. I'll dip with water as well in the next one and compare.

Awww bless our little fur babies. I cant say I'm a fan of storms either..... I'd rather run and hide :haha:.

1.5 hours of work left for the day.... looks g forward to this weekend. We have a dog walk around a forest planned, but other than that, it'll be a nice lazy one.

Ugh that happens to me sometimes. Just wanting to be pregnant can make me feel sick. Then AF arrives and magic.... the sickness has gone. Lets get preggers already :friends:

Morning. Tested today 10DPO. I think I may have a vvfl. I can see it better in person. The camera eats it. I can only just about see it on the inverted. Am I going mad?

20200815_071126.jpg Screenshot_20200815-072355_FF Mobile.jpg

I rummaged through the bin to dig out yesterday's, so I could compare it to today's. There is definitely something there today. Im not getting my hopes up, its still way to early. Will test again later.

20200815_092122.jpg

@Nixnax I had to tilt my computer and be sure of where I thought I saw something. And I see it. Those test do look cheap...lol..sorry I'm not well still but it made me laugh thinking how some tests don't ever bother to look all fancy. So when they start showing lines you know some thing is up.

But hey.....I see something and I'm praying hard this cheapie is saying 'PREGNANT' be so nice to get that today. HUGS HUGS HUGS I am stalking you woman!!

Back to not moving so I don't get the runs again...so over being ill.

Ha ha ha they are cheap. I promised myself that I'm not going to spent any real money on tests unless I can see something half decent on ICs. Just tested again, with 2 different brands and still getting something mega faint. Not worth fighting with camera for :haha:. I'll see what tomorrow brings.

I won't tel DH until something says 'PREGNANT' as he wont believe it unless its spelled out for him. His is man after all. Just woken up for a nap and feel super groggy

I can see that clearly on the last pic NixNax. Can’t wait to see more tests.

@Nixnax I agree..lol..men just like to see yes or no and pregnant or not. Taking all the mystery and fun out of it.

Groggy is good!

Omg I got my BFP. After 3 amazingly long years!!! I'm 11dpo today. Time to buy a real test today. Excuse the poor photo, I was shaking

20200816_082735.jpg

just did another after a 30 min hold.... 20200816_103254.jpg

@Nixnax..I WISH YOU COULD HEAR ME SCREAM!!!

YAYAYAYAYAYAYAHAHAHAAAAAHHAHA

:wohoo::hug::wohoo:
:bfp:

CONGRATS!!!!

Thank you so much. I've been shaking all day. I just hope it sticks. I bought some clear blue but the line was so faint on those. Just heading home after a forest walk with pups. Going to test with an IC as soon as I get home. Then I'm gonna take a nap, I've had to nap everyday for the past 3 days, i don't normally nap. I've had back ache as well, but that is IT!!! No sore boobs no nothing that I normally get.

DH of course is very blasé about it because its not showing on a real test yet. I am 11DPO today so still early days. I have 1 clearblue 6 days or sooner and a digital to take in a few days.

@Nixnax dont you worry mama..clearblue is not known for being super dark until you are really in the thick of it. Those cheapies showing so well is proof enough..along with ur excessive napping that you are PREGGO!!!

Get some rest and walk a tad but nothing crazy to keep your circulation good. You are better off getting a red dye for early testing but soon enough blue dye will catch up. HUGs..sooooo crazy happy for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->