Ttc #3!!!

dumbo1976

Reaction score
Hi

Just thought I'd pop in and say hi!!

O/H has finally agreed to TTC #3!!..... and wants to start this month!!!!!

Am sooooo happy I can't explain!!!

I already have 2 boys aged 9 & 1 and also a step son of 21 (he and his fiancee has bestowed the honor of 'nanny' to me due on 05/02/2012!!!). I also have a step daughter of 17 who doesn't have anything to do with me..... Long story!!!

If I'm honest with myself I would desperatly love a girl to complete my family but I have a funny feeling that I cannot carry pink ones (3 miscarriages but gave birth to my 2 blue ones!!!) so I am preparing myself for #3 to be a blue one..... So if and when it happens i'll be screaming from the rooftops if its a pink one!!!!

Please feel free to ask any questions you want and if you just wanna chat then I'm always gonna be around!!

Have fun

Jen x x

Good luck and lots of baby dust! This will be baby #5 (1 baby in heaven).

Welcome, we are TTC number 3 aswell. Just had an early miscarriage so waiting for this to be done so we can start the whole process over again. Lots and lots of baby dust to you x

Hi Jen!

I too am currently ttc no.3 and like you I am sooooooooo excited! When DH said yes, lets try now (like you) I coudn't believe it!!! I am currently on month 2 of TTC. I have been temping (first time) and just started to use opk's as i had a slightly longer cycle than normal last month and completely missed ovulation d'oh! I am following the SMEP.

And congrats on becoming a grandparent :flower:

I too have 2 sons as you can see in my signature. I too would love to have a girl but I am 99% sure my third when concieved will be a boy. I know boys, have two already so it wouldn't be too disheartening! A healthy :baby: is all I really want.

Likewise, if you ever want to chat/rant, then please do!

Hello to my other no.3 ttc'ers! - there aren't that many of us on here!

Helen x

:dust: to everyone

Hi there! I am also TTC #3. I took a bit of time to convince my hubby as well! I am on my second month of TTC on CD4 so early on in this month. Looking forward to hearing how you all go :)

Hi Jen!

I too am currently ttc no.3 and like you I am sooooooooo excited! When DH said yes, lets try now (like you) I coudn't believe it!!! I am currently on month 2 of TTC. I have been temping (first time) and just started to use opk's as i had a slightly longer cycle than normal last month and completely missed ovulation d'oh! I am following the SMEP.

I too have 2 sons as you can see in my signature. I too would love to have a girl but I am 99% sure my third when concieved will be a boy. I know boys, have two already so it wouldn't be too disheartening! A healthy :baby: is all I really want.

Helen x

Hi there, I am also ttc #3 and on my 2nd cycle (CD9) just started using OPK as my implant pretty much destroyed my cycles! Got it removed in June and expected to get PG in the 1st month ttc as I have never waited to get PG with my other 2 children.

I have 2 girls, 5 and 2 and half....so pretty close in age to your 2! So we are keeping fingers crossed for a boy......but like u.....I can only imagine myself with girls.....a healthy baby is all thats needed at the end of the day!

What CD are you????

Good luck ladies ttc #3 xxxxxxxxx :kiss:

Hi Jen!

Helen x

Hi there, I am also ttc #3 and on my 2nd cycle (CD9) just started using OPK as my implant pretty much destroyed my cycles! Got it removed in June and expected to get PG in the 1st month ttc as I have never waited to get PG with my other 2 children.

I have 2 girls, 5 and 2 and half....so pretty close in age to your 2! So we are keeping fingers crossed for a boy......but like u.....I can only imagine myself with girls.....a healthy baby is all thats needed at the end of the day!

What CD are you????

Hello!

I have a feeling this could be the start of a good thread :winkwink:

I am CD11 today. My cycles were averaging at 28 days but last month, my first month of ttc #3 it ended up being 35 days grrrrrr so heaven knows what happened then! So I have no idea what my body is doing this month so have put my ticker as the average: 30 days... we'll see lol.

I am opk'ing to try an establish roughly when ovulation will be and i started on cd 9 with one test in the evening. The control line appeared but that was it. I took another last night and a faint line appeared and again this morning and another faint line appeared. Will test again tonight and twice daily from today. I am not missing ovulation this month! I am also temping but still just trying to figure all that out.

I also had no problem conceiving my first 2 boys so this is all new to me too!

Hi there! I am also TTC #3. I took a bit of time to convince my hubby as well! I am on my second month of TTC on CD4 so early on in this month. Looking forward to hearing how you all go :)

what cd are you on :) ?

Hi Jen!

Helen x

What CD are you????

Hello!

I have a feeling this could be the start of a good thread :winkwink:

I am CD11 today. My cycles were averaging at 28 days but last month, my first month of ttc #3 it ended up being 35 days grrrrrr so heaven knows what happened then! So I have no idea what my body is doing this month so have put my ticker as the average: 30 days... we'll see lol.

I am opk'ing to try an establish roughly when ovulation will be and i started on cd 9 with one test in the evening. The control line appeared but that was it. I took another last night and a faint line appeared and again this morning and another faint line appeared. Will test again tonight and twice daily from today. I am not missing ovulation this month! I am also temping but still just trying to figure all that out.

I also had no problem conceiving my first 2 boys so this is all new to me too!

My last cycle was 34 days, so Im going by that as I hadnt had a proper cycle before that due to bloody horrible implant!! I would got 3 or 4 months with no AF then 2 in 3 weeks!! So going from my 1st cycle Im not due to ov till CD20(ish) next week.

However due to no knowing exactley when everything is going to happen, Im doing OPK just once a day, starting yesterday(CD8) Im just using IC and got a very faint line yest and another faint line 2day. I am also trying to DTD as much as possible (my OH thinks xmas has come early) as Im trying not to talk baby in front of him......he obviously knows we are trying, but Im not like "oh we cant do it coz Im not fertile yet.." coz I think that might kill the moment!! lol

so another lady with 2 children of the same sex, are you keeping fingers crossed for a girl???

:flower: xx

Its such a coincidence that there are a few of us on here, ttc#3 and on our 2nd cycle and similar CD!!! Cool, think this is going to be my favourite thread!!!

So is this becoming a bit of an obsession for some of you other ladies??

I never thought I would be like this but its seriously all I think about!!! lol, my OH thinks Im mad and says well u have already been through it twice......you know what you are doing!!!

But Im like a mad woman, constantly wanting to POAS just to see if it says something different!!! lol

When is everyone due to OV and have you worked out when you will be testing??? I have worked out that I will be testing on 10th Sept if my AF hasnt got me by then!!

Cant wait to see the BFP again, I love that feeling when your heart flip flops and you realsise you have created a teeny tiny life!!!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I would love to have a daughter, but don't think I will!

There is only 18mths between the boys and they are the best of friends so it would be lovely to have a girl. I worry a third son would feel left out as there would be 4 1/2 yr age gap between youngest son and baby when baby is born (if i concieve this month)!

Me and hubby are :sex: every other night at the mo. I'm following the SMEP which suggests every other night from CD8 and then when I get a +ve opk then every night for 3 days, leave it a night and then dtd again...supposed to 'preserve sperm' but who knows. We dtd everynight from when the :witch: left last month but obviously not for long enough as my ovualtion was later than what I thought. I am still going to keep dtd until the :witch: shows or I am late. However that won't stop me from taking a HPT from 8dpo....

xx

Its such a coincidence that there are a few of us on here, ttc#3 and on our 2nd cycle and similar CD!!! Cool, think this is going to be my favourite thread!!!

I never thought I would be like this but its seriously all I think about!!! lol, my OH thinks Im mad and says well u have already been through it twice......you know what you are doing!!!

But Im like a mad woman, constantly wanting to POAS just to see if it says something different!!! lol

When is everyone due to OV and have you worked out when you will be testing??? I have worked out that I will be testing on 10th Sept if my AF hasnt got me by then!!

Cant wait to see the BFP again, I love that feeling when your heart flip flops and you realsise you have created a teeny tiny life!!!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Yes I am! I totally hear you! Totally obsessed with this all! And I love the fact that there are a few of us going through it too!

DH keeps saying 'just go woth the flow' which is true BUT I CAN'T!!!

I am due to AF 31st August going by a 30d cycle, so due to ov around the 18th august. If I ov when i have assumed I will then i will start doing HPT from 8dpo which will be the 26th auguat. I am turning into a POAS addict hehe.

xx

Im planning on just DTD as much as we can, we are both 'feeling' that way at the min (if you know what I mean) so just whenever that takes our fancy, but defo not leaving more than 2 nights gap! and see what happens.

I dont think we DTD enough last month, started off well, but since I didnt know my cycle I think we stopped DTD as often after about CD16......and I prob didnt Ov till about CD 19 or 20!

If it doesnt work this month I will only be trying for another month and then putting it on hold for a few months due to having a holiday booked for next August with my Mum for her 50th!

Good luck and keep this thread updated......Im now officially an addict!! lol xxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Yes I am! I totally hear you! Totally obsessed with this all! And I love the fact that there are a few of us going through it too!

DH keeps saying 'just go woth the flow' which is true BUT I CAN'T!!!

I am due to AF 31st August going by a 30d cycle, so due to ov around the 18th august. If I ov when i have assumed I will then i will start doing HPT from 8dpo which will be the 26th auguat. I am turning into a POAS addict hehe.

xx

The only thing is that you end up spending a fortune on HPTs lol! I will probably (sorry definatley) crack and test before the 10th sept.....but thats the date I have in my head!

Everyone says, just relax and go with the flow.....but I find it hard to control my mind......lol Ill sit there n think to myself......dont think about getting PG, but then by thinking that, Iv already thought about it hahahaha:haha:

Never mind.....heres to this month........lots of dancing:blush: and hopefully, lots of :baby: xxxxx

Im planning on just DTD as much as we can, we are both 'feeling' that way at the min (if you know what I mean) so just whenever that takes our fancy, but defo not leaving more than 2 nights gap! and see what happens.

I dont think we DTD enough last month, started off well, but since I didnt know my cycle I think we stopped DTD as often after about CD16......and I prob didnt Ov till about CD 19 or 20!

If it doesnt work this month I will only be trying for another month and then putting it on hold for a few months due to having a holiday booked for next August with my Mum for her 50th!

Good luck and keep this thread updated......Im now officially an addict!! lol xxxxxx

I will be checking in on this thread for sure :flower:

Can I be nosey and ask you your name and age? Tell me to mind my own business if you don't want to answer!

I'm Helen and I'm 30 - been with my hubby since I was 15 and we got married in 2005.

And i'm the same about not dtd enough. We kind of stopped after i though i had ovulated. BIG mistake...! You can only learn from your mistake :dohh:

Check out my signature in a few minutes...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->