TTC 30s/40s Club

BFP this morning!!!

congrats.xx well im 3dpo and my temp dosent seemed to have risen much so im feeling a bit down about this month.xx

:hugs: you only just ov'd dont be down, you got to be possitive for us this month, were gonna do this!!:happydance:

h thinpink how you doing? well im 6dpo and had some heartburn today i went to a ann sumers last night and got rather drunk and brought a few things so im fully armed ready for next month if af shows,lol

That is what i did last month, it was la sensa i went to for some prettys!
My only treat if af shows a nice bottle of wine, and i have not got one in this month, just so i don't encourage her to show!
CD10 today and no ov yet bd'ing just to get ready for it! Last month i ov on cd11 still testing so just waiting to ov and bd'ing to meet it!!
Lets hope that was your last chance to get drunk b4 bfp!!
How are you? When will you start testing? :hugs:
:baby:thinkpink xx

hi thinpink well i did a frer this morning and got a really faint line but its soo faint it could be an evap so gonna test again tommorow 8dpo and see what that brings and i will keep testing until af or bfp shows hope you ovulate soon.xxx

Still no ov today, but that is more normal than my usual day 11 ov, i would rather be normal!!
Your faint line sounds promising, lets keep fingers crossed for a sticky one for you :hugs:xx

thanks thinkpink iwill keep you updated i have recived 50 ics today so gonna keep doing thm and if i get a line on one of them will do a frersaing the digi until a frer shows up clearer:hugs:.xxx

well :witch: arrived yesterday so it's back 2 the beginning 4 me! :-( :sad2:

i want a :bfp: !!! Hoping 4 more luck this cycle.

:dust: for all u girlies ttc xxx

It looks like the witch is after me today...:cry:

I will keep you posted... FX that she doesnt get me!

Thanks ladies! But she got me....:cry:
Maybe next go round will work out for me and the DH...
Good luck to you all!!!!!

BFN for me today... Going to see doctor on tuesday, maybe will ask for clomid or something to increase my chances... Good luck for all! xx

sorry 2 hear abt ur bfn felicity but it's nt over til the :witch: arrives. sorry 2 hear she got u mama4 i know how u feel. another month 2 wait til we can b hopeful again. fingers x'd 4 this cycle!

sorry 2 hear abt ur bfn felicity but it's nt over til the :witch: arrives. sorry 2 hear she got u mama4 i know how u feel. another month 2 wait til we can b hopeful again. fingers x'd 4 this cycle!

Im happy at least my cycle shortened itself again - now Im down from 38 days to 29 days! Whoo Hooo! I've begun to chart my temp too. :happydance: It makes me feel hopeful to be doing something that will help me learn more about my body. Im wishing us all loads of luck!!! It WILL happen for us!!!:dust:

I know it is not over for me yet. But temp has dropped and boobs are not sore anymore...:cry: xx

well im 9dpo and got a bfn.xx

Just emailed you b4 reading this, not over this month yet :hugs:xx

Hi Mama4, Stalking you too!! Lol

Take care all, :dust:to all xx

Keepin the PMA going strong here! Hang in there Quail! I will check on you tomorrow to see if there is any news. Babythinkpink...hope you are gettin on well!
:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: to you both!

thinking positiv is the right way 2 go :thumbup: mama4!!! i 2 am tryin 2 hav a more PMA! i really want a :bfp: hope that this is the month.

felicity and quail it's not over til the :witch: arrives so take heart even tho u got a :bfn: it may turn 2 a :bfp: if u tested 2 early!

:dust: for us all xxx

I think its still early for you yet!! Dont let a BFN get ya too down today! When is AF due?

well i only normally have a 10day lp but been taking b-vits this month so not to sure am just gonna keep testing till af comes or not . lol anyway how are you?.xx

:witch: arrived today...
I've been to the doctor and he told me to do an exam called Hysterosalpingography. I heard it's not a good experience... But, I'll do anything to have my baby...
xx

I think its still early for you yet!! Dont let a BFN get ya too down today! When is AF due?

well i only normally have a 10day lp but been taking b-vits this month so not to sure am just gonna keep testing till af comes or not . lol anyway how are you?.xx

Im good!! I just answered you on my reallly light AF thread...thanks for posting there by the way! Ive been taking a prenatal vitamin for a while now..and when i didnt have the prenatals I was taking a vitamin thats a bunch of B's, some C and also Folic Acid. Does B vitamin lengthen or shorten the L phase? I'v e always heard that B's are good if TTC but never really knew why??

Mama, its supposed to help lengthen among other things but I don't explain it well like others do. lol

I got a huge Positive OPK today. My DP came home for lunch lol got him before he left lol I have a Dr. appointment tomorrow. I have to think of things to ask him since I wont see him again till I get another BFP. Have to make sure to write them down so I don't forget.

Hope all is well with you ladies.

aww felicity i's sotty 2 hear af arrived. wot does this test ur dr want 2 do entail? am cd5 now so still ages away from a possible bfp.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->