TTC 30s/40s Club

A 30's club! Hooray!!!

I'm 32, hubby 40. He has 1 child (age 6) from previous marriage. We have been TTC for about 5 months after a m/c last year.

Have found out I have PCOS which doesn't help us and heading to hospital in 2 weeks for operation for endometriosis and to make sure that there is no scarring from post m/c infection I got that might be blocking tubes or something.

I am starting Clomid next cycle (currently on CD 24) and give that a go for a while before heading down IVF route.

Welcome and good luck hun in your TTC journey. :dust: xxxx

hi everyone thank you for your kind words well im on cd3 today seems such a long wait when your at the begining of a cycle.xx

ay up - I'm 39 and ttc my first baby. My partner is 24 and luckily, up for a child now if it happens (as I told him if he wants to delay at all, it's not likely to be me he's ttc with!)

we've been trying for 6 months, but only just decided to get a bit more organised about it.

Good luck Urchin, I have my fingers crossed for you that all goes well. I am also tcc my first, I'm 35 and DH is 48. I am posting under LTTTC heading these days as it has been 12-24 months now. Just recently been going through tests etc.

Sorry to hear about the news Quail, I hope you get your :bfp: month soon.

Hi Cupcake Queen. Welcome and good luck on your tcc journey. I have just recently found out that I had moderate endo without knowing that I did. They did a lap (removed endo while there), d&c, myomectomy and septum removal in the process. Still in recovery now. I am praying that we will be able to get our :bfp: in the next few months now.
:hug:

hello everyone are you all ok any news ???? im in the tww so lets see what happens i hope i get a :bfp: before my 38th birthday in june !!

Good luck lissaloo, I pray you get your :bfp: before your 38th b'day as well.
:)

yah my hubbies spermies test came back as fertile...........so this will give him a great big huge "Im the man" feeling lol:rofl:
so now i no that hes good and that my FSH levels are good just the post ov prosterone test thing to do.............looking good and taking the stress of knwoing that i can and WILL get knocked up!!!!

so go you good thing:spermy:

oh am im flashing everyone cause this guy is sooooooooo cute have to use him lol :flasher:
hope everyone is doing well any signs of :bfp: for anyone Quail?

Hey Nessie, how is everything going? Sounds like DH is happy. Lets us know how you go with the investigations :)

Hello,

Can I jump in on this thread?
I am 36 and ttc baby no5, I had my coil removed last week, and hoping to start ttc this month.
I have 3 children from a previous relationship, and I have a daughter with my husband and we have decided to try for a brother or sister for her.

Not really mapped out my fertile time this month, I know I ovulate early from doing ov tests last time. I think its about next weekend, but am trying to remain calm and relaxed with ttc...yea right!

Hope to get to know everyone, it seems a busy forum so I thought i would start and read what happens next rather than scroling through past posts!

Take care all,

:baby:thinkpink

Nice to see you here :)

You ov same time as me roughly...how long's your cycle?

Hello! :howdy:

Great to see there are several of us ever so slightly older ladies! Very reassuring and it makes me feel slightly less mad for putting myself through this again! I'm 38, OH 41, we have a little girl together but would really, really like to have another together. We both have older children from a previous marriage.

I've had 2 miscarriages recently- both got as far as the 3 month mark. Only just got brave enough to try again, but if this doesnt work then that is definatly the end of my babymaking days- so keeping my fingers crossed!

:hugs:

Wow! That is brilliant news!!!! Here's to a happy and healthy 9 months! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

wow congrads fran!!! thats great.........send some preggie dust this way!!!! you havnt beeen trying for to long either have you?

hi lioness
im ok.............have to wait for the ovulation presterone test thing i think its 10 days post ov.have to ring the nurse to organise it.........but yes so far all tests have been ok.......once this last test is done i will then get all of the info sent to a infertility spec to help out.no doubt prob start on clomid or something..............but im PRAYING that i will have the best birthday pressie of all. as my birthday is june 2 and im testing end of May! please be postive!!! i so neeeeeeeeeeed a bay lol

how are you? sending you lots of baby hugs ((((((((((((((()))))))))))))

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->