TTC 30s/40s Club

well i was right the :witch: came riding on her broomstick today.........im still sad but happy now and more positive that this is now a new cycle where a possible :bfp: can happen..........so :happydance: for new cycle and no more :cry:!!! bring on :bfp::bfp:
franm101 im now one day behind you.......I have already put the :sex: days into my diary ahead of time!! and booked my DH in lol...........so now i have to get on and order some more opks and preseed! so im ready to rock and roll..........im also seeing my doctor on wednesday so even that and the oppprtunity for tests etc is easing my mind heaps!! im sure nothing is wrong except me stressing lol

so lots of :dust: to aus all..

thanks guys for helping me out of my depressing state lol

ness:hug::hugs:

So sorry Nessie,

Hope you get a :bfp: this cycle. You have a great attitude.

:hugs:

mine will be here in a day or 2 i can feel her flying in !!

well im on cd14 and having ewcm so i hope o, is just around the corner good luck to everyone this cycle.xx

Hi, Just joined My husband an I have been married for 6 yrs. and TTC for 3yrs. we got prg on 01/2007 and had a MC on 04/2007. We are still trying!

goodluck with the :baby: making quail
welcom cezane hope you get your :bfp: soon!! im 37 and DH is 40 how old are you guys if you dont mind me asking?

im off to the docotr today to find out where to next regarding tests etc.......its more for my sense of fear that i want things done im prob fine...better safe thou!

Hi, Just joined My husband an I have been married for 6 yrs. and TTC for 3yrs. we got prg on 01/2007 and had a MC on 04/2007. We are still trying!

Welcome Cezane and Good luck on achieving your :bfp: :)

welcom cezane hope you get your :bfp: soon!! im 37 and DH is 40 how old are you guys if you dont mind me asking?

im off to the docotr today to find out where to next regarding tests etc.......its more for my sense of fear that i want things done im prob fine...better safe thou!

Good luck quail, may this month be your month :), fingers crossed.

Ness, good luck with the Drs, fingers crossed also. It does help looking into things as you feel you are moving forward, and if they find anything they can sort it out, rather than each disappointing month going by and nothing happening. I have had a few tests done, bloods, ultrasound and a hysterosalpingogram which all came back normal so at the moment I have what they call unexplained infertility as they haven't found a reason why I wouldn't be conceiving. They have booked me in for a laparoscopy for the 12/5 to have a more visual look. Fingers crossed that after this hubby and I will be able to conceive bub no.1 naturally after 12 - 24 months of ttc :), wish me luck!

hi

well my doctor was great.........she has given me a basic FSH blood test along with other stuff and have to go in 10PO for proseterone test.........my hubby has also been given a colection jar:spermy: lol.hes not to impressed!! but I promised him he could eat my box of chocolates that i have been saving in the cupboard from xmas ...he ate his yonks ago.im a hoarder and saver!!!

she is then going to send all the info to the fertility clinic so i have a referal...im just happy that i now have a referal and getting some tests done..........and well when i get my :bfp: natrally this month!!! then i wont need them lol...........Im going for an Aqurian baby!!!

loiness lots of luck with getting your :bfp: this cycle!!! swim hard little :spermy::spermy::spermy:

ness:hugs::bunny:

Thats good news Ness :). Let us know how you go :bunny: Thanks for your encouragement also.

Hi, I have been ttc w/ fertility meds, BBT, and have 2 mo. of accupuncture after an MC on 4/17/07. My bbt and ovulation has improved in the last 2 cycles. Right now I'm on cycle day 28 (I have a reg. 28 day cyce) I ovulated eary on day 12 and had a :bfn: yesterday and today, I'm spottiong watery pink and have cramps. Can taking progesterone caue this? I'm Confussed!! I would love to hear advice from anyone! Thanks, Cezane

Goodluck Nessie! Be sure to let us know how you get on xx

Hi, I have been ttc w/ fertility meds, BBT, and have 2 mo. of accupuncture after an MC on 4/17/07. My bbt and ovulation has improved in the last 2 cycles. Right now I'm on cycle day 28 (I have a reg. 28 day cyce) I ovulated eary on day 12 and had a :bfn: yesterday and today, I'm spottiong watery pink and have cramps. Can taking progesterone caue this? I'm Confussed!! I would love to hear advice from anyone! Thanks, Cezane

Hi Cezane, welcome! Im sorry to hear of your MC :( I have had 3 over the years but have also had 5 succesful pregnancies so i have lots of hope for you too! Goodluck this cycle :)

Hey ladies. I've been off here for a bit after my last m/c just need to clear my head... and lose the weight from the pregnancy. I would've been in the 20's club, but I turned 30this month. SO hello.. and here is to try number 3... sticky beans!

hi yah
i have decided to chill out lol and just concentrate more on enjoying life with my hubby and having fun........im still charting etc but I need to stop stressing lol...........i just want to have a :happydance: everyday simply cause i have a fab hubbs.............:baby: will be here when she/he is good and ready!!!!

plus i figure im gettting tests done and can go the fertiliy way if i chose so im in control!!

anyway still going for my aquarian bubs thou!!

:hugs::bfp:everyone

hi yah
i have decided to chill out lol and just concentrate more on enjoying life with my hubby and having fun........im still charting etc but I need to stop stressing lol...........i just want to have a :happydance: everyday simply cause i have a fab hubbs.............:baby: will be here when she/he is good and ready!!!!

plus i figure im gettting tests done and can go the fertiliy way if i chose so im in control!!

anyway still going for my aquarian bubs thou!!

:hugs::bfp:everyone

Hey Nessie! I understand exactly what you are feeling and just chilling makes alot of sense. Im still here with you :)

Hi all,

I'm new here. I'm 33 and DH is 31. We've been ttc for over a year, and DH has just had his SA results back. Not looking good. :( Anyway, just to say HI!

hi all well im on cd17 today still no pos on opk yet ive had plenty of ewcm so getting a bit stressed at the mo.xx

Hello ladies haven't been on this thread in a while, but thought I would venture back. I am currently on 7dpo and had brownish tint to cm yesterday so fx crossed for bfp this month.
:dust:to all!

:hugs:

goodluck Csunshine

hope that positve opk comes around soon Quail!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->