TTC 30s/40s Club

I hope everyone is going well and keeping their chins up. From my research it seems that professional couples are finding it harder to conceive these days, especially career women. The stress and demands of modem society on these these women tend to have an impact on their fertility. Where as other women do not seem to experience the same problems career women do. Lifestyle has a huge impact on your fertility.

As for myself, I had a pregnancy which didn't reach full term approx 2-3 years ago. And now I am about to see a Gynae Doctor and go through different tests to find out why it is taking us so long to conceive. I am praying that there is nothing wrong. I am hoping that my hubby and I will conceive sometime this year. As for now, we just need to rule out any possible physical problems. Is there anyone else going through or have gone through the Gynae tests?

Fingers crossed that everyone here gets their BFP!!!

Hi there Ladies ....
I am not sure were I fit in anymore..:cry:I have children already,but I ttc again...some teams for me just didnt work out...am I welcome here..oh I am also nearly 40!!

hi lioness
good luck with the tests..........i havnt had any but have had a thyroid test which was a bit whacky and may explain why im cold and tired etc.......going to my natropath thou to get him to give me stuff to sort it out natrally and also help with my low iron level to!!!!!! it harder to get pregg if you dont have enough nutreints and poor thyroid!! but i no i ovulate and have fairly regular :witch:...............i just wish i could hurry up and concive as im desperate for our first!!!!! i :cry:lots...........however still going to go for my great big huge gianormas BFP :bfp:this month.....................its all mine lol
i hope everything comes back fine for you thou and that you can then just concentrate on lots of:baby: making...................

emee
yes you are welcome here!!! lots of good luck wiht getting the :bfp:

ness

hi ladies well im on cd16 today and having ewcm but no pos opk so dont know whats going on just hoping o, isnt far away.xx

Hi Ladies, I would like to introduce myself. My name is Rita and i am 35 years old. I have 3 children from a previous marriage. I have been ttc for the past two years with my current hubby but nothing yet. I am finishing my first round of clomid today and i should expect to o between 5 to 9 days after today. I am hoping this is the only cycle to use clomid. We have had so many tests done and everything seems to be in order. Hubby does have to go have another SA done as well.

Hi Ladies, I would like to introduce myself. My name is Rita and i am 35 years old. I have 3 children from a previous marriage. I have been ttc for the past two years with my current hubby but nothing yet. I am finishing my first round of clomid today and i should expect to o between 5 to 9 days after today. I am hoping this is the only cycle to use clomid. We have had so many tests done and everything seems to be in order. Hubby does have to go have another SA done as well.

Hi and welcome Littleblinks!

Hi there Ladies ....
I am not sure were I fit in anymore..:cry:I have children already,but I ttc again...some teams for me just didnt work out...am I welcome here..oh I am also nearly 40!!

Welcome to ttc. I myself just joined and am well on my way to 40! I married a younger man in hopes it would stay away longer. No do love the youngster just a bit! I like you have a child from before but we are ttc again. I preg just recently, but now my angel lives in heaven. She was 15w+5d. Just waiting for my cycle and then were off to the races.
:hug:

feeling a little down ladies :(

you probably read my previous post ... CD 15 ... thought I was ovulating ... in fact I know I had ovulation pains. Went to the washroom and a blood clot came out (this happened about 4pm yesterday) ... although it doesn't appear to be a "flow" like the WITCH, it is bright red :( I have NEVER had mid-cycle bleeding or bleeding during ovulation.

I feel like something is happening to my body and it should be getting pregnant not odd things :(

sorry for being so gloomy but it is exactly how I feel after trying for about 5mths.

hi ladies well i think imay just be o,in the next few days a my opks are getting darker, keep your chin up ,confused-one.xx

feeling a little down ladies :(

you probably read my previous post ... CD 15 ... thought I was ovulating ... in fact I know I had ovulation pains. Went to the washroom and a blood clot came out (this happened about 4pm yesterday) ... although it doesn't appear to be a "flow" like the WITCH, it is bright red :( I have NEVER had mid-cycle bleeding or bleeding during ovulation.

I feel like something is happening to my body and it should be getting pregnant not odd things :(

sorry for being so gloomy but it is exactly how I feel after trying for about 5mths.

Hun don't feel bad about this - it's actually a really good sign that you've ovulated and that you're body is working properly. Ovulation spotting is an excellent sign of fertility. xxx

hi ladies well got aplus on opk today :happydance:so im finally o,.xx

so ladies, i've been taking the opk tests and i'm getting two strong lines. however, the light flow is still around when I wipe (sorry!). kinda odd to :sex: when you have so light blood "up there" LOL yesterday it stopped so we :sex: and I really want to :sex: again today ... LOL sounds so funny. but I want a :bfp:

thank God for a co-operative hubby! :rofl:

ladies, thanks for cheering me up yesterday ... it is kind of freaky when you think you know your body and then it starts playing tricks on you!!

:hug:

good luck confused-one.i am now 1dpo and in the 2ww ff has confirmed o, for yesterday so now its just a waiting game.xx

:hi: ladies! I've been loitering around the forum not sure where i fit in, thought i'd come and say hi to you all. I'm 34 and have a beautiful teenager and now we have decided to try for another...back then it just....happened! now it all seems so hard :huh:?
My cycles are still a bit weird, they are still straightening themselves out after being ill for a long time...but they are back now and hopefully settling down :thumpup:
Hope to see lots of :bfp: on here fingers crossed all!

Hello - I am 32 and have been trying for 3 years. Been on meds for 1 year. I am new to blogging and this type of support. What forum is best for me? I have done 3 clomid cycles, 1 iui and 1 cancelled ivf (day before retrieval).

hi
well day 15 and no OV yet....thou i didnt until day 18 last month...........so will do the deed to nite and then a day break and then go for it to day 19...
i so hope this month will be my happy happy joy joy month :happydance:...

happy :bfp: to everyone this month!!!
:hugs:
ness

hi m&c77..........welcome there is also a long term TTC forum on here to.......i hope you get your bfp:soon you deserve it

Hi, am 35 and OH is 39 (40 in 3 weeks although is not keen on that!). To cut a long story short, pregnant last December first month off pill, nightmare mc at 11+6 with failed medical management then ERPC, first AF after ERPC last week, so does that make me cycle 2?
Using Clearblue and non-brand ovulation tests for first month, have just ordered pre-seed as have read about miraculous results on babyandbump.
Any top tips??

hi lioness
good luck with the tests..........i havnt had any but have had a thyroid test which was a bit whacky and may explain why im cold and tired etc.......going to my natropath thou to get him to give me stuff to sort it out natrally and also help with my low iron level to!!!!!! it harder to get pregg if you dont have enough nutreints and poor thyroid!! but i no i ovulate and have fairly regular :witch:...............i just wish i could hurry up and concive as im desperate for our first!!!!! i :cry:lots...........however still going to go for my great big huge gianormas BFP :bfp:this month.....................its all mine lol
i hope everything comes back fine for you thou and that you can then just concentrate on lots of:baby: making...................

emee
yes you are welcome here!!! lots of good luck wiht getting the :bfp:

ness

Hi Ness, I was wondering what your age and hubbies age is as we are also trying for our first. I'm 35 and hubby is 47.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->