TTC 30s/40s Club

hi lioness

Im 37 well 38 in June and my hubby just celebrated his big fat 40th and drunk way to much lol!!!!!!..... how may cycles are you on and have you had your tests yet!!!!.......I have decided that if im not pregg from this cycle (due to Ov this weekend) then im going to ask for clomid or whatever it is that makes you drop more eggs to further the chances!!!
but i am definalty planning this month have a niggle of a feeling that this month may be mine!!!! (please please my storky!!!)
ness

Hello all, can i join please? Im not a member of any groups as of yet!

Im 31, Only been TTC for 3 months (feels way longer) we already have a DD aged two, it took 6 months to conceive her so hopefully this one will be as quick! Af arrived today the silly bat, never takes the hint does she lol.

Look forward to speaking to you all.

Peppa xxxx

Hi ladies may I join please?

I am 35 and ttc baby number 7. This is my first month of ttc. Wont know for sure till next week but I am already thinking NO. Look forward to getting to know you all

hi ladies well im 6dpo getting excited now been having a few cramps.xx hpe you are all well

well im 8dpo today and got my bfp just hoping for a sticky one and that its not another chemical.xx

wow quail
i hope itd for real this time...........im to scared to test im only just over ovulation..so two week wait for me..

:witch: is due today but sometimes my cycle is a couple of days longer so I am not testing yet. I know....what willpower I have!! :shock:

hi lioness

Im 37 well 38 in June and my hubby just celebrated his big fat 40th and drunk way to much lol!!!!!!..... how may cycles are you on and have you had your tests yet!!!!.......I have decided that if im not pregg from this cycle (due to Ov this weekend) then im going to ask for clomid or whatever it is that makes you drop more eggs to further the chances!!!
but i am definalty planning this month have a niggle of a feeling that this month may be mine!!!! (please please my storky!!!)
ness

Hi Ness,
I hope this month is the month for you then, fingers crossed you get your :bfp: this time round! With Clomid, do you have to go and see a Gynae Dr first or can the GP prescribe it for you? I have lost count as to what cycle number I'm on, I just take it cycle by cycle now. I'm now 4dpo and on the tww. I am hoping within the next couple of cycles something will happen, and when it does I will be stunned as I am so use to nothing happening. I will definitely be letting you know when I get my :bfp: :) - wish me luck!

Quail, how is everything going there? I just read you got your :bfp:, I'm keeping my fingers crossed that this is it! How many cycles has it been for you? Have you done anything different this month to get your :bfp: ?

:witch: is due today but sometimes my cycle is a couple of days longer so I am not testing yet. I know....what willpower I have!! :shock:

Good luck heavenly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope the :witch: stays away!!!!!

ohhhhhhh good luck heavenly!!! :bfp: for you i hope!!

lioness............hay we are about the same, im apparently from fertility freind 3DPO so we are both on the two week wait...........my last two cycles have been round 32 days! i think i just go to my GP for the clomid and blood tests for hormones levels etc..........now for the longggggggggggggggggg wait

hoping for a :baby: for both of us..

:hug:
ness

Hi ya!
Im Fran im 32 and Dh is 37. We are ttc #6 and im 2dpo of my first ttc cycle :)

ohhhhhhh good luck heavenly!!! :bfp: for you i hope!!

lioness............hay we are about the same, im apparently from fertility freind 3DPO so we are both on the two week wait...........my last two cycles have been round 32 days! i think i just go to my GP for the clomid and blood tests for hormones levels etc..........now for the longggggggggggggggggg wait

hoping for a :baby: for both of us..

:hug:
ness
Hi Nessie
I just got my lines and am 3dpo too yippee :)

I am 30 and bf has just turned 34. We've been together for 3 year and a half. I've been wanting to TTC for a year but bf wasn't ready... I'm one of the last ones in my circle of friends/family/colleagues to have a kid and I feel sometimes very lonely in my TTC journey. I'm glad to have found BnB!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->