TTC 30s/40s Club

Hi guys, hope everything is going well for everyone.
Hows things with you Polaris and Quail? Long time since I have jumped on to see what's happening. Hows the temping going Polaris? Any BFPs for either of you? As for me I am still going through the monthly rituals :). Shall keep you posted of any changes. I am up to my second month of temping. I have also been waking up at odd hours and taking my temps thinking it was time to get up...hehehe. Anyways, keep us posted, Lioness :)

thanks missish after the fmu i only managed to hold it for 2 hours but this evening i managed to hold it for 4 hours and i got:bfp:so it must have been to dilute earlier:happydance:x

Congratulations Quail....I am very happy on you BFP....keep us posted!!! What was your trick?

hi i actually think they were evaps as im prone to these and they havent got any darker but i did a opk yesterday which was + so thinking i must be o,,xxx

Awww....sorry to hear Quail :(. What CD are you at? Sounds a bit confusing as to what's happening at the moment, thats no good. I'll keep my fingers crossed that everything will work out fine for you this month:). Well my charting has been fun. I understand temperature dips etc, but I thought I would try the ferning test as well and I am finding that to be challenge. I had a temp dip yesterday and a temp increase today but I haven't been able to see any ferning like structures the last few days, so who knows, oh and I am CD14 today (not that that means much).

Hi folks,

I am 33 years old and so is hubby

I got married on October 2007. After on year of "Just us" we decided on our anniversary that we would both like to start a family. So i threw out the pill the following month and began this journey of charting and using OPK's. After five months of actively trying i decided to search online to see what advice was out there and stumbled across this forum. Its a relief to read that others are going through the same disappointment and anxiety as i am right now and i hope that this site will be of some comfort and support in the months ahead.

I am currently on CD8 after AF was 3 days late. I must have tested at least 10 times as she is never late. Apart from this month my cycle is usually 28 days and if i read the OPK's correctly i OV on day 16.

It may take me some time to get used to the abbreviations.

I look forward to chatting to you all.

Wendy

hi wendy welcome,hope your stay will be a short one.x
well ive just been to the doctors again! and she said that when my lh is surging that my hcg is having alittle surge too and thats why im getting faint pos at certain times in the month,so theres a bit oif info for all you ladies out there.take care.x

Hi Wendy, welcome nice to have you.

So quail, does that mean you didn't have a BFP????!!!

yes i didnt have one im currently 3dpo so now in the 2ww my gp said that when i o, my hcg level is slightly rising at the same time so thats why i get faint pos at that time.x

Good luck Quail, sounds like yo have a good Dr who knows what's happening. Is he a GP?

Hi folks,

I am 33 years old and so is hubby

I got married on October 2007. After on year of "Just us" we decided on our anniversary that we would both like to start a family. So i threw out the pill the following month and began this journey of charting and using OPK's. After five months of actively trying i decided to search online to see what advice was out there and stumbled across this forum. Its a relief to read that others are going through the same disappointment and anxiety as i am right now and i hope that this site will be of some comfort and support in the months ahead.

I am currently on CD8 after AF was 3 days late. I must have tested at least 10 times as she is never late. Apart from this month my cycle is usually 28 days and if i read the OPK's correctly i OV on day 16.

It may take me some time to get used to the abbreviations.

I look forward to chatting to you all.

Wendy

Welcome Wendy and I hope you get your BFP sooner rather than later. It certainly is disheartening when each month goes by and still no luck. I cannot remember how many months have past by now, maybe 12? I'm 35 and hubby 47, I have had a pregnancy before and he has had children years ago, so we don't know what the problem is. We both take pre-conception vitamins and eat fairly healthy. He has had three counts done, and each showing improvement from the last. I started temping 2 cycles ago, so am trying to work that out. Two cycles ago I was 8 days late, and I am NEVER late, but no BFP. If you need any help with abbreviations, feel free to ask, as everyone here is very helpful. Keep your chin up, I am sure your BFP isn't too far away, I can feel it :)

hi wendy welcome hope the:bfp:comes soon for you

quail fingers crossed for you this month!!!

ok im totally confused im am sure that i have ov in the weekend but today tues i got a hunk of CM so is that just leftover stuff or what..........im usally pretty much a 28 day cycle girl so unless i am out of whack this month i wish i had one of those opk whatever testers
ness

OMG i just used my maybe baby slaiva tester and im getting ferns.my cycle is out by three or so days!!! i have cystal ferns so i told my hubby i need his body tonite!!!! i cant beleive it!!! i was checking on frid and sat and never saw any ferning but thought that i could of ov at night so missed it!!! i have had cm since last week so who knows but having sex tonite just in case!!!
ness

good luck ness.x
well im already symptom spotting at only 4dpo i already have the urge to poas,hope all you ladies are well.xx

hello all, quail i'm 5 dpo and also desparate to poas, trying not to symptom spot but hey who can resist??! hope you're getting some good ones. when do you plan to test?

welcome wendy, hope you get your BFP
Quail, how confusing for you with your LH surges and BFP's, hope this is your month

welcome wendy, hope you get your BFP
Quail, how confusing for you with your LH surges and BFP's, hope this is your month

Welcome wendy:hi:....FX for you this month luv
Quail....I don't know what to say hun:hugs: best of luck to you...

i think im going to test at 8dpo and then every day till:witch:shows up i just cant help myself:rofl:

hi quail
i get so anxi as well after ov as i bascally live my life either waiting for ov or waitn for aunt flo not to appear lol...............at the moment im confused as im getting heaps of ewcm yesterday which showed up in my salivia microscope but i have also got heaps today as well so i think i may just get my hbby to bed one more time tonite even thou hes a bit sick of it lol (hes great really)i think i may ditch the maybe baby salivia tester and buy some opk sticks as i just dont have strong enough hormones for it to test and i dont no where i am only no that i have heaps of ewcm so going by that and if not pregg this month then i will get some opk and start temping!!
so frustrating i wouldnt be so stressed if i wasnt so old and if i wasnt trying for my first!!
urgggggggggg
ness

hi ness ,ive got a saliva microscope as well but when i got a+ on a opk the microscope only ferned a tiny bit so im the same as you and i also had tons of ewcm. i would go by your cm more than anything else ,i also started charting on cd24 and since my ewcm and + opk my temperatures have risen so im assuming ive o, im only 5dpo and ive already poas because i have so many i just cant help myself:rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->