ttc 3rd anyone

I have a son Who is 14 had à extopic in 2003 then went on clomid had 6 losses then My daughter came a long naturaley shes 16 month trying now for our 3rd x x

Hi hope all is well with you,good luck ttc,hopefully your journey will be short!!

Hiya hun fx 10 dpo i have been moody today and feel like i am comeing down with something x x

For those who are in your 2ww- what is your cm like?

Hello ladies im ttc #3 too not sure if i ovulated this cycle though and im now 7 days late had bfn up to now but last night and today had horrendous pain in left ovary starting to worry now :(

Hope you all get your bfp's this cycle i have my fx for you all

Xx

Hiya girls how u all doing 11 dpo to still feel ill for got to buy s one hpt s Will get some friday x x

Not really having any big symptoms here today. 4dpo. Sore nipples, but I always have that before AF. Bloating and gas, but that's not all that uncommon, either. Lol.

Hiya girls Af should of come today according to fertilityfriend unless i ovulated late Will test friday if still no Af xx

5 or 6dpo today. Not too much in the way of symptoms. :/

13dpo today got cramps if still no Af going to Test tomorrow fx for all you ladys x x

Hiya girls how are you all 14 dpo today Tested earlier BFN i have another left so will Test monday if still no Af x x

7dpo. I tested this morning. Lol. I have no idea why.

Haven't been on in a few days. I've been planning my wedding, less than 3 months away!! Ahhhhh! So I took two frer and the first was VERY faint "squinter" the second was a little darker 8 hours later. My mom ,sis n I went out of town for gown shopping and by the end of the day I had a pain in my ribs. Went to the emergency room, and they took blood and did a urine screen. I got confirmation there of a bfp! Bloods and urine. Yay! Fx and prayers for all you ladies!!!:flower:

Haven't been on in a few days. I've been planning my wedding, less than 3 months away!! Ahhhhh! So I took two frer and the first was VERY faint "squinter" the second was a little darker 8 hours later. My mom ,sis n I went out of town for gown shopping and by the end of the day I had a pain in my ribs. Went to the emergency room, and they took blood and did a urine screen. I got confirmation there of a bfp! Bloods and urine. Yay! Fx and prayers for all you ladies!!!:flower:

Awww congrats hun fx its me next x x

Congratulations, jzgrace! <3

I'm going out of town for the weekend, so that should help make the next few days go by quicker. I'll be back Sunday night and then I'll test again on Monday. I'll be 10dpo then.

I hope there are a lot more BFP's while I'm gone. Good luck!

Congratulations, jzgrace! <3

I'm going out of town for the weekend, so that should help make the next few days go by quicker. I'll be back Sunday night and then I'll test again on Monday. I'll be 10dpo then.

I hope there are a lot more BFP's while I'm gone. Good luck!

Thanx ! :) I implanted early and got a super faint bfp with fmu on 11dpo, then 8 hours later it was darker. Best of luck to you!! Have fun out of town.:flower::flower:

Awww congrats hun fx its me next x x

Yes!! Fx for you!! We need more bfps!!!

Congratulations on youp bfp yaaay.

I am 10 dpo today, I tested yesterday with frer bfn.
Im off shopping shortly so will grab another
Ive had no cm for the last week, I normaly get sticky cm until af
Also no cramps wich ive get before af
Ive come out in a rash all over like a heat rash, dont know what thats all about lol
So bit of an odd tww for me.
Caz & bob, sorry af got you, it more then likely get me too. Fx next cycle is your turn for the bfp
Good luck ladies xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->