TTC 30s/40s Club

Hi girls!

I will be 35 this October and have PCOS. This is our first month TTC #1.

I think the :witch: will get me by the end of this week though :cry:

yah my hubbies spermies test came back as fertile...........so this will give him a great big huge "Im the man" feeling lol:rofl:
so now i no that hes good and that my FSH levels are good just the post ov prosterone test thing to do.............looking good and taking the stress of knwoing that i can and WILL get knocked up!!!!

so go you good thing:spermy:

oh am im flashing everyone cause this guy is sooooooooo cute have to use him lol :flasher:
hope everyone is doing well any signs of :bfp: for anyone Quail?

yah my hubbies spermies test came back as fertile...........so this will give him a great big huge "Im the man" feeling lol:rofl:
so now i no that hes good and that my FSH levels are good just the post ov prosterone test thing to do.............looking good and taking the stress of knwoing that i can and WILL get knocked up!!!!

so go you good thing:spermy:

oh am im flashing everyone cause this guy is sooooooooo cute have to use him lol :flasher:
hope everyone is doing well any signs of :bfp: for anyone Quail?

Yay Nessie that is AWESOME!!! I thought I had lost this thread...:hugs::hugs:

thanks fran
nup still here lol.............hanging our for two week wait now!!! better get off and get some work done!!!

How are all the lovely older yummy mummies to be - got a nice weekend planned? Lots of :sex: I hope. :happydance:

Hi girls!

I have come over from WTT. We were originally planning to wait till next month but DH has decided he's like to try a month earlier! :)

I am 33, 34 in 2 months. We are trying to conceive my 3rd, his first!

Hi girls!

I have come over from WTT. We were originally planning to wait till next month but DH has decided he's like to try a month earlier! :)

I am 33, 34 in 2 months. We are trying to conceive my 3rd, his first!

Welcome hun! :dust:

I see we have practically the same cycle and CD!!

Thanks hun!

Oooh, so we do! :)

If you want a Team to put in your sig, why not join Team Fashionably Late? Its for Mummies to Be over 30. :happydance:

https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-buddies/110765-team-fashionably-late.html

well ive started af so it wasnt meant to be so back to the drawing board.xx

Hi ladies, back on the forums after a while! :) im 32 hubby is 37 and were on TTC #1, 5th or 6th cycle, I've had to skip a month here and there lol

A 30's club! Hooray!!!

I'm 32, hubby 40. He has 1 child (age 6) from previous marriage. We have been TTC for about 5 months after a m/c last year.

Have found out I have PCOS which doesn't help us and heading to hospital in 2 weeks for operation for endometriosis and to make sure that there is no scarring from post m/c infection I got that might be blocking tubes or something.

I am starting Clomid next cycle (currently on CD 24) and give that a go for a while before heading down IVF route.

hello everyone are you all ok any news ???? im in the tww so lets see what happens i hope i get a :bfp: before my 38th birthday in june !!

hello everyone are you all ok any news ???? im in the tww so lets see what happens i hope i get a :bfp: before my 38th birthday in june !!

hey Lisa ~ Welcome to the 2ww!! Im on 7dpo so another 5 days till testing wahoo!!

Welcome to all the newbies :dust: to you all!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->