TTC 30s/40s Club

fefe76 have you tried agnus castus to try to regulate your cycle?

Mine has gone down from 35 days to 28 days, it does take 3 months to start working though, take from cycle day 1 to OV only.

whats angus castus?

lol after more than 3 yrs TTC another few months wont hurt !!!

i am living in saudi arabia...so duno where i can find stuff like this

if u can PM me about what this is it wud be great

cheers

Hi Im donna i'm 35, ttc #4 as married new hubby 2 years ago would love child between us he 28. We have been trying for 2 years no joy, i am borderline PCOS

Hi to all, I haven't been on here for a wee while but i'm going to make more of an effort, I don't know anybody within my family or freinds who is TTC, so I find it great to listen and chat with other people who are going through the same as we are. :hi:

Fefe76 I have copied this from the net for you...

Agnus Castus is the herb of choice for helping to restore hormone imbalance and increasing fertility. In one study 48 women diagnosed with infertility took agnus castus daily for three months, 7 of them became pregnant during that time and 25 of them regained normal progesterone levels.

Agnus castus is particularly helpful for those women who have a luteal phase defect (shortened second half to the cycle) or those with high prolactin levels, because it stimulates the proper functioning of the pituitary gland which controls the hormones.

Agnus castus works to restore hormonal balance and can be used where there are hormone deficits as well as excesses it:

Regulates periods
Restarts periods which have stopped
Helps with heavy bleeding
Increases the ratio of progesterone to oestrogen by balancing excess oestrogen.
Note:
Don't take any herbs while you are using drug treatments or going through assisted conception (such as IVF), unless prescribed by a qualified practitioner.

Caution

You should not take any of the above herbs if you are taking, The Pill, Fertillity drugs, HRT or any other hormonal treatment or other medication unless they are recommended by a registered, experienced practitioner.

The actual link to the site I got it from is www.marilynglenville.com/infertility.htm

It is quite useful to read site as it details other vits and herbs you can take to help both you and your partner become more fertile.

You can get it online here www.healthydirect.com

Thanks a lot mrsjack

it sounds great i just hope it is available here in saudi arabia if not i guess i will get it online :o)

Hi Im donna i'm 35, ttc #4 as married new hubby 2 years ago would love child between us he 28. We have been trying for 2 years no joy, i am borderline PCOS

Hello Donna! I am 35 (almost 36) I have 3 children and me and my husband who is 30 (almost 31) have been trying since April of 07. I had a tubal reversal then.
Have you had your husband tested? What has your doctor said about how long you two have been TTC?
I look froward to hearing from you! Good luck and sending you bunches of :dust:

Hi again, just wanted to to say hi to all the newbies!

After having the result feedback as good from the hospital after hsg i will having an appt this friday with the consultant . I have no idea what he will do maybe he will recommend further tests or clomid. Suppose I will just have to sit and wait patiently. Af is due by 18th feb(tomorrow) which will make it a 40 day cycle and have not not ever been past this. The strange thing is that there is no sign of it, but saying that no sign of anything else either!

The waiting does drive me crazy I maen waiting 28-35 days is bad enough but waiting every month 37+ days to see the:witch: and then to start all over again drives me nuts!

sorry for the moan ladies X

Hey

went to a gyno here in saudi and now have 2 start all over and do all my tests etc again
:cry:

then she will see if anything is wrong then if there isnt give me clomid tabs (which i took for 6 mnths and nothing) and then if nothing then injections

i hate this....starting from sq 1 over and over...i mean i have had all my tests and NOTHING was wrong, even had a Lapro

i just feel frustrated

I've been on this forum for 4 months and never posted here! I'm 30 years old, have been trying for my first ickle baby for 4 months now (2 months 'properly' trying). And watching all my mates and friends in their 20s falling PG almost straight away. I think I might be proving the stat that people in their 30s fall pg in 6-12 months. I'm often found in the TTC forum and TTC journals. Anyway, baby dust to all ... x

Hi everybody,

im 37 (38 next month) and my OH is 34 (another toyboy:) ). We've been together for nearly 5 years and started ttc last summer. Due to my age we decided to sign up for fertility treatment after 6 months as there's a 1 year waiting list where I live.

To our shock and total delightment we found out i was pregnant on the the 7th of January this year. I had been using the clearblue fertility monitor and found it to be a great aid in calculating when i ovulate (we actually worried we didnt have sex enough but as it happened- it only takes once :dohh:)

I had my fist scan last week and unfortunately we found out the baby died about 2 weeks prior and I have since requested a d&c which im scheduled in for this friday.

Obviously this has been a great shock and a big setback but this site has been a great help and we're both encouraged greatly that we not only conceived but that it happened naturally.

I would just like to say best of luck to all of you and that it will happen for you (I feel that even now, when im in the middle of this mess):dust: to you all!! xx

Hi again, just wanted to to say hi to all the newbies!

After having the result feedback as good from the hospital after hsg i will having an appt this friday with the consultant . I have no idea what he will do maybe he will recommend further tests or clomid. Suppose I will just have to sit and wait patiently. Af is due by 18th feb(tomorrow) which will make it a 40 day cycle and have not not ever been past this. The strange thing is that there is no sign of it, but saying that no sign of anything else either!

The waiting does drive me crazy I maen waiting 28-35 days is bad enough but waiting every month 37+ days to see the:witch: and then to start all over again drives me nuts!

sorry for the moan ladies X

Hi pixielous :hi:

I've just joined the forum. I'd been interested to hear what happens at your next appointment. I had my hsg done on 2 january and go back on 4 march. I have no idea what to expect, so any info would be greatly appreciated. I will be in my 2ww by the time my appointment comes round, so don't know if that will affect anything.

Good luck with your appointment xx:hugs:

I will be 30 on the 11th of March. DH and I are currently TTC #3.

I am 32 and TTC #1. I had a mc last month. DH is 36 and has 3 alrady!

Hi everyone!

I'm 33 and DH just turned 40. We are TTC #1.

Hi everyone I am 35 (although I keep forgetting and sometimes I am 34 or 36 - am I losing my marbles already?) My OH is 30 (toyboy but more mature than me). We have been together for nearly 5 years, we are really close which is good as we have moved a lot due to his work so we are not near friends or family. We are trying for Baby #1.:hi:

Hi :hi:

I'm an oldie :blush:(well DH is worse :laugh2:)

I'm 42 & TTC for #2 (DD is 5 now) & DH is 48

Hi

Been lurking around here for a few weeks so thought it was time to introduce myself.

I'm 33, DH is 36 and we've been TTC #1 since July, 07.

Hi all, i am abit of a lurker myself and not yet posted. I'm 40 years "young" hehe and i am already have children with my ex. My youngest is now 6. myself and my partner have been trying for a baby together for 10 months and no joy. This will be my dp's first baby. If it ever does happen. I'm beginning to think i am not ovulating as i don't seem to get a surge on the sticks, i am going to start charting this month and see if that help's.
Good luck everyone ttc, i hope you all get your bfp's soon xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"