TTC #4 after MC

Mommyxofxone here is the link

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/m/home.php/51fd70

I don't think they even checked my progesterone so it's definitely getting done with a positive!

That is so weird that we are all cramping! Mine hasn't been quite as bad today. Maybe our bodies regulating after the mc's? :/

AF is due next Tuesday, so a week away. I might test Saturday morning with a cheapie. I can never help myself.

Sweetmere- I know the feeling. I used to tell myself I wouldn't take a test until after AF was due. Most months I don't make it that far.

BBT question for those who temp. I usually temp at 7 when I wake up but today I woke up at 6 and couldn't sleep. My temp was 97.68. I laid in bed another 15 minutes or so and thought i would take my temp again since I normally test around 7. Now it is saying 97.2. Which temp would you record?? Or should I leave today off the chart?

chart looks good kazy- looks like you may have o'd or are about to. i also would could the first temp- because you need 3 solid hours of non interrupted sleep they say.

Ok. I'll go with that one. I guess I was thinking it should go up as I'm awake not down. That's why I doubted the first one. This is why I should only take it once and go with it. Too stressful otherwise!!

i've done the two ones. and they usually are almost identical. :shrug:

So it looks like we will all be testing next week-(or this weekend if we can't wait that long lol!)? Unless AF comes first...still cramping. Can't decide if it feels more like pms or early pregnancy...

No more cramping here, but I have been pms'ing all day!!!! I'm an angry mess!!

No cramps here either. I won't be testing until late next week. Maybe Saturday at the earliest. I'll wait and see what my chart eventually says about o. I don't even know for sure if I've O yet.

MommytoLBG do you usually get period cramps? I hardly ever do but always get pregnancy cramps.

What day is everyone planning to test?

Being a female is so complicated. I'm still cramping. And not quite an angry mess, but moody for sure.

I do get pms cramps sometimes but not every cycle and not this long or this early. Usually the day before and day one. I don't normally get pregnancy cramps like this either. I think it's just my body trying to be normal.

Yes it is! I'm feeling really discouraged today. According to my chart I still haven't Od and it's CD 20. :( frustrating

Kazy, I didn't o this month until cd22. The MC really messed it up! :/

And I will maybe test Friday, I will be 8dpo, waaaay too early. If I can somehow be strong I'll wait until my period comes instead of wasting tests.

I am feeling that way too Kazy. A mix of emotion today.

I have no idea when I Od even tho I had those + opks around cd14. Not sure how reliable I was at testing.

Today is cd 23 for me. So I could test but I'd rather use fmu. And it's still early? I'd prefer to wait until after AF is due....

Thanks Sweetmere. That gives me some hope. It's such an emotional roller coaster.

I agree mommytoLBG. I usually try and wait until
AF is due. I feel like emotions are already all over the place and it's easier for me to stay calm that way. But self control is another issue..... Lol. We will see if I can hold out when the time comes.

Maybe all the cramping and emotions we are experiencing means something for us.

Hi ladies. Today I had a teeny tiny bit of spotting after I went for a run. So I'm thinking maybe that was O spotting. Or it could also be my body getting back to normal. Only time will tell......

I hope you are right mommytoLBG. At this point I'm just trying to stay positive. :)

Just checking in on everyone.

Kazy ~ any more spotting/cramps?

I still have cramps but not like they were. I really think its my body trying to get back to normal. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->