TTC 30s/40s Club

hi
thanks FB baby i am excited to be trying with a little bit of help........we are also on the adoption list here and are just in the process of updating all are medical info, profile etc and have appointment with social worker next week to go over everything.........fingers crossed that one day someone will choose us.............or i get pregg!! i am happy what ever the way we get a bubs of our own

Babythinkpink.. FSH stands for follicle stimulating hormone. bascally it tells you what your egg reserves are.......as you get older they reduce.....so if you have a level under ten you still have good enough egg reserves to get preggs.....

Quail.i could see a faint line on your test heres hoping!!!!

welcome to all the newbies to

Feeling sorry for myself after waiting 3 weeks for body to get back to normal after D&C, got so many odd signs, cervix high open, EWCM, negative OPK's (HPT are negative from M/C as of last week) - hubby getting narky with me now for constantly changing how I feel. Just wanna curl up till that :witch: arrives then at least I will be 99% back to normal. Think im gonna :hissy:

Oh do I know how you feel. I went through a m/c last month, was desperate to get back to normal, and my body has been having a trip of its own! I thought I'd oved, the previous week, then found out my levels were back to 7, so thought it confirmed it, but a week later I started spotting.... I thought here come the :witch:, but then it stopped....and started again but very light...during all this time, my temperature remained on the high side...

It is only this morning, 4 days after bleeding started that my temp was its normal low and blood flow was as before. I am so so praying my body has finally decided to stop playing about.

It is so frustrating not to know what is going on. I really hope for you all gets back to normality very shortly :hugs:

adoption, this sounds exciting nessie. I have always thought about it, but I don't think OH would be, at least not at this stage.

Quail, crossing fingers, but if you had :bfn: before with your previous pregnancy, it is highly likely it will happen again. Gosh, this is even more torture than the 2ww. In your case, it is 4ww!!

adoption, this sounds exciting nessie. I have always thought about it, but I don't think OH would be, at least not at this stage.

Quail, crossing fingers, but if you had :bfn: before with your previous pregnancy, it is highly likely it will happen again. Gosh, this is even more torture than the 2ww. In your case, it is 4ww!!
thanks,i did 2 tests at the docs last time and both were bfn then the third time i went back at 2weeks late i finally got a bfp but it only happened on the last pregnancy but never happened before.with my last pregnancy i would get bfp by a few days of bfns then a bfp again,so its a case of seeing if witch arrives,as i only have a 10-11day lp i am due on in the next 2 days so i should know then fxd.xxx

Hi, I'm 33 and trying to concieve my first child. Have been trying for eight months plus so can relate to some people on here. Its funny I have spent my whole life trying not to get pregnant and now....its just not that easy. Everyone around me is suddenly pregnant, people I didn't even expect..LOL. Trying to do the not being stressed thing.....but....is it that easy??? I have now decided that I need to find some solidarity in others. I have to limit who I talk to about it. Baby dust to all

Hi All,

Well I thought I ov'd early and I do, I started testing cd10 and got a line straight away, it was darker today suggesting ov is any time now.
I am sure I didnt ovulate last month.

Hi Inkpot,
Hope you manage to get your :bfp: soon, It is nice to have other people to talk to, I have not told anyone really, a few close friends who won't judge me or complain if I talk baby!

Fluffyblue,
Hope you feel better today :hugs:

Quail.
Got everything crossed for you, (except the obvious!!) Hope this is your month xx

Just a quick hello today, hope everyone else ok, hi nessie!

:baby:thinkpink xx

well thinpink,she got me! back to square 1.xxx

Quail,

Sorry to hear that :cry:
At least you were not late and kept hanging about hoping and testing:cry:
:hugs:

Hi all, Im new to this!!

Im caroline (32) and hubby Chris (32) TTC for 10 months now with no luck, had Pelvic Inflam disease 3 years ago and was tol it can make you unfertile :( Doctors wont do anything until we have been trying 12 months. Im so fed up :(

:hug: We are in the same boat!!!!
Hi, I'm 33 and trying to concieve my first child. Have been trying for eight months plus so can relate to some people on here. Its funny I have spent my whole life trying not to get pregnant and now....its just not that easy. Everyone around me is suddenly pregnant, people I didn't even expect..LOL. Trying to do the not being stressed thing.....but....is it that easy??? I have now decided that I need to find some solidarity in others. I have to limit who I talk to about it. Baby dust to all

Hi Candy,
Good luck in ttc, you have tried a while, but at least only a few more trying cycles b4 docs do something and you may only need a little nudge!
Are you charting or anything?
:hugs:

Hi All,
Well I ov tested again today and hardly a line showing so looks like I have ov'd now and just fingers crossed. We just bd on Sun and Mon night, when i had lines on the ov test, hubby back not up to any more so hope it is enough, I did get the tests to pinpoint ov better so hopefully it will be ok, it only takes once, I know I have done it b4!!

Fingers crossed and here I am again in 2ww, feeling possitive, but got a bottle of nice wine in fridge to console myself if its not our month!! (which will be well chilled in 2 weeks!!)

Got some pregnancy vitamins today, with omega.

Hello and :hug: to everyone,

Bye for now, my daily update over!!

hi yah everyone.............im going to take some time out from here but not TTC!! just going to concentrate on my new job, and enjoying life and so such.but i will be back definalty...........I am getting a bit to obsessive reading all the boards and checking out FF every 2 seconds lol.............so going to relax a little bit more...have got clomid next cycle to look forward to, so i dont need to chart cause it will be a monitered cycle so they can do the all the work of where i am in my cycle etc and not me lol!!!

there better be some BFP when i get back or else!!!!

luv yahs
ness

Take care Ness,

Will be thinking baby thoughts for you.
I know how you feel, I was on a forum with my last baby and I went off to get pregnant then went back!!
The stalking threads and stuff kinda makes you obsessive and I felt it was almost a jinx! So I went off, got my bfp, waited til after first scan then jumped on a 'due in' thread!
Take care, and the very best in your baby quest!! Lots of pma and:dust: to you hunny and see you soon with your BFP! xx

:baby:thinkpink xx:hugs:

hi all [take care ness] im on cd2 and just started taking b6 50mg to see if it helps increase my lp as its only 9-11days.xxx

hi all [take care ness] im on cd2 and just started taking b6 50mg to see if it helps increase my lp as its only 9-11days.xxx

Hi Quail,
Hope that works for you, what does it all mean? I am taking a pregnancy vitamin with omega 3, I am sure cycle was affected by taking it, it made me late, but I had no spotting and my period lasted 2 days, which is better than b4!
Chat soon

hi all im new to this im 31 and my partner is 39 we have been trying for 1 year since my coming off the depo ttc number 4 it was so easy before its frustrating me now on my 2ww tomorrow

Hi Helen,
Welcome!
Me 2 in 2ww, bored and fed up!
I ov early so seems ages b4 i can test!
Good luck
babythinkpink xx

hi, im on cd7 and yesterday and today having wcm dont know if this is the effects of he bvits but im hoping i might o, earlier this cycle.xx

hi, im on cd7 and yesterday and today having wcm dont know if this is the effects of he bvits but im hoping i might o, earlier this cycle.xx

That would be good, lets hope so.
I started testing day 10 and i had a slight line, then day 11 it peaked by day 12 I had ov'd and it was all over with for the month!!
Good luck

11 days til testing....soooooo bored!!!

Hey there - I'm an oldie too(I'm 37 and my dh is 38). I'm currently ttc #6 and as it took us 15 months to concieve our youngest son and seeing as we're both not getting any younger it's either now or never!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->