TTC 30s/40s Club

well heres hoping for a :bfp: for us all..........yip im going to buy some opks in bulk they are resonably priced!!! and im also going to have lots of rocking and rolling every second day from about day 12!!! anyway im going to be pregg this month so i wont need to lol..................please god!!!
:hug: ness

Hi I'm Tanwen I'm 32 (boyf 28) we're finally TTC for the first time after an unplanned ectopic in July 2007 (after only dating for 2 months) - I had a burst fallopian tube in 1995 and didnt think I could conceive naturally.

Anyway Day one of cycle was 22nd feb - o'd 7th I think (based on 27 day cycle and CM) therefore I am 5dpo and in the dreaded 2ww at the moment

All the best to you all.

If there is anybody with any practical ideas or just some supportive words to keep me going I would love to hear from you

Hi I'm Tanwen I'm 32 (boyf 28) we're finally TTC for the first time after an unplanned ectopic in July 2007 (after only dating for 2 months) - I had a burst fallopian tube in 1995 and didnt think I could conceive naturally.

Anyway Day one of cycle was 22nd feb - o'd 7th I think (based on 27 day cycle and CM) therefore I am 5dpo and in the dreaded 2ww at the moment

All the best to you all.

If there is anybody with any practical ideas or just some supportive words to keep me going I would love to hear from you

Just wanted to say welcome Tanwen and sorry to hear about the ectopic.

I am also 32 and TTC for the first time. I am on cycle 2 although I am viewing cycle 1 and 2 as an opportunity to get more in tune with my body and then I plan to really go for it in cycle 3 if nothing has happened by then!

well ladies i did a hpt today at only 6dpo and got a very faint second line i know its way too early so it could be a evap but it gives me something to obsess over ,haha.x

All the best to you all.

welcome tanwen, hope you get your BFP soon

well heres hoping for a :bfp: for us all..........yip im going to buy some opks in bulk they are resonably priced!!! and im also going to have lots of rocking and rolling every second day from about day 12!!! anyway im going to be pregg this month so i wont need to lol..................please god!!!
:hug: ness

I'm thinking of ordering some too.....5 OPK's cost appro $65.00 here......I checked an order for 25OPKs with 5 PTs and some preseed...a 6pk....by the time I pay duty and shipping ...I'll be out by $262.00....WTH....:shock:
I guess it would work out cheaper than buying OPKs here for the next 5 months if I don't fall preggers..
This TTC business is costly.....(a small investment for the bigger picture I suppose:shrug:

Hi ladies! I've been around for a while, but have only just discovered this thread... Cool if I join you?
I'm 35... Well. VERY nearly 36 actually (although not as nearly as OH, who's having his b'day next week!). We already have one beautiful girl (Freya, obviously!) and are trying for a second child. Freya has recently invented a baby brother (who she's calling Little John) so we figured it was time!! :rofl:

Quail, sounds like you might just have that :bfp: so congrats to you!

:dust: everyone - let's hope we all get that sticky bean real soon.
:hugs:

Hi ladies! I've been around for a while, but have only just discovered this thread... Cool if I join you?
I'm 35... Well. VERY nearly 36 actually (although not as nearly as OH, who's having his b'day next week!). We already have one beautiful girl (Freya, obviously!) and are trying for a second child. Freya has recently invented a baby brother (who she's calling Little John) so we figured it was time!! :rofl:

Quail, sounds like you might just have that :bfp: so congrats to you!

:dust: everyone - let's hope we all get that sticky bean real soon.
:hugs:

Hiya Freya's Mum,

And welcome to the thread. Where are you in your cycle at the moment? I am at 11DPO but not due Af til the 21st so have a bit of a wait!

Hi leelee
I'm on CD12, but I haven't been temping or using OPKs or anything so am not really sure about my cycle... Am expecting next AF around April Fool's though.

I'm thinking I might cave and start temping next cycle.

Hi leelee
I'm on CD12, but I haven't been temping or using OPKs or anything so am not really sure about my cycle... Am expecting next AF around April Fool's though.

I'm thinking I might cave and start temping next cycle.

I started temping because I wanted to get more in tune with my body and to me it feels like I am more in control . I enjoyed reading up on temping and hoping it helps me with ovulation!

well must have been a evap as ive tested today at 8dpo and got bfn im begining to lose hope now,good luck ladies.xx

hi quail sorry about your evap..............can i ask what an evap is i mean how do you get them.............is it to do with the actual pregg test stick or hormones or what.........im a bit confused.............
dont lose hope!!!!! we will all get there!!!
luv ness

hi ness a evap is a grey or colourless line where the second line should be its just because of the antibodies on the test strip a lot of ladies on here get them especially with the ics thanks for your kind words i will try not to lose hope until witch shows,take care.xx

Hi there, this is my first time ttc and on this site. Well its be cycle no 7 and i am so irregular since coming of the depo. Me too am nearly 35 and glad i am not the only one needing some girl to girl talk especially in the same situation. xx:hug:

Hi there, this is my first time ttc and on this site. Well its be cycle no 7 and i am so irregular since coming of the depo. Me too am nearly 35 and glad i am not the only one needing some girl to girl talk especially in the same situation. xx:hug:

Hi Bushbaby,

Just wanted to say a warm welcome. Where abouts are you in your cycle at the moment? I am 32 and am on cycle 2.

well must have been a evap as ive tested today at 8dpo and got bfn im begining to lose hope now,good luck ladies.xx

Sorry to hear Quail :hugs:
I'm still going on this end, now 4dpo and onto the 2ww. Keeping my fingers crossed this time. If nothing happens, we are going to look into chinese medicine and/or going to go through gyn tests. I pray this month will be our :bfp: as we will then be doing further investigations.

Hope everyone else is having more luck. I mentioned to my Dr that we have cut out caffeine and alcohol, and he said we need more alcohol and then sex...hehehe. So he Dr has prescribed alcohol as the solution (hehehe, he has a good sense of humour).

Thinking of you all during this trying time, keep your chins up, I know it's hard but what else can you do.

ok im thinking i must be due for :witch: about 24th as i ov later than normal this month so will test on the 24th...............i hope my :bfp: will arrive this month!! i hate the waiting.......does everyone feel like all you do is wait.wait for ov then wait for :witch: or hopefully a :bfp:............its so insane to wish ones life away like this.im always in such a hurry for the days to go past so i can get :baby: making or testing !!!!
ness:hug:

Hi i am new to these boards

I am 34 and have 2 girls age 13 and 6, we have decided to try for a 3 child.

I had my mirena coil out last month and am just having my first normal period for a long time.

Hey I've been struggling after depo too, have been ttc for 18 months now but luckily my cycles are getting pretty regular now, about time too!! How long were you on it for? I've been having the jabs for about 10 years in total. I'm 32 btw

well ladies i got a faint:bfp: this morning with fmu at 10dpo i am due witch in the next 2 days so im just hoping she dosent show im keeping my fxd as ive had a few chemicals before o im gonna hang around here for a bit longer if thats ok with you girls.xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->