TTC 30s/40s Club

Hi there, this is my first time ttc and on this site. Well its be cycle no 7 and i am so irregular since coming of the depo. Me too am nearly 35 and glad i am not the only one needing some girl to girl talk especially in the same situation. xx:hug:

Hey I've been struggling after depo too, have been ttc for 18 months now but luckily my cycles are getting pretty regular now, about time too!! How long were you on it for? I've been having the jabs for about 10 years in total. I'm 32 btw

I was on the depo for about 10 years off and on, It took ages foe my cycle to come back to normal (which it did about 2 years ago now)

only 1st month TTC, so 1st 2ww and now 1st 1ww, I'm driving myself insane

Hi I'm Tanwen I'm 32 (boyf 28) we're finally TTC for the first time after an unplanned ectopic in July 2007 (after only dating for 2 months) - I had a burst fallopian tube in 1995 and didnt think I could conceive naturally.

Anyway Day one of cycle was 22nd feb - o'd 7th I think (based on 27 day cycle and CM) therefore I am 5dpo and in the dreaded 2ww at the moment

All the best to you all.

If there is anybody with any practical ideas or just some supportive words to keep me going I would love to hear from you

Just wanted to say welcome Tanwen and sorry to hear about the ectopic.

I am also 32 and TTC for the first time. I am on cycle 2 although I am viewing cycle 1 and 2 as an opportunity to get more in tune with my body and then I plan to really go for it in cycle 3 if nothing has happened by then!

Thank you for your kind words - however Im still gutted about the ectopic, but It's given me hope - I didnt think I could get preg naturally after a burst falopian tube in 1995 - and also good to know that OH has got super sperm lol lol

i have done about 3 tests today and all faint but there bfps so heres hoping its the real thing thank you for all your warm wishes.xx

i have done about 3 tests today and all faint but there bfps so heres hoping its the real thing thank you for all your warm wishes.xx

Quail, i hope this is it for you this time
good luck
x

Quail! Sounds like this could be it!!
I've got my fingers crossed for you... good luck!

well it was another chemical af started today.xx

So sorry to hear that. I tested early and got a :bfn: I don't think I will test early again as I would be afraid that it would turn out to be a chemical, which I am sure is devestating.

:hugs:

sory quail........but keep positive!!!! this cycle may be the one!!!!.............i would love to test but im not due till about tuesday so a bit to early!!
ness

Morning all,

Thank you so much for all the warm welcomes. I have been popping in and out whilst i can at work. Fx's for us all this month.

Wendy
x

oh no quail :grr: what a hag, how dare she ! sorry :hug:

thank you all so much for the kind words it means alot to me.xx

well im on cd3 of probably another very long cycle the 2ww seems such a long way of.xx

hi
i think im due for the :witch: on tuesday.............im not 100% sure as when i thought i was ov i wasnt!!! i noticed that that i had all the symptoms of ov aobut four days later and freaked out!!!! all that :sex: for nothing and cause we had already gone for it we were both a bit tired so only manaed it once on the day that i had heaps of ewcm.............soooooooooooo who knows......im still learning about my body.............im hoping that i still may have a cahnce of :bfp: as it can only take once lol...........otherwise im off to by some ov test sticks things and start taking temp everyday!!!!

so after a bit of a :hissy: after i stuffed my ov up im still a little hopeful!!! maybe the pressed i used like the four days before my real ov kept the little spermies alive or maybe the one time that i was actually ov was enough!!!!

wish me good luck
:hugs: ness

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"