TTC 3 years - general chit chat

I just looked at the test. Its 25miu. Meh. Its dried with a line, but thats pretty standard. I was going to buy a FRER, but they have such a bad rep lately.

I'm going to have a lie down now and watch and evening of motor sport and snooker, great for napping

Hey lovely, how are you doing today? By the way I'm not going anywhere. Im waiting here for your BFP. I really hope you get it this cycle.

Finally got a BFP on a 25miu today. Will do the digital tomorrow then confirm with the hospital. I will then get an early scan for 3 weeks time. AF is due tomorrow so still a little nervous that it'll arrive.

@ninax Congrats on the confirm. Tests can work your nerves!

Meh dont worry bout me. I'm an oldie. Who knows how long I will be waiting. Go enjoy the preggy forums. You will still see me prowling about with my thermometer in my mouth. Hugs

I was reading your post and I swear its the same for me. None of my normal symptoms at but bfn 9dpo and I will test today but I'm using sensitve tests and at 9dpo should have registered.

Hope af isnt too painful.

And your hubby will come around nicely. I believe mine will be the same if it happens..lol..shock even though he's been waiting like me.

oh I'll be stalking you lady, you can't get rid of me that easily, I'll be lurking in the shadows :haha:.

Yeah he's a bit shocked. I'll not mention it for while and let him bring it up when he's ready. I bought him a baby grow with "you're going to be a daddy" on it, but i think I'll wait until his head is back on this planet before I give that to him

Most Guys are wired differently. We women are more nurturing. And we seek to do so. They on the other hand sit on the pot n wait to be served

Not all..not all.hehehe

Well, I had to tyoe this while my dd was out of the room but I am cancelling my IVF. I just cant go through with it. If its meant to be God will bless us with a lil one. If not, hopefully I can move on without too many mental scars.

I'd give anything to have a baby but I dont feel he is all that crazy about spending all that money for a shot in the dark. You have to feel strongly about something as major as IVF. It can break your marriage or relationship.

Ours is good. But I am a mad woman tcc without IVF in the pic. Cant imagine if thw 12000 procedure failed...I think Id did around till I was in the poor house to keep trying. Its turning into an addiction. Need to recenter myself.

It would be amazing to have our own lil bub. It really would. Truly a miracle.

Yet, as of right now, it wont happen through IVF. That is unless they wont give us our money back‍♀️ I am dreading the phone call of ooooo we are sorry but no take backs or you can only have %65 back....they havent even given a firm date yet. They just keep footing around when I ask when???

Hot mess Nixnax.....hot mess

Well, I managed to type all of this with crying. ..baby steps

How r you feeling?

men are indeed wired differently. Hes calmed down a bit now.

Oh hun, you just broke my heart. I hope you're feeling OK. I do understand from both yours and his points of view. It's no good having a baby if your marriage ends over the IVF. You need each other. It is a hell of a lot money to part with. My DH said he wouldn't do IVF. So I get why your DH is not 100% on board. I really hope that God soon answers your prayers and blesses you with a little bundle of joy that you can cherish. I really do. Sending you big virtual hugs.

I also hope the clinic gives you your money back, have they done anything for you yet? Is there a reason why they wouldn't?

Much love to you x

@Nixnax thank you

They said I was 'on the list' but wouldn't give me an exact date. Wouldn't even tell me exactly what they plan to do with me other than they called it a 'mini ivf' cycle. And to give them money now so I can be sure to be on the Octoberish list. Seriously? I just collapsed under the uncertainty of it all. The thought of it not working all that money being lost then other paranoid thoughts creeped in. With them not even given me a date to hold on to at least made me even more jitterly. Honestly too many red flags. Plus, my hubby wasn't exactly fighting for me to do IVF. He was allowing me to do it but I know him. It was boiling his insides with stress thinking of how to pay the bill and what if we were paying for treatment that didn't work. While we could have paid it off in a year '(in a perfect world) all in all it just didn't feel right.

I don't know where to go from here other than to eat healthy and pray my kidneys be kind. The right one started threatening to jam up with a stone this morning. For sure can't do IVF with that happening...lol.

I am still looking at bfn this evening too. I will keep on with ttc I think. I really do think its my cervix. Its tilted an scarred. But for now.

Lets talk about you. LOVE your ticker!!! Do you have a date for your first scan????

Last edited:
oh wow, they sound rather shocking to be honest. If all they have done is put you on a list then surely they should refund the money. Its only clerical work they have done so far, nothing that involves big money. When are you going to call them?

You try like the clappers now, I'm sure it can happen for you.

I'm 13DPO today. The day AF is due and I had a dream that I woke up and tested and it was all gone and AF was here. Horrible dream. Well i got up earlier than normal, tested and it a BFP on a digi. I'll phone the hospital later this morning, they'll get me in for a scan in 3 weeks time. So somewhere in the week of the 8th Sept. I go away on the 11th so will have to be before then, or after. DH is coming to terms with it which is good. He was killing my buzz yesterday but this morning he said bye bye to me and my belly when he left :dance:.

20200818_070111.jpg

oh wow, they sound rather shocking to be honest. If all they have done is put you on a list then surely they should refund the money. Its only clerical work they have done so far, nothing that involves big money. When are you going to call them?

You try like the clappers now, I'm sure it can happen for you.

I'm 13DPO today. The day AF is due and I had a dream that I woke up and tested and it was all gone and AF was here. Horrible dream. Well i got up earlier than normal, tested and it a BFP on a digi. I'll phone the hospital later this morning, they'll get me in for a scan in 3 weeks time. So somewhere in the week of the 8th Sept. I go away on the 11th so will have to be before then, or after. DH is coming to terms with it which is good. He was killing my buzz yesterday but this morning he said bye bye to me and my belly when he left :dance:.

View attachment 1086250

yay!! For the digi xx

Awwww....he said goodbye to belly!!!
Congrats on digi!!!

Did you do anything special with your a home insemination? Like what mateials did you use?

3 wk appt is good here they make you wait till 7wks for first scan.

he's come terms with it today... his words :rofl:.

Erm what did I do. I had hubby do his thing in a pot, then I added some preseed to the pot (I didn't mix it or anything). I then sucked it all up into the syringe and popped it in. I stayed led down flat on the floor for 20 mins (without my legs in the air). I also put preseed into a soft cup (or whatever they are called these days) and popped that in. I left that in until the next morning.

We did this 2 days before ovulation and day of ovulation. As soon as I felt the pain I got to it.

Last cycle I used a kind of syringe extension thin tube, but i didn't get on with that. Just syringe, pot, soft cup and preseed worked.

The day before ovulation I was so upset because he couldnt produce the goods. I needn't of worried :haha:.

Been trying to get hold of the hospital all day. Their main department number goes to someone's voicemail... useful!!

hahahahaha....well then , I shall try like clappers.

Even my hubby was all talking about different positions and helping me look for aids in conception last night. The joy this man got knowing we weren't going further into debt was incredible. I think I saw him skip...:shrug:

So my cervix is wonky and my uterus sits low so soft cup hurts. I was researching other cups but fell asleep. I like that you laid on the floor. Something firm. Never thought of that. Did you have to climax or just having the cup up there was all? (taking notes).

I will get to ordering softer soft cups. And more preseedy stuff and do like you did. I will grab a yoga mat.

I am trying not to stress. What is meant to be will be but we are hoping we have made some good new eggs over the last two months and going into this 3rd cycle(say it takes 3 months) we will have some good eggs. :coffee:

Better get to ordering stuff so it won't take too long to get here, thank you Nixnax!!!!:hugs:

That's nice that he's being like now, he may have found some new enthusiasm for TTC, make the most out of whilst you can :happydance:.

I read somewhere what lifting your hips and legs in the air can make it all pool behind your cervix. Whether that's true or not, i have no idea. Yup, our baby was made on the bedroom floor :haha:. Cant wait to tell them that when they are 16.

I didn't climax, I tried but wasn't quite in the mood for it so didn't happen. The soft cup ring is HUGE and looked scary, but it did work for me. I think there are a few different types that you may be able to try.

You've got nothing to lose, try new ways could be all you need. Wishing you lots of luck and good eggies :hugs:

OMG.....you are killing me!! I laughed so hard. Well we too will be on the 'yoga mat'.:lol:

I still haven't picked a soft cup. I was thinking of trying out a plug because my tilt is so severe and the regular soft cup hurts the pelvic bone. Feels like its digging into my bladder. AND YES, its huge and odd to be a one shape fits all.

Oh, I am also going on an alkaline diet. Help my PH balance. Benefits should kick in after 10 days so I will start tomorrow and by O time my lady hood should be more accepting of sperm and not attacking it.

I have to wake dd to do school work. She took a nap and I needed to wake her like half an hour ago but ...ugh.

Hugs

A yoga mat baby :haha:

When i saw the size I was like.... one size fits all.... fits all what? Buckets :rofl: I was surprised I got on with it.

I dont think a diet can hurt, try everything.

Been all crampy last night and this morning. Makes me nervous. Oh I finally got hold of the hospital, our first scan is 8th sept yay :happydance:.

Welcome to pregnancy cramps. They should ease up as you get passed 6wks. Drink plenty of water and good fibers to keep your system in harmony. Things are shifting even at this early stage.:flasher:....hahaha

YAY for Sept 8th :yipee:

I gotta take dd to the dentist so we are making ready to be out in Covid land.

Be back later Hugs

He he I love the flasher emoji :rofl:.

I've been a bit rubbish at drinking water actually.... i must do that more. Ive woken feeling like a i have cold coming today and my tired is tired.

How are you doing? How many DPO are you at the moment?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->