TTC 30s/40s Club

Ugh the :witch: got me early!

:awww: Im sorry Meldmac...:cry:You are a very strong woman seems to me, I am awfully sorry that the results couldnt be more conclusive for you about baby Devin. God love you and your DH - I am thinking of you! :hugs2:

Mama4,
Come on, down the sexy undies shop for you!
Where are you cycle wise?? I loose track of mine let alone keep up with my buddies!!:hugs:

:hugs: :baby:thinkpink xx

Hi Thinkpink! I am on cycle day 6 of a 29 day cycle. Just a few days away from the beginning of my "fertile" phase according to FF and Fertility Ties. I've been charting temps etc for the first time this month. Not going crazy over it like obsessed but its what Im doing to keep busy in a way - I am anxious to see if my chart will indicate I ovulate - Ive been feeling a bit paranoid 8-[ that maybe Im not ovulating???? I have no reason to think that really, but it will be comforting to see it on a chart! I guess you are in your TWW, eh? Hang in there!
Im inspired to try and find something sexy to surprise the DH with! :happydance:
Thanks! :hugs:

i'm 36, husband will be 40 in oct. we are trying for our 1st.

i posted on the ttc forum.

more details in that posting.

hoping for the best!
:shy:

hi meldmac i'm so sorry 2 hear abt ur inconclusiv results but u r prob right abt the risk of it happenin bein small. i'm sorry the :witch: got u this cycle but try 2 stay as positiv as u can!:hugs:

mama4 if u r in ur fertile period now start bd as much as u can 2 increase ur chances!!!

:baby:thinkpink when does your 2ww come 2 an end? :dust:

hi vicky and vkj i hope that u have luck ttc this month. where r u girlies in your cycles?

:hug: and :dust: 2 all xxx

Hello Girls, got room for one more? I can't believe I haven't visited this thread yet! :dohh: Wow, so much happening here.

Hope your Hysterosalpingography goes well, Felicity. God, where do they get the names for these things from.

Maybebaby, you can get clearblue opks on line much much cheaper than in the shops. I just got my supply for this month £11 cheaper! I'm crap with the 2 line thingys so I use the digi ones. I like the smiley face.

Fizz63 - I just had my bloods done, waiting for results now. Should come through sometime this week. I have no idea what statistics I'm looking for but hope the lovely nurse at my doctors will help me understand. She's great. I had my smear done as well but she had real trouble getting to my cervix, just hoping she got enough cells as I do not want to go through that again till next year.

I'm on cycle day 6 - using my persona (originally bought for birth control reasons) I got my first red light today - Makes me feel very naughty :sex: on a red light day - Apt thou! :rofl:

Good luck everyone, recon I'll be a regular here.

hi nise!!! where do u get your opk from? am on cd8 now and this month i'm checkin my cm 4 ovulation signs! if i dnt get pg this cycle then i'd like 2 start usin opk's. that said DH and i r :sex: every day mostly and at least every other day so hopefully :spermy: wil b around when my body decides 2 produce an egg!!! how long r your cycles? :dust::dust:

I got my last lot from 'Amazon' of all places! I always thought they were just books and DVD's - but no they have fertility stuff too! £10.50 - £11.25 for a pack of 7 digi's. The £10.50 ones were listed under the new and used I'm pretty sure they're not used thou :rofl: They arrived the day after I ordered them too.

hi nise!!! where do u get your opk from? am on cd8 now and this month i'm checkin my cm 4 ovulation signs! if i dnt get pg this cycle then i'd like 2 start usin opk's. that said DH and i r :sex: every day mostly and at least every other day so hopefully :spermy: wil b around when my body decides 2 produce an egg!!! how long r your cycles? :dust::dust:

Oops! Didn't answer that second bit, My cycles vary between 25 - 28 days. I've only been temping for the last 2 cycles but both show O on day 10 - though last cycle OPK didn't pick up LH surge till day 11 - Don't quite know what went on there but AF came anyway - so putting it down to the quirks of being me. Me and DP will :sex: every 3rd day around O so starting today CD6 for fun then CD9 the important one and D12 for good measure.

Hope everyone is doing well today. I can't wait till the :witch: leaves and we can :sex: again!!! I'm really hoping this month will be the one.

Sending lots of :dust: to everyone!

Hi,
Just dropping in to say hello,

Hello newbies, welcome, may your stay be happy and short!!

Sorry to not know who asked but i am on day 20 of a 28 day cycle, so i recon will manage to keep away from poas for about another 6 days!!

Nise,
My cycle is simmilar to yours, i was ov on day 10, but this month has been different and didnt ov til day 14-15, real late for me, I have been taking baby vits, and i think they have changed my cycle, i have had very quick visits from :witch: since taking them too, so at least something has improved!

Anyway, time to sleep!

Bye for now,

:baby:thinkpink xx

maybebaby, i'm on day 9 of a 35 day cycle. most ovulation calculations have said that aug. 24-29 are prime times. any advice on when to start using the opk?

cheers!

nise happy :sex: accordin 2 fertility friend my fertile period starts 2day but could ovulate any time in next 2wks+ coz of cycles!!!
meldmac i know wot u mean about cant wait til u can start :sex: again. i cant wait 2 next 3wks or so pass so that can test again and hopefully get a :bfp:
:baby:thinkpink it's good u r so close 2 being able 2 poas!!! hopefully u wil get your :bfp:
:dust::dust::dust::dust: 2 all xxx :hug:

Big hello to all!

I am 34 and my fiancee is 37, we will start TTC for first little addition from late September 09.....we are getting married then and hopefully all will go well, fingers, toes and anything else possible to be crossed will be:happydance:

I have just started on the folic acid, more the size of a horse tranquillizer, just got to remember to take one a day.

We are living in Basel, Switzerland and will be for the next few years so I know that if all goes to plan it will be hard to be away from family and friends and to have the ongoing support that that offers. I am quite pleased though to go though the Swiss system for a birth as I have heard some great things about the care and after care that people receive. If anyone out here in Basel knows of or have heard of a good gynecologist please can you let me know, English speaking required as I have not quite mastered the German language yet.

My sister gave birth to a beautiful little girl last year and she has recommended to me this site which was of great help and support to her during her TTC and pregnancy period (hoping I conceive as quickly as she did thats for sure).

So, bye for now and good luck to all those TTC at the mo :flower:

Di

Welcome Diana...hope you get your :bfp: soon! Sending lots of :dust: to you!

Hope everyone else is doing well. Lots of :dust: to you all!

So I think hubby and I have the swine flu...blah. I guess it's pretty good timing (trying to have pma) since it's better to have it now when I'm not pg. Also we're going away in Sep. and in Nov. so don't want it then either. Oh well. Feel rubbish, but I'm sure we'll be fine in a few more days.

Hi Girls. WARNING THIS POST CONTAINS TMI :rofl:

Wondering if you girls can give me a little advice. This month I seem to have an enormous amount of CM - far more than I've had for many cycles. The problem is I am not sure what to put it down as in FF.

So yesterday I found CM late afternoon. It was gloopy and sort of a creamy colour - However if was also very stretchy I could stretch it a good 4" without breaking. But it was not clear so do I put this in as EW or Creamy? I had a lot more today.

I'm not sure what to attribute this to. This is my 3rd cycle using EPO till O (I didn't notice that much difference in the last 2) The only thing I have done different this cycle is drink pink grapefruit juice. Of course I am delighted to see it and hope it turns clear in the next couple of days. OPK is negative.

What would you put it down as?

Hope everyone is well today and feeling lots of PMA.

maybebaby, i'm on day 9 of a 35 day cycle. most ovulation calculations have said that aug. 24-29 are prime times. any advice on when to start using the opk?

cheers!

Me personally, I went and got that 20 day opk kit and started on CD3. It helped me to see how things progressed and to see a true positive rather then a could it be positive or not kinda thing...
But I also am temping so it helped to see the chart along side of the opks and all that.. Hope that helped..

Hi Girls. WARNING THIS POST CONTAINS TMI :rofl:

Wondering if you girls can give me a little advice. This month I seem to have an enormous amount of CM - far more than I've had for many cycles. The problem is I am not sure what to put it down as in FF.

So yesterday I found CM late afternoon. It was gloopy and sort of a creamy colour - However if was also very stretchy I could stretch it a good 4" without breaking. But it was not clear so do I put this in as EW or Creamy? I had a lot more today.

I'm not sure what to attribute this to. This is my 3rd cycle using EPO till O (I didn't notice that much difference in the last 2) The only thing I have done different this cycle is drink pink grapefruit juice. Of course I am delighted to see it and hope it turns clear in the next couple of days. OPK is negative.

What would you put it down as?

Hope everyone is well today and feeling lots of PMA.

If I was lucky enough to get that, id say that's possibly EW, I get more creamy then anything and it doesn't stretch that far for me... I was under the impression if it stretches over so many inches its EW. I know creamy doesn't stretch far at all, no more then an in if your lucky but I could be wrong lol

Hi girls,

Not sure if I've added this to the right bit, am a bit rubbish at these post/thread thingies.

I'm 35, 36 in April...going on 21 teehee

My OH is 39 yikes.

We've already got 2 lovely, jubbly, lively boys and are kindof trying for #3. I'm not going doing the ov test trips route yet 'cause I know I'd get obsessed and end up spending a fortune. I've finished my last pill packet. It took 18 months both times for both boys and in the end I had to try all the tricks in the book, the legs in the air one seemed to do the trick lol, quitting the smokes also helped I think.

Anyhoo's thats me :flower: if anybodys at a similar stage, and age come and say Hi.

Oooh forgot to add I'm also Hypothyroid so am not sure if thats going to complicate things but hey, as my gran would say "whats meant for ye diz'nae go past ye" or something like that lol.

pps also if I've stuck this thread in the completely wrong place am really sorry :blush:

Evening girls. Wish I could get on the computer in the day time.

Shawnie, thanks for the advice on CM and I will try and persevere with the cervix! It's all gone watery today! Still neg OPK.

Melmac, I hope your feeling a bit better today. Are you sure it's Swine flu. and not Wine flu, I've heard thats easily passed from glass to glass.

Bliss, welcome. How can you be posting on the wrong thread when this is the best one :thumbup: Good luck to you. Your Gran sounds like a wise woman.

And finally Babythinkpink - STEP AWAY FROM THE STICKS :rofl: As if!!! Keeping my fingers crossed for you.

Well, the blood test results are in. I've got an appointment with the Dr tomorrow at 2pm - don't know how I'm gonna get through the morning. That's assuming I sleep tonight of course. I am feeling very anxious but trying to remain positive.

Hi All,
Welcome Newbies :thumbup:

Nise,
Your posts...:rofl: I dont know about the cm, possibly just a one off thing that is a bit different this month?
I am soooo trying to keep away from the sticks, its a case of knowing when to....when is too early...last 2 months i have come on 2 days early giving me a 26 day cycle, this would mean i am due af sat or 28 day my usual cycle monday, so do i test thurs or sat or both!! Just take my poas away from me please!!! I feel obsessed now!!
Good luck at dr's tomorrow xx

Anyway I have to go, I am currently being beaten about the head with a plastic golf club, its not easy writing a post whilst being beaten up by a toddler:haha:

Hope everyone is ok, Quail trying to find your posts, to get updates on you, how are things??

Take care all

:dust:
:baby:thinkpink xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back