ttc 3rd anyone

caz & bob

Reaction score
I have a son Who is 14 had à extopic in 2003 then went on clomid had 6 losses then My daughter came a long naturaley shes 16 month trying now for our 3rd x x

Hello, im ttc number 3 too, ive got a 6 year old daughter and a 2 an half year old son.
In december 2012 I had to have a large cyst (7lb and size of a full turm baby) removed along with my right ovary and tube and im on cd3 :-( so next cycle will be my 12th tcc.
Trying for a baby is hard work lol
Xx

Hi ladies! I'm ttc #4. My DH & I thought our family was complete until I got pg early last year and I had a mc. It was devastating so we decided to try for #4. Next month will also be our 12th cycle ttc. I had an ultrasound done to check for issues and get results tomorrow. Like Stir Crazy said baby making is hard work!!!!

Hi ladies! I'm ttc #4. My DH & I thought our family was complete until I got pg early last year and I had a mc. It was devastating so we decided to try for #4. Next month will also be our 12th cycle ttc. I had an ultrasound done to check for issues and get results tomorrow. Like Stir Crazy said baby making is hard work!!!!

I hope you get good results tomorrow hun,
I know my 1 ovary and tube is "perfect" surgens words lol and I have regular cycles every month give a day or 2, so I just have to wait it out for now.
Seems like ive been trying tcc like forever lol
I like the sound of a bfp on my 12th cycle :haha:
Good luck ladies
Xxx
:dust:

Me too.

We have a daughter (born 2010) and a son (who just turned 13m).

Stir Crazy - I only have one ovary and tube also due to cancer in 2011. My other one works fine though since my son (our #2) was easily conceived after (first cycle) so I'm hopeful for #3.

My big issue is that my cycles haven't come back yet since stopping BF a month ago. I think that I'm probably a bit skinny (I'm half a stone lighter than I was when I conceived before) so I'm focusing on putting on some weight in the hope of starting things up again!!

I agree that ttc is hard work: I was so hoping that ttc#3 wouldn't be a stressful experience but it already is!!

Hope we all get some were Soon fx for us all af has not long since finished and thèse past to days i have had ewcm weird anyone have à clue x x

Hope we all get some were Soon fx for us all just af has not long since finished and thèse past to days i have had ewcm weird and one have à clue x x

Hiya, my af just finished so the fun soon begins lol. My next af due 18/19th april.around a 28 day cycle
What cd are you on?
I get ewcm from cd 9/10 up to cd14.
Fingers crossed for us.all
Xxx

Ho do you i am cd 13 do you get ovulation pain to hun i have x x

Ho do you i am cd 13 do you get ovulation pain to hun i have x x

I normaly get Ovulation pain on cd 13, there has been a odd cycle or 2 when I ovulated on cd12.
Im going to give the opk's another go this cycle ( I think lol)
I get so stressed over silly lines lol, had to take.a break :haha:
Having one ovary is a pain in the back side( in my case)
Ive never had to "try" for a baby before,
Every month I stress out, so this cycle im going to play it cool :haha:
Im not getting ic's as they are :devil: im going to stick with frer.

Good luck hun
Xx

I am the same hun i am doing opks done one yesterday but there was à faint line so no were near yet Need to order more x x

Hello Ladies,

I am on CD1 in my 9th cycle ttc baby#3. I have two boys, my oldest is 4 1/2 and my youngest will be 14 months next week. I use preseed every time we dtd and keep my legs propped up for 30 mins following...this "making a baby" stuff is hard work! Remember the days when we all did everything we could to avoid getting pregnant and thinking that it was soooo easy? :haha:

~Aimee

I remember thinking that if I ever went within about 10m of a naked man I'd get pregnant... ;) So annoying that it's such a drawn-out stressful process...

Currently getting period cramps so am really hoping that I get a decent period today or tomorrow so the baby-making can begin next cycle with some sort of likelihood of success - it'd be my first proper period since May 2012!!

We are trying for #3, our daughter is 4 1/2 and our son is 3 1/2, been trying since last June, had a MC in October and no luck since then. I am currently 9 days late for AF but got a BFN yesterday:(. TTC is hard, with my daughter I went off BC in August and got my BFP in November, and was BF and got a BFP in February with my son!!! So this whole actually TRYING thing is new to me:)

I have a son Who is 14 had à extopic in 2003 then went on clomid had 6 losses then My daughter came a long naturaley shes 16 month trying now for our 3rd x x
Hello there, I have a 14 yr old girl, and a nine yr old girl and just started TTC today :) it started out with some early symptoms and built up hopes. So now we are TTC #3. Apparently my o day is in two days so then we'll be in a tww. I am 34 and not sure if I will encounter any fertility issues because of the fact that I am so much older than when I had my other two. I'm sorry to hear about your losses. And I prayed for you and your husband to get that new addition! God bless you and your family!

I have two girls, 14 and 9. Excited for a new addition! We were TTA for along time. And decided today to TTC. O is in two days so we will be busy. And I pray that we won't run into any problems due to my age. I will be 35 in 3 months.
Wishing you all lots of
:dust::dust::dust::dust:

Hope we all get some were Soon fx for us all af has not long since finished and thèse past to days i have had ewcm weird anyone have à clue x x

I had something similar. Right at end of AF pink tinged ewcm, but it was dryer than fertile ewcm, it was strange. But idk why it happened. Now one day before O I have lots of ewcm. So I'm praying this is my cycle!!

Fx hun hope It is mine has gone today its just creamy Will do start me opks tomorrow Will post a pic when i have a pós one x x

Hiya girls how u all doing i got a Nice POS ook Will post pic tomorrow when i go on My pc xx xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->