TTC 30s/40s Club

Hi All,

Rebecca here, i AM TTC NO.2 and i'm due my AF this friday. So i think i am 12DPO ?

Will take a while to get the abbrvs.... lol

My cycle is usually 28 days but the last one was 3 days early, so not sure when i ovulated this month so will assume it was 12 days ago.

Oh and i'm 31, DH 32 hence the post on here......

Hello to you!!!!!

Hey ladies, :witch: was due on Tuesday, took an ebay hpt but it was a :bfn: so going to wait another couple of days and see what happens. My cycle has been a couple of days longer in the past so not going to get my hopes up.

Good luck to you all this month! xxx

hi girls im 37 and ttc baby num 4 !! i love been pregnant , my boy is coming 2 have used no contraception we are finding it very difficult to fall there is a 9 year age gap between our first and second and we used nothing !!fingers crossed though !

well im cd4 and witch is on her way out now im in the boring bit waiting to o, hope eveyone is well.xx

hi girls im 37 and ttc baby num 4 !! i love been pregnant , my boy is coming 2 have used no contraception we are finding it very difficult to fall there is a 9 year age gap between our first and second and we used nothing !!fingers crossed though !

Hi Lisaloo
We are ttc #6 and its harder than 4years ago for us too...maybe our eggs arent as fertile or something...I do kn ow theres a slight decrease in fertility with age. Goodluck to you for your :bfp:!

:dust:

I think I should ov on or around 20/21 I am not sure as didn't test or anything just going off what my body did before. Will be freshening DH stock tonight so we can get every other day in :sex::sex::sex: he goes out of town to work at the end of this month so it needs to happen this month!

well im cd4 and witch is on her way out now im in the boring bit waiting to o, hope eveyone is well.xx

Im sprry Quail but didnt you get a :bfp:?? Im very sorry if this resulted in a loss :cry:

:hug:

yes i did but it ended in a chemical .just hate the waiting till i can test again thanks for your kind words franm101.xx

yes fanm101 i know lol it sure goes down with age and what i fall with twins omg now that would be funny !!

https://blinkies.babytalkzone.com/images/ttc/blbbdust.gif

yes i did but it ended in a chemical .just hate the waiting till i can test again thanks for your kind words franm101.xx

You are very welcome again im very sorry!! Best of luck this cycle
:dust:
:hug:

yes fanm101 i know lol it sure goes down with age and what i fall with twins omg now that would be funny !!

https://blinkies.babytalkzone.com/images/ttc/blbbdust.gif

Haha you know I would love to have twins now!! How crazy that would be though. Much :hug: and :dust: to you!! :)

omg i wouldn't my friend had twins in here 30's and found it so difficult although she did have 4 other children to lol

omg i wouldn't my friend had twins in here 30's and found it so difficult although she did have 4 other children to lol

:rofl: yeah suppose they wouldve been easier as first children. I have 4 boys and 1 girl and my mum always jokes with me everytime im pregnant and says its twin boys...lol imagine that!! 6 boys!!!! Gee id have to be crazy :rofl:

well im on cd8 and just waiting for o, very boring,hope everyone is well.xx

hi quail
im just ahead of you 11dpo...............im freaking cause i have asked all my freinds who have had babies if they had signs before they did a pregg test.........all of them did either cramping, gassy or sore boobs.....and well i have nothing lol.........im extremely sensitve to everyyyyyyyyyything so i figure i would have symptoms if i was pregg.but never know...

anyway hanging out for the weekend now so i can test.to scared to test now!!
ness

hi quail
im just ahead of you 11dpo...............im freaking cause i have asked all my freinds who have had babies if they had signs before they did a pregg test.........all of them did either cramping, gassy or sore boobs.....and well i have nothing lol.........im extremely sensitve to everyyyyyyyyyything so i figure i would have symptoms if i was pregg.but never know...

ness

Hi Nessy I say test coz some people get symptoms and some dont and it varies for each pregnancy...patient :hug: to you!!

Im feeling pretty crappy so thinking the :witch: is coming :cry:

hi quail

ness

Hi Ness, what day are you on now? How long does your luteal phase last for? I am also waiting on the :witch:. As much as I will be disappointed if she comes, I am use to it at the moment as I am now actively looking into what may be delaying us getting pregnant. But still got my fingers crossed. Let us know how you go, good luck on your :bfp: :).

Quail, sorry to hear about the chemical :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->