TTC 30s/40s Club

Ooops, sorry Lottie'sMum nice to meet you, too. Looks like you have a similar situation to mine with having a DD who will be used to being an only child. It will be so nice to have the help, though, won't it?

hi ladies wellim 6dpo and couldnt resist the urge to poas so idid a frer and got a really faint pos that wont show up on camera but it came up a 3 mins so heres hoping this is my bfp hi to all the new ladies.xx

Wahooooooo!!!:bfp::bfp::bfp::happydance::happydance::happydance:

That is so dang early so you are very clever!!! :):):)

Ooops, sorry Lottie'sMum nice to meet you, too. Looks like you have a similar situation to mine with having a DD who will be used to being an only child. It will be so nice to have the help, though, won't it?

Think having another one would be a bit strange at first. But sure, if were were blessed, we would get used to it. Going to try again nx time, looking into pre-seed, Chaste tree and baby asprin, so I should rattle soon! Roll on the :bfp:

hi every one welcome to you all who have joined us:hi:

fran yes i need to fix my link will get onto that..im ok
I had to go to A and E on friday!!!!! i felt like i was having a gallbladder attack full on but i dont have a GB lol......looking into something related thou.still sore tummy but not rolling around on the floor wishing to die!! oh the pain!!

anyway no matter what the pain still trying for baby this month!! so we didnt DTD obvoiusly on friday..........im due to OV on thurs so hopefully can go for it MTW and possibly thurs.......

Quail thats so cool :bfp::happydance: hope this is it!!!!!
anyway im off to bed to sleeeeeeeeeeeep:sleep: no naughty business unfortunalty lol

:hugs:

hi every one welcome to you all who have joined us:hi:

fran yes i need to fix my link will get onto that..im ok
I had to go to A and E on friday!!!!! i felt like i was having a gallbladder attack full on but i dont have a GB lol......looking into something related thou.still sore tummy but not rolling around on the floor wishing to die!! oh the pain!!

anyway no matter what the pain still trying for baby this month!! so we didnt DTD obvoiusly on friday..........im due to OV on thurs so hopefully can go for it MTW and possibly thurs.......

Quail thats so cool :bfp::happydance: hope this is it!!!!!
anyway im off to bed to sleeeeeeeeeeeep:sleep: no naughty business unfortunalty lol

:hugs:

Oh no!! Biggest hugs sweety...rest up and get ready for lots of :sex: this week :hugs:

thanks franm101 and ness.xx well idid another this morning with fmu and its still there and a bit clearer so im hoping this is it i will keep you posted.xx

thanks franm101 and ness.xx well idid another this morning with fmu and its still there and a bit clearer so im hoping this is it i will keep you posted.xx

Yay!!! I hope im coming behind you this cycle...it will be my last until next year :)

Think having another one would be a bit strange at first. But sure, if were were blessed, we would get used to it. Going to try again nx time, looking into pre-seed, Chaste tree and baby asprin, so I should rattle soon! Roll on the :bfp:
Sounds like you're covering all the bases. I'm planning on using OPK's and pre-seed. I haven't tried pre-seed yet but hoping it will do the trick! Here's hoping we're only in the TTC group for a short time. :smug:

HI everyone! I am 32 and this is my 2nd month TTC. I am not using any OPK as yet, my :witch: is due the 23Rd Of May and I am not testing until that day...last month I wasted 3 tests! Anyone else in their 2WW and testing 23dr-ish?

Sounds like you're covering all the bases. I'm planning on using OPK's and pre-seed. I haven't tried pre-seed yet but hoping it will do the trick! Here's hoping we're only in the TTC group for a short time. :smug:

Oh yes. Not leaving anything to chance! :rofl:

franm101 i hope you do get your bfp this month,when are you testing? and why is this your last go?.xx

franm101 i hope you do get your bfp this month,when are you testing? and why is this your last go?.xx

Thanks Quail! I am a midwifery student and we have clinicals from August to December and then we have a holiday and return in March. We have been trying since December and if I have a due date after January I wont have much time with baby before having to go back to work...I know it sounds a little selfish with me picking the time but it has to work in when you have a large family:)

Hi ladies

I came off the pill about 2 weeks ago. The :witch: came and then went and as I haven’t had a clear cycle yet I was just guessing my cycle length at 28 days. According to Fertility Friend my most fertile days would be today, tomorrow and Weds I was going to try and make sure we BD’s at least two of those days but I had a very heavy weekend of boozing and I think I would rather not attempt to get pregnant on the backlash of such a heavy weekend. Spoke to hubby about it and he agreed it was probably best to wait till next month. Was a little bit annoying as I had all the classic signs of ovulating yesterday too!

The :witch: should have returned by then so hopefully I may be able to get a better idea of my cycle length instead of just guestimating. I’m hoping that as my body seemed to be exactly in tune with what Fertility Friend said that I may be able to work it out relatively easily next time.

Good luck to everyone TTC – hope you all get a :bfp: soon

SmileyShazza - Nice to meet you. Hope you get your BFP quickly!

ReikiBaby - Nice to meet you, too. I say older is wiser and better, right??? Here's hoping we all get lovely BFP's in the next month!!!

TweetiGirl - I hope it's not AF, maybe it's an implantation bleed instead. Wouldn't it be nice to get a BFP for mother's day!!!

Laughing Girl - Sorry about your recent hard times. Sounds like you're doing a great job keeping up your PMA. Keep it up!

Small Town, Thanks for the hopes, but wasn't a :bfp:, was good ol' :witch:
I told hubby yesterday that I am going to buy some OPK's for this cycle and work harder at trying. I'm so frustrated with it already, but it is fun. I told him not only will we be :sex: every other day after this cycle, we are going to for the next 2 weeks! I am determined!!! This would be the 4th cycle since being off of b/c. I am truly hoping that I get a sticky bean! I know it takes about 3 months for your body to recoup from b/c and I was on it from age 19 until just this past January. 13 years is a LONG time!

Good luck on your trying too!!! I almost forgot about this thread of friends I joined! I'm so glad BNB is here!!

Hi ladies

I came off the pill about 2 weeks ago. The :witch: came and then went and as I haven’t had a clear cycle yet I was just guessing my cycle length at 28 days. According to Fertility Friend my most fertile days would be today, tomorrow and Weds I was going to try and make sure we BD’s at least two of those days but I had a very heavy weekend of boozing and I think I would rather not attempt to get pregnant on the backlash of such a heavy weekend. Spoke to hubby about it and he agreed it was probably best to wait till next month. Was a little bit annoying as I had all the classic signs of ovulating yesterday too!

The :witch: should have returned by then so hopefully I may be able to get a better idea of my cycle length instead of just guestimating. I’m hoping that as my body seemed to be exactly in tune with what Fertility Friend said that I may be able to work it out relatively easily next time.

Good luck to everyone TTC – hope you all get a :bfp: soon
Smiley...keep positive hun. I was on b/c for 13 years and just got off this past January. I had "normal" cycles, but they were anywhere between 23-28 days apart. It takes a good 3 months they say for everything to work out of your system. So, if not this month, look forward to trying next month. You may want to also purchase a box of ovulation predictor kits (OPK). That can help you pinpoint out your exact ovulation time. My hubby is in trouble this month! Good luck hun and baby dust to you!

Well 7 cycles in and I am conceding and have ordered a CBFM. :witch: arrived today but unfortunately the monitor hasn't, so won't be able to use it til next month but am looking forward to actually having some sort of focus and direction, rather than guesstimates from mymonthlycycle. I have tried opks but can't ever get a positive on them.

:dust: to you all!! xxxxxxxxxxxx

Well 7 cycles in and I am conceding and have ordered a CBFM. :witch: arrived today but unfortunately the monitor hasn't, so won't be able to use it til next month but am looking forward to actually having some sort of focus and direction, rather than guesstimates from mymonthlycycle. I have tried opks but can't ever get a positive on them.

Good idea, Heavenly! I've seen lots of positive stories on BNB about the CBFM working wonders for ladies trying to get PG. You might not be totally out of luck if your CBFM arrives soon. I was reading somewhere on here where somebody said that you can start all the way up to CD5, you can just program it in that way. But, I've never had one myself so I could just be spreading gossip... :shrug: Either way :hugs:!!!

Small Town, Thanks for the hopes, but wasn't a :bfp:, was good ol' :witch:
I told hubby yesterday that I am going to buy some OPK's for this cycle and work harder at trying. I'm so frustrated with it already, but it is fun. I told him not only will we be :sex: every other day after this cycle, we are going to for the next 2 weeks! I am determined!!! This would be the 4th cycle since being off of b/c. I am truly hoping that I get a sticky bean! I know it takes about 3 months for your body to recoup from b/c and I was on it from age 19 until just this past January. 13 years is a LONG time!

Good luck on your trying too!!! I almost forgot about this thread of friends I joined! I'm so glad BNB is here!!

Awwww, bummer :cry:, stupid :witch:. Good job with the PMA. Practice makes perfect, right??? :rofl: I'm a big fan of the OPK's, sure worked for me the first time around!

Good idea, Heavenly! I've seen lots of positive stories on BNB about the CBFM working wonders for ladies trying to get PG. You might not be totally out of luck if your CBFM arrives soon. I was reading somewhere on here where somebody said that you can start all the way up to CD5, you can just program it in that way. But, I've never had one myself so I could just be spreading gossip... :shrug: Either way :hugs:!!!

Yes, some other lovely person on here told me I can use it up to CD5, so that is excellent news, thank you!!! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->