TTC 30s/40s Club

yah as from tues i will be hitting my fertile period again......:thumbup:
so heres hoping this month wil be our month for :bfp::happydance:

plus its my hubbys 40th on saturday...............i do hope that he gets the best pressie of all!!!! :baby:

so desperate for our first...........so fingers crossed..........i have alos got some preseed to try this time as well............hope it helps i have read so many goooooooooooooooood things about it!!

lots of :dust::spermy::dust: to us all
ness

welcome sambear and daisydo
good luck for that BFP nessie01

Well :witch: got me yesterday, CD2 today. Back to the ole drawing board.
Good luck to all you in the 2WW:happydance:

Well :witch: got me yesterday, CD2 today. Back to the ole drawing board.
Good luck to all you in the 2WW:happydance:

Sorry to hear that the witch arrived. Roll on next month.
Polaris

hi ladies well still dont know where i am spotting stopped and now nothing neg hpt neg opk so i havent a clue where i am in my cycle hope you are all ok.x

hi quail
sorry you dont no where you are i hope that you are preggies!!!!
im trying as from tonite with preseed for the first time heres hoping that all goes well this cycle and that i get a beautiful :bfp::happydance:
anyone due to Ov on friday 6th march?

good luck everyone
:dust:

hi quail
sorry you dont no where you are i hope that you are preggies!!!!
im trying as from tonite with preseed for the first time heres hoping that all goes well this cycle and that i get a beautiful :bfp::happydance:
anyone due to Ov on friday 6th march?

good luck everyone
:dust:

Hi Nessie,

I am due to ovulate on the 6th March but I think I might have ovulated sooner this month as I am charting and can predict it a bit better. I am hoping that it is Friday though as we :sex: last night and I am away tonight so was hoping to :sex: on Wednesday and Thursday as well. I tried preseed for the first time last night and both me and OH loved it. It is very natural.

Quail, hope you get your :bfp:

hi ladies well ive ihad loads of ewcm for the past 2 days but no + on a opk and no ferning does anyone know if you can get ewcm after o, thanks,ladies

hi quail
sorry im not sure about the EW thing..........i so think that some people do experince if after thou........we are all so different!!! im sure that if you were Ov that it would show up on at least one of the tests!! how long have you been overdue for the :witch: sometimes i get the odd cycle where im way out like i have a 35 day cycle unstead of my usuall 28-29......its confusing!!
i hope that you can either get your :witch: soon so that you no where you are or that you are pregge but not showing up!!

leelee
hi wow hope everything goes well............we used the pressed for the first time last night as well and im soooooooo glad that i only used like 1/3 of it cause it was slippery for my hubby and hes a traction man lol.......i put it in about an hour before we :sex: so tonight im going to try the same ammount but maybe a little bit earlier still............theres no way i could use the whole tube which is a shame cause i want the sperm to have all the help they can get to get where the egg is!!!

how long are your cycles? me 28-29 with the odd bizarre long one....we will go for it tonite and tommor so everything is there waiting for fri!! all going well...

im not temp charting just using online ovualtion calendars, looking for EW and
have a maybe baby saliva ov predictor which works well on the actaull day im OV

good luck everyone heres hopin for friday!!
:hug::dust:

well ladies ive tested again tonight[about 6 times ]lol and got faint:bfp::bfp::bfp:but im being cautious as think i had a chemical last month,good luck ladies.xx

well ladies ive tested again tonight[about 6 times ]lol and got faint:bfp::bfp::bfp:but im being cautious as think i had a chemical last month,good luck ladies.xx

Ooh, Congrats!

congratulations quail
woohoo :bfp:
x

well ladies got another faint bfp this morning with fmu then got bfn with smu but got a + on a opk so mabye they were evaps and im actually o, ijust dont know!.x

well ladies got another faint bfp this morning with fmu then got bfn with smu but got a + on a opk so mabye they were evaps and im actually o, ijust dont know!.x

Don't go getting negative, a BFP is a BFP!
maybe your urine wasn't as concentrated on your later test, bet you get another and stronger BFP with tomorrows FMU
x

thanks missish after the fmu i only managed to hold it for 2 hours but this evening i managed to hold it for 4 hours and i got:bfp:so it must have been to dilute earlier:happydance:x

hey look what i've missed! 2 big bfp's!! congrats quail and polaris, here's to a very happy and healthy time!

ness i ov'd today so best of luck for tomorrow - i usually get ewcm before ov (not usually after, but some people do I think) but today on day of ov had 'dried up' a little (sorry) so used preseed - now into the looooooooooooooong 2ww ...........

wow big congrads quail :happydance: for you.can i ask how long have you been trying for?

well today is ov day for me fingers and toes crossed now the wait!!!!!!!!
ness

yay! quail :happydance:

nessie01, good luck, go catch that eggy

nessie01, i have been trying for 2 cycles but i have only just finished breastfeeding but i started getting my cycles back 2 months ago ,i think i had a chemical last month so just waiting to see what happens this time,good luck everyone.x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->