ttc 3rd anyone

Awesome! I'm pretty sure I'm 1dpo today. Cp changed within hours today and had the twinges for past two days. Feeling optimistic!

Fx for us! I'm 2dpo , time is going by WAY TOO SLOW!

hers my opks girls what day do u think I think cd16 x x

Attachments

• 20140331_144432.jpg
    20140331_144432.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 5
I'm not sure about that one. I don't know much about opk. There are def some good lines there. Does that mean you have ovulated?

I would say CD15 or CD16 was a good +. I would bd today just to be on the safe side. Do you temp as well?

I would say CD15 or CD16 was a good +. I would bd today just to be on the safe side. Do you temp as well?

Thanks hun Will do ye hun i temp to oral i use fertilityfriend and its put My ovulation in as cd14 Dont no how to put My chart on her X x

I'm not sure about that one. I don't know much about opk. There are def some good lines there. Does that mean you have ovulated?

If your line is the same as the control line then you have a POS like i have with cd15 and 16 hun X x

Morning ladies, today is cd11 for me, ive got loads of ewcm today.
I ovulate anywhere from cd12 - 14. I didnt do opk's in the end lol.
We dtd everyday anyway so I know I will cover all days.
Ive already got it in my head im out, I cant help it.
Even though I get my cycle every month ive got it in my head "im not working" because ive only got the one ovary!
And with my next breath im like.. Ive got to be working to get my monthly same time every month lol.
This cycle is a year ttc number3 and what a long ass year its been.
Good luck to you ladies, bring on the bfp's
Xxx

TTC #3 here as well. First cycle.

I have an 8 year old (well, he'll be 8 in 2 days!) son and a 4 year old daughter. We had a mc last March (blighted ovum) and are just now feeling ready to try again.

I'm on CD16 and still waiting to O. I'm worried that my luteal phase won't be long enough if I do not O soon. I have a 30 day cycle, for what it's worth.

Morning ladies, today is cd11 for me, ive got loads of ewcm today.
I ovulate anywhere from cd12 - 14. I didnt do opk's in the end lol.
We dtd everyday anyway so I know I will cover all days.
Ive already got it in my head im out, I cant help it.
Even though I get my cycle every month ive got it in my head "im not working" because ive only got the one ovary!
And with my next breath im like.. Ive got to be working to get my monthly same time every month lol.
This cycle is a year ttc number3 and what a long ass year its been.
Good luck to you ladies, bring on the bfp's
Xxx

Aww Fx your not going to be out hun and fx you get your bfp X x

I'm doing ok I guess . 4dpo and kinda losing that excitement the first couple days of tww brought. No symptoms....too early. But I did have crazy twinges all day yesterday and every day before that after O. I don't know what it is as its not normal more me.

I think I may have got a positive OPK today. If not, then it may be positive tomorrow. I've been DTD every night the past 9 days, so hopefully that is enough. We're exhausted from all this BDing.

Gear up to DTD for the next 3 days!! Ha ha! Ur not done yet lol!!

Lol, I told DH he better never complain about not enough BDing from here on out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->