TTC 30s/40s Club

Thanks lady =) I found the area where the abv are , wow so many, yikes lol it's gonna take a while but I am sure i'll catch on fast. Holding up wine glass, Cheers!

oh before I forget to ask this, quail, have you tried taking vitamin B6? A friend of mine works in neonatal and he said tests have shown that VB6 increases your LP for those who have a less then 10LP if used over a period of time. Usually 2 months or more. I myself started taking it just in case cuz it wont hurt you. I also found it on the net too about others who it has worked for.

thanks shawnie ,yes i started taking the b-vits this cycle and im also taking agnus castus to help regulate my cycle,sorry your feeling downthinkpink im hoping we both get our bfps this cycle.xxx

Hi all

I have just been to the doctors for the start of my fertility testing. Have been trying for 10 months with no luck, Dr said he would start testing early as i have had endermetriosis and PID in the past. I can't really say how im feeling right now, my emotions are high as i could be heading towards bad news on friay when the results are in, but another part of me is just happy something is finally being done.

Baby dust to all xx

Looks like i can save my tests, the :witch: is showing signs she is on the way:cry:

Really really fed up now....another month gone.

Back to ov testing next month and if that does not work may give temping a go.

Off to bed now, night all

:baby:thinkpinkxx:cry:

Hi, I just joined the group.

I don't know if this is the right place to introduce myself or ask my question, but here goes. This is my first chat group ever. :flower:

I am 39, this is my first time TTC and I have no friends TTC and wanted to be in the trenches together with other 30/40 TTC, so to speak. All my friends either have older kids, new babies or are no where near ready to conceive. I have no friends my age who have ever TTC.

Right now I am thoroughly confused about my cycle.
I usually have very regular 28 to 29 day cycles. For the last 2 cycles I have been on Clomid. The first cycle on Clomid my cycle lengthened to 31 days. This second cycle I also used progesterone. I am now on CD 34. I have been taking temps and this cycle is completely all over the place, whereas normally I have pretty standard rise and fall patterns.

My temp has been down these past two days but no menses. Usually as soon as my temp drops AF arrives. I've never had a cycle this long. Does anyone know if clomid and progesterone lengthen ones cycle significantly?

Also because I thought I should stop taking progesterone after a BFN I stopped taking it over the weekend, only to learn on Monday from my doctor that I should keep taking it. She said if I am pregnant it will help and if I'm not it won't stop me from getting AF.

So my temp dropped as a result of stopping to take progesterone but still no AF after a few days. I'm thoroughly confused and,

reallyready

Hi reallyready, I am close to your age and ttc # 1 too but Ive never taken clomid or anything so I don't know anything about those particular questions =( Sorry I can't help more..

These forums are wonderful with lots of really nice people. welcome....

Hi Shawnie,
Thanks for your reply. I'll keep looking online and see, but anyway AF arrived tonight when I got home from work, so I guess it is possible for me to have a long cycle up to 34 days. Who knew!? I guess with Clomid and Progesterone my normal cycle is out the window.:wacko:

I was feeling somewhat hopeful since this month was my first session of IUIs. I know I ovulated but I guess it didn't take.

So I'm CD1 as of tonight! Here we go again!
I've been trying for just over a year and have never been pregnant before. The doctor says there is no specific reason, all tests are good, it's just my age.
We'll see what happens!

What's going on with you?
RR

I myself am in OV stage and soon to be 2ww pretty much. Hope I said that right. I am still learning the abv. I'll be HPT testing around Aug 9th-12th. I am on CD 17.

Oh cool, well, I'll keep up with you in the next week to see how it is going.
I'm going out of town next week which is always good for a distraction from TTC (I don't know all the abv's either yet) but I'll check in to see how it's going. Best wishes

Hi again,

I got my blood tests back today, all normal which is great news, now im know im not infertile! next step is another Dr appointment next Wednesday, not sure what will happen, im on day 44 now and having pain still but no bleeding, would Clomid help make me Ovulate?

hi all well im really happy looks like the ac has helped as i got a pos opk today an cd17 and last month ihad them for 4 days and didnt o, till cd23 only just caught the surge as its gone this evening so hopefully i will be o, tonight or tommorow.xxx

Hello Ladies, I am Andresmummy and we are currently trying for #3 after an MC last year! Currently on DPO9 any buddies out there?!

HI everyone! I am 37 (will be 38 in sept) have 4 kids and TTC #5 I just got married for the second time back in Jan and the DH doesnt have any kiddos of his own. So this would be #1 for him. Quite a difference, eh?

Just saw this thread and thought I'd join in. Its very encouraging to me to see other ladies my age wanting to have children. A good bit of my family and friends think I am looney :wacko: for wanting another...

I went off the mini pill in April and have had a couple of longer than usual cycles. I'd say this is cycle #3 TTC but Im not even certain my body is back on track from the years of BC pills.

If my cycle stays at 34 days like last time then :witch: should be due around the 14th...anyone else near that time?

Good luck everyone!!!!!!! Think positive!

Hi eveyone, I'm Natalie, 33 (not far off 34!!) and am trying for my 1st. I've been trying for 3 months and am already starting to stress, does it get easier girls? Hormones are all over the place, got major symptoms which I think are pill withdrawal as test came back negative (boo hoo). Feel like a bit of a failure as not caught yet.

Would be great to find a buddy or two to go through this journey together

Nats x

Hi - my name is Hayley, I'm 31 years old and we are ttc no 3. We have a boy age 8 (9 in Nov) and a girl age 5. My period is due on Sunday but hoping she won't show!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->