TTC 30s/40s Club

aunt flo arrived today boohoo. i new my temps were to low..........here we again heres hoping we can get a private appoinmtne soon to fertility clinic for c for some fertility meds!
anyway two week wait and try try try again
hope you are all well

sorry she got you ness fxd for next time. im cd12 at the momet just waiting to ovulate but im not sure about this cycle as i had an almost pos opk early in my cycle so not too sure as my temps ar quite high for pre o, temps so i guess well just wait and see.xx

Sorry nessie. :hugs:

I am 3dpo and very unsure as to whether or not we had sex at the right time or even when I ovulated so I am going to get some opks if we're unsuccessful this month.

Hi,
Nessie, sorry the :witch: got you this month, glass of wine and chill for a rew weeks now! (I am starting to sound obsessive about the wine now, I am not really!!)

Quail, time to get bd in then ready for catching eggy!

LoobyLou, Good luck this months, fingers crossed!

Well I am cd 21 so :witch: due next week, feel like normal, symptom spotting like mad but so sure i missed it all so much there is no chance this month, i am almost willing next week so i can get on and start to try properly and not miss it!

Take care all

:baby:thinkpink

thanks everyone......im starting again with a new positive month!! I had a progesterone test and was fine yah!!! wishing everyone :bfp:
Im going to make sure we DTD lots this month as we were a bit slack this cycle so shouldnt be surprised that the :witch: appeared....
so anyway all good I know i ovulate and i no my hubbys swimmers are good and that i have good progesterone..........so all go!!
come on :baby: number one im a waiting lol
:hug:

Well the :witch: got me so it's back to square one.

Not overly suprised as that was our first month of trying and to be honest we really didn't do it enough plus I was estimating my cycle and it was slightly shorter than I thought so I think I may have missed my most fertile time by a few days.

So it's back to the drawing board which means more sex this month and seeing what happens :)

Good luck everybody!

Hi All,

Girl vs Boy!

I read that its the sperm determine if you get a boy or a girl.
Girl sperm prefer cooler conditions so its boxer shorts for your man for a :pink: and pants for a :blue:!
Then I also read girl sperm is more resiliant so lives for longer, the male is strong at swimming but does not live as long....so, for a :blue: bd constantly over your fertile period so after and during ov, (the theory is the boy sperm swim stronger than the girls and beat the girls to the egg)
and for a :pink: bd b4 you are fertile, up to 5 days b4 so by the time your egg is released the boy sperm has died just leaving the girls to fertilise the egg.

Well, I dont know if it really works or if its all old wifes tales but I worked out i used this theory and had the girls, where as the boys i just was activly trying for a baby each time rather than planning the sex af the baby! So i suppose it has made sense that it worked.

I tended to work it out after though rather than follow it!!

Anyway thought i would say while i remembered it!!

:baby:thinkpink xx

Hey ladies.

Well first month of CBFM, I am 6DPO. After 7 months of trying, not really knowing when I was OVing, just going by trying from CD10 onwards, the monitor told me I am OVing 4 days earlier than I thought, so if I am not successful this month, be interesting to see what the monitor says next month!

:dust: to you all! xxxxxxxxx

Sorry SmileyShazza :hug: I feel the same, don't feel we've done enough this month so will be more active next month!

Hi all!
Thinkpink- thanks for the gender stuff- but how about this: https://www.webwomb.com/chinesechart.htm- its supposed to predict the sex of your baby based on the age of the month when she gives birth and the month of conception! Think we should give it a try and see how accurate it is!

I'm sorry for everyone who's been cursed by the witch- its such a bummer! I'm cd8 now and this bits so boring! Cant even do any constructive :sex:because its too early!

:hug: to all xx

Hi All,

SmileyShazza, Yes feel the same, didnt try hard enough this month, and miss judged it all too!

Heavenly, I was the same b4, i tried then when i did ov tests i realised i was trying too late, to be sure to catch the eggy bd from day 7 evey 2 days til day 14, i recon that just about covers it!! Every day is supposed to make the sperm weaker or something, if you ov day 10 there is :spermy: waiting!!

Moonmamma, Its all interesting, if anyone desperate for one or the other it could be worth a try, I am not worried this time round, a girl would be nice as my two youngest are girls and they would all be in a little girly club! A boy would be nice, boy babies are lovely and my hubby and i have a daughter so a son would be nice, but as i say i am not worried either way, although i will find out if it can be seen, i know some babies cross their legs at scans and don't show!

:rain: today, I dont mind, the kids will be going mad if i dont put a film on or something, taking the girls shopping to tesco first get us out the house while the boys get up!

Time to go, kitchen filling up for breakfast!!

:hug:

hi
have read bout the gender stuff and chinese prediction but im after what i can get lol...
anyway going to make a huge effort this cycle to DTD from day 12 as i ov late....so im going for 12, 13, 14, 16, 17... i will miss one day for a break day 15 unless i get a positve opk or course!!!!! anyway good luck to all those getting close to testing
ness

this chinese gender prediction stuff must be rubbish mustn't it? I mean what about when you have twins and its one of each?! One day if I've got nothing else to do :)rofl:) I must go back 20 years and work out for all of my 6 children if it got it right or not!!!

:hugs:

Like you say though nessie- they are a blessing what ever comes xxx

this chinese gender prediction stuff must be rubbish mustn't it? I mean what about when you have twins and its one of each?! One day if I've got nothing else to do :)rofl:) I must go back 20 years and work out for all of my 6 children if it got it right or not!!!

:hugs:

Like you say though nessie- they are a blessing what ever comes xxx

Blummin eck, I can't remember that far back! I can remember the place and position for my DS but that's about it!

cryingggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg:hissy::hissy::cry::cry::cry:
my hubby is away for the whole week that i ov..im crying i dont want to miss a month...how long can sperm last with pressed.i ov between 15-18 and we can DTD on the monday early morning before he goes which is day 15............if i use lots of preseed could the spermies last till the 18? Im so bummed out!!! as if im not stressed enough i miss the eggie completely........oh so unfair!!!...........can sperm live in the fridge lol!!!!
im not happy at all!!!!!!!!!!!! urg of all weeks....
what to do will i have a chance if we bed on the morning before he goes?

i think you will still have a good chance ness as the sperm can live upto 5 days in the right enviroment.xx i am on cd15 still no sign of o, yet although idid have ewcm on cd9 and an almost pos opk so any ideas?

Hi All,

I must confess I have not looked at the chinese methods, I am not convinced that anything can predict the sex of a baby or that it is a very controlable thing, I just felt the one i mentioned has a bit of science and common sense behind it!

Well i started spotting today, sure sign :witch: is on her way, will be on by tuesday my due date, am pretty regular but seem a bit early this month.
I am glad in a way although was still thinking there could be a chance!
It means i can start trying properly this month, get my dates sorted and cover all possibilities, and then if it doesnt happen this month i will get opks to pinpoint ov.

Have to go without much of a catch up I'm affraid, my son has his friend round and its tea time!

Take care all

:dust:

hope ov is here soon for you quail
thinkpink...........sorry bout the witch!!! she is so mean!!!!

im praying hard that my hubby dosnet have to go away, but as we dont have children they are sending him away for the week, thats so unfair!!! we are trying to make a baby!!!, and getting penailised for not having them sux!! sorry but im still not happy!! lol i will get over it!!

Hugs Nessie! that is so unfair they penalise you for not having children!!! I hope you get lots of bd's in early and maybe you will ovulate a bit early?? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->