TTC 30s/40s Club

Hi I'm 37 ,hubby is 32 been married 10 y TTC #1 since Dec, not ovulating per the ov tests. I'm glad this site is here,thought I was so alone....

Hi, I'm Pat and I'm (shudder) 36 and DH is 45 so yeah.. we are old. We've been married since March 07 and have been TTC Nov 08. Still no :bfp: as yet but we're hanging in there.
BTW does anyone have a problem with CM? I no longer seem to produce enough. We've been using a lube but I recently learned that's not such a good idea ](*,). I've heard about Preseed but I live in the Caribbean and can only buy it online (that's not gonna happen). Is there anything else I can use....I'm thinking EVOO...what sa ye??

Hi Pat, welcome. Good luck with TTC, hopefully you will soon get your BFP.
Sorry I don't know anything about preseed or other lubes. What is EVOO?
Polaris

Hi everyone, just found this thread its made me feel better knowing i'm not the only "older" ttc!
Me 37 DH 45, married since 98. Never thought i wanted :baby:. Managed to get pregnant whilst on BCP but unfortunately had MC at 12 weeks, made us change our minds on life big style!
anyhoo this will be our 1st cycle ttc
good luck to everyone wishing :bfp:
x

Hi I'm 37 ,hubby is 32 been married 10 y TTC #1 since Dec, not ovulating per the ov tests. I'm glad this site is here,thought I was so alone....

Hi Rowan, nice to meet you. I am 34 in April. My fear is that I am not ov'ing but I have started temperature charting this month so we will see. No sign of a temperature rise yet but I am still hopeful that something will happen soon. Have you been to the doc about not ovulating?
Polaris

Hi everyone, just found this thread its made me feel better knowing i'm not the only "older" ttc!
Me 37 DH 45, married since 98. Never thought i wanted :baby:. Managed to get pregnant whilst on BCP but unfortunately had MC at 12 weeks, made us change our minds on life big style!
anyhoo this will be our 1st cycle ttc
good luck to everyone wishing :bfp:
x

Hi missisH, welcome to the thread. It is good to talk to others in the same boat. Good luck with your TTC journey, hopefully you will soon get your BCP.
Polaris

Hi I'm hopeless with opk's I never seem to get a +ve. Been temping since 1st AF after my 3rd lo.

We are starting ttc this cycle :witch:arrived today.

btw I'm 34, (35 late this year) & OH is 35 (36 this yr)

Good luck girls wishing you all a speedy bfp.

Sending lots of :dust:

hey pato ... welcome and good luck!
i believe that real egg whites are good? (take them out of the fridge first though!) not tried it myself though.

hey pato ... welcome and good luck!
i believe that real egg whites are good? (take them out of the fridge first though!) not tried it myself though.

Well, DH already said that's out of the question :rofl: Thought I was nuts to suggest it. The look on his face was precious :rofl: Anyway, it's CD13 and we haven't done anything yet, it almost seems as though I'm not OV. No "egg white" like CM as yet :cry:It's soooo frustrating.

Hi Ladies, I was just thinking about how old i was and how old everyone else on here was..hehe..and then i saw this thread. Well I'm 30 and my DH is 27, ya i know i'm a cougar..hehe...Well we've been ttc for 3 years now, and have had 3 miscarriages in the last 3 years:( Iam really hoping this is my month because the last 2months i have not ovulated and this month i did, the only thing is i don't DH and I had enough :sex::dohh: They say only one time can do it, so i'm really hoping it is for our case, keep your fingers crossed for us!! :hug: xoxo

Hey guys.. I turn 30 on tuesday so im goin to jump in here i guess..i have 3 kids and 1 angel baby but this is first with my new hubby.. lost our son in December had first period jan 12th nothing since took a test :bfn: so at this point just waitin for AF!

Hey guys.. I turn 30 on tuesday so im goin to jump in here i guess..i have 3 kids and 1 angel baby but this is first with my new hubby.. lost our son in December had first period jan 12th nothing since took a test :bfn: so at this point just waitin for AF!

Hi Michelle and welcome. I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. :hug:

hi everyone well im on cd12 and think ive already ovulated as im only having 20-24day cycles so now in the tww think im going to test next mon.good luck everyone x

Hi all, I'm 35 (36 later this year) and my husband is 33 (34 next month). We got married last June and are looking to ttc #1.

Welcome Seity, quail, Michelle and good luck to you all.

Hi there girl's
I am officially in the 30's ttc!

I am 33 and trying for our 1st. I came off the pill (after 16 years on it!!) in December.
My AF's went back into quite a good pattern. First one was a 30 dayer then my second was a 28 dayer.
So I'm now taking my bbt and gonna use OPK's this month to try and pin point my O.
And also have some Preseed to use when we BD.

I'm trying my best to be patient but, like everyone on here ttc, I'm desperate to get PG.

To make things a tad more difficult, my OH works away a fair bit so we cant always BD alllll the time.

Let's hope we all get our :bfp:'s soon.

Good Luck girls xx

welcome vicki15, I understand how frustrating it can be with hubby away sometimes. I am in the same boat. I know that when the time is right it will happen. Good luck !!

Hi to all the new people. It is great to see so many of us!

Well I am 15 DPO today and am on CD26. I usually have a 28 day cycle but last month it was 26 days so not sure when to test. I am thinking I should wait until 17/18 DPO but I am being driven crazy. I have a really crampy feeling since last night as well, like AF was coming but no sign of anything yet.

Is anyone at a similar stage to me?

Welcome Vicki15. good luck to you.

Hi leelee, my cycle tends to variate too....some months 28, othrs 24... I even had two 33's last year....thought I was going through premature menopause or something.
I'm presently CD21..DPO8??? maybe, I'm not even sure. I had quite a bit EWCM on CD13 and CD14 but tappered off significantly afterwards....barely any by CD16. BDed on the EWCM days twice so I'm hopeful. I felt really crampy and bloated since CD16 and my sciatica has been driving me nuts since then. Right now I've got tender boobs and creamy CM (hope I'm not grossin' you out), cravings (for cheesecake) and I'm moody as hell....I'm hardly ever moody...
Anyway...I'm hopeful..:dust: to ya.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"