TTC #4 after MC

Thank you! I want to stay on this thread if you guys are willing. I am hoping we are all May bump buddies.

Kazy I decided not temp again. I am still spotting so I don't think i will O next week. Going to use opks though just to see what they tell me.

You never know about O. I had all kinds of spotting this cycle and still Od. Is it more than last cycle?

No about the same. Cd 11 today and yesterday was very minimal spotting. So we will see. We did bd last nite but that was just because, not really for ttc.

How are you feeling? I am living vicariously thru you right now (if you don't mind!).

I don't mind at all. :) I am still letting this set in. I'm looking forward to seeing hcg numbers today. I have to go again Thursday to confirm they have doubled.
Mild symptoms so far. I don't get concerned about symptoms though. I had two pregnancies with almost no symptoms in first trimester and one with horrible morning sickness. I actually had horrible morning sickness and tiredness with my MC. So I don't read into it.

Do you go for hcg levels due to the mc?

I am sure you are letting it sink in considering you weren't entirely convinced you would this month. So it's proof for us that it can happen. We had just talked about the mc kicking your body into baby making high gear!

I try not to read into pregnancy symptoms either. I had very little with the mc but my little guy I was sick with so badly I had to take zofran and lost 10 pounds the first tri. The girls typical ms, a little worse with the second.

Praying for you Kazy that you have a healthy 9 months.

HCG came back today at only 52. She said that just means it's really early and doesn't really say much. If it doubles by Friday then that's normal.

It is early still. This is the drawback to early testing now. What is a normal range as I have never known hcg numbers? Reading on here i have seen others with lower numbers as long it doubles. Are you doing ok?

I'm doing fine. The truth is I can't do anything about it if it is a problem. So I'm
Praying and trusting all is well. I read somewhere that average for 10dpo is only 16 and then somewhere else 60. So who knows. I specifically asked if they thought it was a problem and she said no as long as it doubles on Thursday test. Which I won't have results until Friday morning.

So very true. It's out of your control.

If the dr isn't overly concerned then pray your numbers double! Fx for you.

Blood work done. Should know results early tomorrow! I hope so since it's the holiday weekend. I would go crazy waiting until Tuesday.

Hey ladies. How are you doing? Any news on o? MommytoLBG you've got to be close right? Are you doing OPKs?

Hey, how was your bloodwork?

I'm on cd10. Opk is about halfway to positive, so that means I could o in 4-5 days (not likely) or I could o in 7-14 days (more likely). I'm making it somehow. Drinking lots of water for cm!

Blood work doubled but still really low. I have to go back Tuesday.

Sweetmere do you take soy the entire cycle?

Hopefully you just implanted late, but doubling is a good sign. Keep us updated on it. Any symptoms yet?

You take soy for five days at the beginning of your cycle like clomid. I took it cd3-7.

Oh ok.
Not too any symptoms yet. A little queasiness here and there but nothing major. My first two pregnancies I never had a single ounce of morning sickness. My daughter and miscarriage were horrible sickness and super tired. So who knows what this one will bring. Either way my symptoms don't usually start fil force until about week 7. We are taking our kids to Disney world Thursday for a week so I hope symptoms hold off until I get back!

Hi girls.

Kazy good news on bloodwork. Even low as long as it doubles it's supposed to be a good sign. Disney this week yay!!!

Afm I am cd 14 today and I think today was O day. Opks were getting darker and yesterday was very dark. Decided to use the regular ones instead of digis since I had a box of them. Very weird symptoms the last few days. Or else I am just more aware of things...Weird pains (cramps) and a lot of cm. sometimes when I wipe it's brown esp after more painful cramping.

Sweet ~ hang in there!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"