TTC 30s/40s Club

ness i say test cause i never get any symptoms till im about 6weeks and ive had 9 so it dosent mean your out let us know how you get on.xx

hi girls ! how is every one ?? ness i never had any symptoms with any of my 3 although my boobs are well sore at the mo !! think it's my bra though !

hi quail.................im toooooooo scared lol............im so desperate its not funny!!! im only asking god for one little miracle!!! i will test on sat and sun if Af hasnt arrived....i just no if i test now and get a big fat NO then i will not cope...arggghh which our bodies were designed to get pregg the first time trying lol
ness

hi lisaloo
thanks although i must say i have been peeing lots lol.....but thats prob just me drinking to much lol!! good luck

hi well ive nothing to report cd11. ness have you tested yet?

Hi there,

My name is Natalie (31) and my partner is Andy (32) We have been TTC for about 6mths. He has 2 children already, but I long for my own.

I think the stork has got lost...hope he finds us all soon.

Best wishes
Natalie x

Hi there,

My name is Natalie (31) and my partner is Andy (32) We have been TTC for about 6mths. He has 2 children already, but I long for my own.

I think the stork has got lost...hope he finds us all soon.

Best wishes
Natalie x

Hi Natalie,

And welcome to the group and to Baby and Bump. Hope it isn't too long until your :bfp:. Have you considered temping? I have found it really useful and have been doing it for 2 months!

:hissy::hissy::cry:
I think im out this month........I tested yesterday at 13DPO and this morning at 14DPO and both were :bfn:, not even a faint line nothing!!! so i guess :witch: is rolling around tommo................I so hate this Im going to the doctor!!! i want a baby!!! arghhhh.......just one baby will do!!!

so im out i figure as if i was preggie certainly at 14dpo i would show something!!

ness

Been a while since I posted to here. I am currently in the tww. :hissy:

Just ready to know and it hasn't even had time to implant. awawawwawww

im so sad :cry:
i have been researching and the odds for me getting preggie are like imposible!
everything says that by the time you reach my age that chances drop dramatically like almost impossible natrally...............am i over reacting..i need to stop researching...........im just scared........i feel really presured cause my sister in law which is my hubbys only sibling cant get preggi and has treid numerois fertlily ivf etc and is now to old.........so if i dont get preggie then there is no more family..:cry::cry:
ness

im so sad :cry:
i have been researching and the odds for me getting preggie are like imposible!
everything says that by the time you reach my age that chances drop dramatically like almost impossible natrally...............am i over reacting..i need to stop researching...........im just scared........i feel really presured cause my sister in law which is my hubbys only sibling cant get preggi and has treid numerois fertlily ivf etc and is now to old.........so if i dont get preggie then there is no more family..:cry::cry:
ness

Hey Nessie im sorry your feeling that way :cry: have you tested yet by any chance?? Your chart is looking positive :hug:

hi franm
im just a bit down and stressed out by the whole thing...........i will calm down and start a new cycle of hope lol...............i tested on day 13 and 14 and im due today......still waitn thou, but i usually dont get AF to later in the day..........Im expecting her......
anyway on with the show............thanks for all your support maybe May in my month!!
ness

hi franm
im just a bit down and stressed out by the whole thing...........i will calm down and start a new cycle of hope lol...............i tested on day 13 and 14 and im due today......still waitn thou, but i usually dont get AF to later in the day..........Im expecting her......
anyway on with the show............thanks for all your support maybe May in my month!!
ness

Well you can get late :bfp::bfp: so still crossing fingers for you if not then we can be cycle buddies coz its cd1 for me today :cry:
:hug::hug:

hi franm
ness

Sorry to hear you've been feeling a bit down. How many months have you been tcc? If its been anywhere from 6 - 12 months, it might be a good idea to go to a Gynae Dr and they can run some tests just to check that there is no physical reason why things aren't happening. This may help you to feel a bit better as you are taking some form of control of your fertility and they can also help you. Keep your chin up girl :hugs:. I understand how frustrating and upsetting it can be, so you're not alone. Just allow yourself to feel your feelings but don't give up hope. Reading the internet for info can make you feel worse than good. Try and relax and find out whats happening from professionals.

Lioness :hug:

thanks lioness

Im pulling myslef out of my pity cycle and back on the IM GOING TO GET A :bfp: this year!!!! I think FF is out form my ovulation day as i reckon I ov on the sun not the sat that they reccorded so in theory im 14 dpo today not 15 which is why the :witch: hasnt arrived and would be due tomorro....
im sure im not pregg but if no :witch: tommor i will retest on tues....

started trying for two cycles last year and then stopped as had to have operation..........so on 4th cycle this year so i guess 6 cycles all up!!
im going to go to the doc thou even to just get some basic tests to ease my mind!!

anyway im feeling better
so thanks :hug::hug::hug::hug:
ness

thanks lioness

Im pulling myslef out of my pity cycle and back on the IM GOING TO GET A :bfp: this year!!!! I think FF is out form my ovulation day as i reckon I ov on the sun not the sat that they reccorded so in theory im 14 dpo today not 15 which is why the :witch: hasnt arrived and would be due tomorro....
im sure im not pregg but if no :witch: tommor i will retest on tues....

started trying for two cycles last year and then stopped as had to have operation..........so on 4th cycle this year so i guess 6 cycles all up!!
im going to go to the doc thou even to just get some basic tests to ease my mind!!

anyway im feeling better
so thanks :hug::hug::hug::hug:
ness

Hi Nessie,

Really hope you get your :bfp: this cycle. My friend's aunt just had a beautiful baby boy at the age of 44 so it is defo still possible!

If you are stressed I would advise going to the GP and saying that you have been trying for 6 months. They have no way of knowing and it will get things moving quicker.

Good luck.

well i was right the :witch: came riding on her broomstick today.........im still sad but happy now and more positive that this is now a new cycle where a possible :bfp: can happen..........so :happydance: for new cycle and no more :cry:!!! bring on :bfp::bfp:
franm101 im now one day behind you.......I have already put the :sex: days into my diary ahead of time!! and booked my DH in lol...........so now i have to get on and order some more opks and preseed! so im ready to rock and roll..........im also seeing my doctor on wednesday so even that and the oppprtunity for tests etc is easing my mind heaps!! im sure nothing is wrong except me stressing lol

so lots of :dust: to aus all..

thanks guys for helping me out of my depressing state lol

ness:hug::hugs:

well i was right the :witch: came riding on her broomstick today.........im still sad but happy now and more positive that this is now a new cycle where a possible :bfp: can happen..........so :happydance: for new cycle and no more :cry:!!! bring on :bfp::bfp:
franm101 im now one day behind you.......I have already put the :sex: days into my diary ahead of time!! and booked my DH in lol...........so now i have to get on and order some more opks and preseed! so im ready to rock and roll..........im also seeing my doctor on wednesday so even that and the oppprtunity for tests etc is easing my mind heaps!! im sure nothing is wrong except me stressing lol

so lots of :dust: to aus all..

thanks guys for helping me out of my depressing state lol

ness:hug::hugs:

Hey nessie! Im sorry :witch: found you too! Best of luck for this new cycle
:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members