TTC 30s/40s Club

well ladies did another hpt and got a nice big fat evap though it did show within about 3 mins but gonna test again tommorow as long as witch stays away.x

sorry to everyone who has been visited by the witch
baby dust :dust: to you all,
good luck to keeping the witch away next month

hi ladies well i dont know whats going on had some pink spotting when i wiped this morning and ewcm so now i dont know where i am any ideas?.x

hi ladies well i dont know whats going on had some pink spotting when i wiped this morning and ewcm so now i dont know where i am any ideas?.x

maybe you tested too early, fingers xssed this could be implantation bleeding, test again in a few days
good luck
x

Hey ladies

:witch: was due yesterday, hasn't arrived yet. Am not going to take a test for a couple of days though as took a cheapie off Ebay today and got a :bfn: so will just have to wait and see if :witch: arrives!!

Hey ladies

:witch: was due yesterday, hasn't arrived yet. Am not going to take a test for a couple of days though as took a cheapie off Ebay today and got a :bfn: so will just have to wait and see if :witch: arrives!!

This could be good news. Hope it a :bfp: moment for you.

Hey ladies

This could be good news. Hope it a :bfp: moment for you.

I don't have any symptoms at all, I don't think...am rubbish at symptom spotting, just occasionally feel that :witch: might be on the way so I have convinced byself that :witch: is just late, and as I got a :bfn: today, surely that means I am not?

Well :witch: has just arrived, shouldn't have posted just then. lol

Oh well, back to basics again.......xxxxxx

well i had 3 episodes of spotting just when i wiped now its all stopped . so idont know what is going on got a bfn today.x

well i had 3 episodes of spotting just when i wiped now its all stopped . so idont know what is going on got a bfn today.x

Hi quail, you have not had an easy run of things lately with those episodes of spotting. I know you've been having trouble for a little while working out where in your cycle you are. It is so confusing when your body plays tricks on you like that. I don't know if you've spoken to your doctor about it or not? :hug:
Polaris

Well :witch: has just arrived, shouldn't have posted just then. lol

Oh well, back to basics again.......xxxxxx

Sorry to hear that :witch: got you. I'm pretty sure she's on her way over to me in the next day or two cos I'm feeling a bit crampy and temperature dropped this morning.

Hopefully March will be our month.

:dust:hi ladies,wanted to join the 30s club coz im 38 and my hubby is 39 and we are ttc our 1st baby!!! so lots of baby dust to u all!!love sambearxxx:hug:

:dust:hi ladies,wanted to join the 30s club coz im 38 and my hubby is 39 and we are ttc our 1st baby!!! so lots of baby dust to u all!!love sambearxxx:hug:

Welcome sambear. I hope it all happens quickly for you and hubby.
:dust:

well looks like:witch:got me too seems im only having 22day cycles does anyone know if this means im o, as im still breastfeeding my 8 month old.thanks,ladies

:hug:hello thanku for that warm welcome polaris!! good luck to u all!!love sambearxx

Welcome sambear:hi:
Hope you like your stay with us and I hope it won't be for long.

well looks like:witch:got me too seems im only having 22day cycles does anyone know if this means im o, as im still breastfeeding my 8 month old.thanks,ladies

Hi quail, I know that breastfeeding can impact on your cycle but you can still O while breastfeeding. My understanding is that short cycles generally mean that you are O'ing, if you are not O'ing then you would expect to have longer cycles. Maybe try using OPKs or temperature charting for a month or two just to put your mind at rest that you are O'ing. This would also allow you to get an idea of what CD you generally O and how long is your luteal phase. The only problem with short cycles is that if your LP is short this can cause some problems with implantation. But having a short cycle doesn't mean that you have a short LP, you probably just O early.

well ive spotted for about 4 days but never actually got af so dont know what to think just in limbo really as same thing happened last month spotted for 5 days around cd 19 then got full flow 22 days later any ideas?.thanks ladies

well ive spotted for about 4 days but never actually got af so dont know what to think just in limbo really as same thing happened last month spotted for 5 days around cd 19 then got full flow 22 days later any ideas?.thanks ladies

It sounds like maybe the breastfeeding is affecting your cycle. It sounds pretty confusing not knowing where you are at in your cycle.

Hi I just turned 37 days ago and I have 5 kids and TTC ~6. I have a harder time getting pregnant while breastfeeding as well. My periods are like clock work. About a month half ago i had an ectopic surgery and waited for first cycle and now trying...I am currently on CD13 and doing lots of :sex: for a :bfp: :rofl: love these little thingys

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->